PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday so...

Corkscrewed
05-24-2007, 05:04 AM
...reply and rep me and I will give you a WWE storyline based on your TPWW forum reputation... WWE-booking style.

D Mac
05-24-2007, 05:04 AM
Legend Killer

What Would Kevin Do?
05-24-2007, 05:38 AM
If I don't like it, I'm going to ban you.

Dave Youell
05-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Sup Mang, Happy Bday

Lord-Of-Darkness
05-24-2007, 06:23 AM
Happy Birthday Champ

Volare
05-24-2007, 06:51 AM
Happy B-Day!

KingofOldSchool
05-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Gimme gimme gimme

Impact!
05-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Do it

Theo Dious
05-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Mine better not have anything to do with a flying carpet.

Chuck Jones
05-24-2007, 08:44 AM
happy birthday.

FourFifty
05-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Hopefully mine deals with hookers and blow.
Oh, and happy b-day.

Skippord
05-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday

Xero
05-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday Corky!

Londoner
05-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Happy birthday Cork. How old are you btw?

Crossrine
05-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Happy birthday man

Mercury Bullet
05-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Happy BDay

BigDaddyCool
05-24-2007, 01:35 PM
It better not suck. And I refuse to job to anyone that isn't in the klyq, and even then I refuse to job.

IC Champion
05-24-2007, 02:06 PM
happy birthday

XL
05-24-2007, 02:25 PM
You'd never see me pulling a stunt like that :shifty:

Happy Birthday buddy

St. Jimmy
05-24-2007, 02:41 PM
BREAK YOUR BACK :mad:

Vietnamese Crippler
05-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Cheers :y:

Arnold HamNegger
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Happy Birthday C-Screwed!

Corkscrewed
05-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Oh, and by the way, some of these might suck if I can't exactly figure out your forum reputation or if you're not exaggeratedly well known for stuff. That and my memory sometimes sucks. Or I might pull something out of your profile. :p

Diesel Mac
Tired of Bobby Lashley getting the best of him, Vince McMahon announces that he is bringing someone in to "put all the parts together." On RAW, Lashley is in a 10 on 1 handicap match against Shane, Umaga, Viscera, Haas & Benjamin, Val Venis, Kenny Dykstra, Carlito, Johnny Nitro, and for some reason, Mark Henry. Despite the overwhelming odds, he manages to spear every single opponent out of the ring and win by countout. Suddenly, the blast of a huge big rig is heard, and DIESEL MAC rumbles out toward the stage riding a miniature semi, kinda like how Eddie Guerrero used to ride out in a lowrider.

Everyone is amazed at the huge size of Diesel Mac, who stands 6'10" and is absolutely RIPPED. Lashley, thought slightly perturbed, gets ready for a fight, but Diesel Mac takes him down by twisting his nose with a wrench!!! Lashley is busted open!!!

The next PPV features the first-ever Flaming Socket Wrench on a Conveyor Belt match, wherein both wrestlers must stay on a moving conveyor belt with flames shooting up around it and wrestle each other using socket wrenches as weapons. First person to be pinned or thrown off the belt wins.

WWKD?
Vince is ranting about how he has a bunch of power one day when some church music comes on for no real reason. A dapper gentleman comes out with a mic holding a contract. He introduces himself as Kevin and says that he found this blank GM contract one day in the street, and it gave the person who signed it full RAW GM powers.

"America! RAW finally has a GM again!" Kevin announces. "And it's me!!!"

Vince is totally shocked, and even more so when Kevin rips off his collared shirt to reveal a "SMARKS RULE!!" shirt underneath.

"Now that I'm in charge, I should do something," Kevin openly muses. "Now What Would Kevin Do...?"

Kevin then kicks Vince in the balls and proceeds to book a world title match between John Cena and HHH. In the middle of the match, he comes down and gives the referee a lollipop. As the ref is distracted by the candy, he openly wonders out loud (on the mic), "What would Kevin do?" He then proceeds to kick Cena in the balls and allow HHH to pin him.

This spawns a popular new catchphrase that is used every time Kevin abuses his powers. He's technically a heel, but he becomes a cult sensation. The WWE enters a boom period based soley on this catchphrase, and soon, Kevin goes mainstream.

After three years, Kevin leaves the WWE to pursue a political career, eventually becoming state governor based on the same slogan.

Dave Youell
One day, during a Dave Taylor/William Regal match against some random tag team, a masked man from the crowd runs in holding a metal TPWW sign and attacks one of the "non-British" wrestlers. He then joins Regal and Taylor in celebrating.

The next show, the same unknown assailant comes down with the Brits and announces that they have formed a new English faction: The Patriotic Wellington Workers. They claim anti-British bias as their mission, and they attack random people by pour piping hot tea on them.

Of course, after a few weeks, they become the most hated stable in the company, and an all-American group of WWE saviors is formed to combat them. Composed of six jobbers and a returning Captain America, this American group fights TPWW for six months. Unfortunately for the Brits, Captain America wins every time with a big boot.

It culiminates at New Year's REVOLUTION, when Captain America is given four TKO's, six chairshots, and the STF. However, he suddenly America's up and rolls over, creating such chaos that all three members of TPWW are trapped underneath him as flood waters rise and everything goes to shit.

He pins them 1-2-3, and TPWW is never heard from again.

Two months later, WWE.com wishes TPWW the best in their future endeavours, citing, "After all, we had to. They were British."

Lord-Of-Darkness
One day, Ric Flair is wrestling when the lights go dark. When they go on, a mysterious figure dressed in black stands over a super bloody Flair.

The next week, Val Venis is getting his once-a-year match on RAW when the lights go out, and when they come back on, he's knocked out and the figure in black stands tall.

This continues for several weeks, with Eugene, Jim Duggan, Super Crazy, Ric Flair, Rory McAllister, Chloe, and Ric Flair all getting attacked.

Finally, a promo airs, proclaiming the arrival for The Lord of Darkness. Anticipation builds around this mysterious character, and people can't wait to see what he's about.

Unfortunately, he never debuts. PWI later reports that Vince was informed that he was too green, threw a hissy fit, then sent the guy back to OVW.

BigDaddyCool
05-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah, none of those people are me.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Corky, I love you.

Russenmafia
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
happy birthday

Paranoid Rattlesnake
05-24-2007, 04:11 PM
What

Lord-Of-Darkness
05-24-2007, 05:23 PM

Lord-Of-Darkness
One day, Ric Flair is wrestling when the lights go dark. When they go on, a mysterious figure dressed in black stands over a super bloody Flair.

The next week, Val Venis is getting his once-a-year match on RAW when the lights go out, and when they come back on, he's knocked out and the figure in black stands tall.

This continues for several weeks, with Eugene, Jim Duggan, Super Crazy, Ric Flair, Rory McAllister, Chloe, and Ric Flair all getting attacked.

Finally, a promo airs, proclaiming the arrival for The Lord of Darkness. Anticipation builds around this mysterious character, and people can't wait to see what he's about.

Unfortunately, he never debuts. PWI later reports that Vince was informed that he was too green, threw a hissy fit, then sent the guy back to OVW.

That was the most awesome thing ever......then you buried me :'(

I've officially decided bookers have way too much power.

Pardeep 619
05-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Happy B'Day

James Steele
05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
OK! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!...BROTHER!

Sephiroth
05-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Benoit should be a fucking heel bad ass with the fucking title.

Oh and a happy birthday man!

Mike the Metal Ed
05-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Happy Birthday, Corky. :D

Mr. JL
05-24-2007, 08:17 PM
happy bday

The One
05-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Happy Birthday, your rep is in the mail.

Lara Emily
05-24-2007, 09:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

D Mac
05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
lol at mine.

Nervous Ferret
05-25-2007, 01:08 AM
I will never read the one you do for me

Nervous Ferret
05-25-2007, 01:08 AM
ps Happy Birthday :heart:

apokalypse7
05-25-2007, 02:23 AM
drinks on me brotha! Happy BDay C Screwed,

better late than never, I'm early for next year.

Vastardikai
05-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Here's hoping you didn't get your face slammed in a birthday cake.

Xerzes
05-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Birthday. Bacon?

KayfabeMan
05-25-2007, 06:20 AM
HAPPY MOTHERFU**ING BIRTHDAY.

New Jack Style.

Your Pal, KayfabeMan :y:

KayfabeMan
05-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Seriously though, Happy Birthday.

XL
05-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Hmm, still waiting on my booking.

Did Corky have a little too much to drink during his Birthday celebrations?:p

Extreme Angle
05-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Happy bday corky

DAMN iNATOR
05-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Happy belated, bday, now book me, and do it proper too, biyatch!...:mad:

Crossrine
05-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Considering half of us havent gotten our bookings, I'm afraid Corky tricked us for positive reps. But Corky wouldn't do that right??? :'(

Theo Dious
05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Considering half of us havent gotten our bookings, I'm afraid Corky tricked us for positive reps. But Corky wouldn't do that right??? :'(

Man, if you were foolish enough to give the rep before your booking, you deserve it.

And half? More like 4/5ths.

Corkscrewed
05-25-2007, 01:06 PM
sorry for being behind on this, but I'm definitely gonna get to everyone. Just wanted to let y'all know before you start like neg repping me. :p

FourFifty
05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Pfft. I don't care of Corky does a storyline for me. I just wanted to wish the dude a happy b-day. Now if he does get around to doing that for everyone, cool. If he gets around to doing it for everyone but me, that's just as cool.

Corkscrewed
05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
(was basically super busy yesterday; plus I had to like... plan my last-minute trip to Italy :lol: )

James Steele
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
<!-- NAVBAR POPUP MENUS --><!-- header quick search form --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">Search Forums
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option" title="nohilite"> <form action="search.php" method="post"> <input name="do" value="process" type="hidden"> <input name="showposts" value="0" type="hidden"> <input name="quicksearch" value="1" type="hidden"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input class="bginput" name="query" size="20" type="text"><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit">
</form>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option">Advanced Search (http://www.tpww.net/forums/search.php)
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / header quick search form --><!-- user cp tools menu --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr><td class="thead">Quick Links
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Today's Posts (http://www.tpww.net/forums/search.php?do=getdaily)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Mark Forums Read (http://www.tpww.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?do=markread)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Open Buddy List (http://www.tpww.net/forums/reputation.php?p=1741295#)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="thead">User Control Panel (http://www.tpww.net/forums/usercp.php)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Edit Signature (http://www.tpww.net/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature)
</td></tr> <!--<tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Edit Avatar (http://www.tpww.net/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar)</td></tr>--> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Edit Profile (http://www.tpww.net/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Edit Options (http://www.tpww.net/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="thead">Miscellaneous
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Private Messages (http://www.tpww.net/forums/private.php)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Subscribed Threads (http://www.tpww.net/forums/subscription.php)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">My Profile (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1208)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Who's Online (http://www.tpww.net/forums/online.php)
</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / user cp tools menu --><!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS --> <!-- PAGENAV POPUP --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Go to Page...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option" title="nohilite"> <form action="index.php" method="get" onsubmit="return this.gotopage()" id="pagenav_form"> <input class="bginput" id="pagenav_itxt" style="font-size: 11px;" size="4" type="text"> <input class="button" id="pagenav_ibtn" value="Go" type="button"> </form>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / PAGENAV POPUP --> <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="70%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center"> <!-- main error message --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Corkscrewed again.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

The Fugitive
05-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Happy belated birthday

Azriel
05-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Hope you had a good day champ!

thecc
05-25-2007, 09:16 PM
happy belated birthday

Theo Dious
05-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Hope you had a good day champ!

Champ?! Wait, now he's booking himself into the title? :rant:

FourFifty
05-25-2007, 10:30 PM
If Vince could do it.....

To come to think of it am I the only one who is shoked that Linda never held the women's title?

Crossrine
05-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I thought she would at least once. But that's probably saved for when he forgets her birthday or anniversary.

Theo Dious
05-25-2007, 11:57 PM
I thought she would at least once. But that's probably saved for when he forgets her birthday or anniversary.

Linda: You forgot?! Vince, you son of a-
Vince: Happy Anniversary! *hands her the women's title*
Linda: Oh Vince, that is so sweet... but wait, what did you do with Melina?
*Melina falls out of the closet, bound, gagged, and struggling like mad*
Linda: Oh well, at least she isn't screaming.

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Volare
During a London/Kendrick match against some tag team, a stranger runs up, climbs onto the top rope, and executes a picture perfect 630 on their opponents. He then runs out of the ring as security gives chase. The commentators wonder who "that guy" was but think nothing of it.

The following week, during another London/Kendrick match, "that guy" runs in and repeats his actions. Apparently, this fan is a pretty good acrobat.

Later on, he shows up in Kendrick and London's lockerroom confessing himself to be a huge fan, and he wants to tag along. L/K aren't too keen to it, but over the next few weeks, the fan's enthusiasm allows him begrudging "hanging out" status. However, he's always known as "that guy" who just does every L/K want.

Ultimately, he helps L/K win the tag titles when he executes two consecutive 630s on Deuce and Domino. "That Guy" becomes the mouthpiece of the team by bragging about how he always helps them, and eventuall, London and Kendrick get annoyed and beat him down, turning heel.

"That guy" is then slowly phased out of the tag scene and turned into a jobber for life. This, however, results in the firing of Funaki, much to smarks' chagrin.

KingOfOldSchool
One day, Kennedy is spouting off his catch phrase when a stranger appears on stage with a guitar. Just as Kennedy is about to repeat his name, the stranger hits a super hard riff that blows the ears off everyone in the arena. Kennedy is disgusted.

The man introduces himself as the King of Old School, and hardcore rocker who gives the fans what they really want: permanent hearing loss so they don't have to listen to an "overrated" Kennedy.

Fans at home boo this new guy, while those in the arena look on confused because they can't hear anymore.

The feud progresses as KoOS often interferes in Kennedy's matches, blasting his guitar riffs at inopportune moments and distracting KK enough to be rolled up and such. The ref is unable to DQ KoOS because he didn't physically get involved.

This leads to a three month feud that culminates in a guitar on a pole match. KoOS is initially booked to win the match, until a lawsuit filed on behalf of all the people who've gone deaf over the past three months is given to Vince, who has no choice but to job KoOS to Kennedy.

Afterwards, KoOS is sent back to OVW, where he is repackanged and reintroduced to the WWE a year later as King Old School, a total ripoff of King Booker, only with more hip hop.

Impact!
Vince revives the hardcore division and decides to hire the only guy crazy enough to make this works, a cult indy wrestler named IMPACT who is sort of like Mick Foley, only less fat. IMPACT quickly gains a following by doing all sorts of crazy shit, from cracking his head on light bulbs to throwing barracudas at his opponents.

His signature move is hitting opponents with a large piece of plywood and then measuring the crispness of the sound to see which time made the best impact.

Ultimately, he embarks on a 15 month hardcore title reign that sees him doing crazy bumps every single week and winning.

Unfortunately, due to the toll of the violence, IMPACT is forced to retire after those same 15 months. He leaves behind a legacy of being the craziest sonofabitch to ever use plywood in a wrestling match.

Darth Tedious
(This assumes you're black, which I think you said you are a few months ago. If you're not, or if you're offended... sorry.)

For weeks, promos air boasting about a figure who controls the Dark Side. A great Lord who uses his powers to unleash great power.

Turns out Darth Tedious is a black mob boss with a light saber heavy enough to be used as a weapon, and he has legions of gangsters who jump his opponents before his matches, allowing him to pin them easily with his finisher, the PUNisher, wherein he tells a clever joke, makes his bloody opponents laugh, which expends their last amount of energy, and they collapse, allowing him to win by knockout.

Gradually, Darth Tedious gathers Dark Side disciples, who all coincidentally happen to be Bobby Lashley, Booker T, a returning Ron Simmons, and Elijah Burke. They reign terror on the WWE, capturing every single title. Tedious acts as a manager type, revelling in his accumulation of glory.

Eventually, however, the WWE is sued by Kayfabe man for stealing his all-black stable idea, and Vince is forced to disband the stable. Tedious spends the rest of his career managing semi-successful upper midcarders, but he never loses his reputation as a great joker backstage.

Chuck Jones
One day, Vince McMahon decides it'd be great if he had a Chuck Norris character as a wrestler. He goes out in search of the first person named Chuck he can find, and it happens to be his waiter at a local restaurant. Thus, Chuck Jones, a no-selling killing machine mixed with Nathan Jones' penchant for dancing is born.

Chuck goes on a spree of destruction, completely no-selling everything and plowing through all in his path. Afterwards, he does random break dances that are really just him trying to not slip and fall.

Jones goes on to capture the US title before deciding that he misses home. Two weeks later, he leaves the WWE for good and settles down to a life of restaurant management.

FourFifty
On his 25th comeback to the WWE, Goldust brings in a new follower, 450, who is named so because he can creep people out in 450 ways. What follows is random antics with 450 backstage as he awkwardly flirts with the divas, scares Eugene, engages in drinking contests with Sandman, canes goats with Tommy Dreamer's cane, and smokes a lot of weed without getting high.

People are quite wary of 450, but he never really does anything that gets him fired, or at least isn't caught doing stuff.

Eventually, he becomes a lovable figure used to initiate new rookies by creeping them out. On his 15th anniversary with the company, JBL buys him a bottle of Patron, which he promptly drinks, but doesn't pass out.

Completely unnerved, the WWE higher-ups have 450 locked in the Sanford dungeon, let out only at various times to clean cages and team with Goldust when he makes his comebacks.

Sephiroth
05-26-2007, 03:50 AM
You better not forget bout me corky :p is was like your biggest fan before the devorce and shit :p

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 04:01 AM
Xero Limit 126
Mercury Bullet
The One
BigDaddyCool
One RAW, the WWE camera pans to four guys sitting ringside; Da Xero Guy, Not Joey Mercury Bullet, The One, and BDC. These guys are revealed to be crazy fighters from MMA, and their friendship has brought them over to the WWE to test new waters.

During a HHH/HBK vs Outsiders match (they've been brought back for ratings), these guys jump the fence and lay a beatdown on all the people in the ring. Except for Kevin Nash, who simply walks away because he's too cool for this.

They reveal themselves as the Smarks' Kliq, or SKliq, for short. The next week, in a HHH/HBK vs John Cena/Great Khali match, SKliq hit the ring again and start to beat down the original Kliq. However, just as it seems they're going to help Cena and Khali get the win, BDC suddenly takes a giant wrench and busts Cena up with it! Then Xero does an IP check on Khali, who freezes up and collapses. SKliq places HHH and HBK on top of their opponents for the win! It turns out it was a big swerve the whole time!

SKliq and the original Kliq unite to form a terrifying faction that rules all of the WWE with an iron fist. They bully random ECW'ers and constantly make fun of Bret Hart, calling him a 'gay genie' and 'bitchass whineypoo.'

Seven months later, Bret Hart makes a surprise comeback, shocking everyone. He says his final goodbye to his fans when Kliq and SKliq hit the ring and taunt him. They goad him into a fight, then jump him and totally beat him down to huge heel. However, this brings down a HHH lookalike to the ring!

James Steele
It's James Steele, originator of HEEL HEAT, and he's furious that someone else would use it! He comes face to face with HHH, who looks extremely confused. The two men duke it out while mass chaos breaks out elsewhere, but when Steele gets the upper hand and tries to pin HHH, the universe implodes due to the established physical and metaphysical impossibility of a Levesque-esque laying down in any way, shape, or form... even if it's to "himself."

Londoner
05-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Cork, ya haven't done me yet, save the best until last, ofcourse.

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 04:44 AM
Skippord
Melina and Mickie James are having and argument, and Mickie proclaims that Melina is the most annoying person on the planet. Melina disagrees and says she can prove that she isn't. Mickie wagers on it, and the next week, Melina brings in her "long lost brother," Skippie. Skippie is a simple fella with a penchant for irritating the fuck out of people He promptly asks Mickie James if he can suck on her boobies, but when Mickie refuses, he follows her around and keeps on asking.

Eventually, Kenny Dykstra catches hold of this and gets pissed off. It is revealed that Kenny and Mickie "have been in a relationship" for a long time, and Kenny goes out to protect his woman. Skippie, however, turns out to be an expert in dirty wrestling, and constantly outwits Kenny by low blowing him when the ref is turned around, or rolling him up and using the ropes, and even pantsing him in one match before rolling him up for a cheap pin.

It all comes to a head when Kenny challenges Skippie to beat him without cheating. If Skippie cheats, he is fired, and they will use instant replay to make sure.

Unfortunately for Kenny, Skippie pays off the replay booth guys, and the ref never is able to see conclusive proof that Skippie pulled a metal rod from his pants and shoved it into Kenny's mouth--mandible claw style--before taking him down for a pinfall.

Skippie's win in the feud looks to be good, until he is mysteriously written off WWE programming for no explained reason.

TL
XL
A new tag team debuts featuring two really buff guys who come to the ring hauling bit flatbed trucks and constantly talking about how strong they are. Nicknamed XLT, they are composed of TL and XL, two friends who are really buff and use power moves all the time.

They plow through every tag team placed in front of them and capture the tag titles within a month. They go on to hold the titles for 12 months, defending it four times. They are finally stripped of the title when all other tag teams become afraid of facing them.

Realizing that the tag bodybuilder gimmick has died, Vince repackages the two into a chippendale gimmick and have the perform sensuous dances in the ring. Now called LXT, they go on to plow through the competition and win the title in five weeks, holding it for 15 months while defending against three other teams repeatedly in a cycle until Vince gets bored and has them drop it to a couple of Mexicans. LXT are then released three weeks later and wished the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Crossrine
One day, a man in a suit comes to the ring proclaiming that internet reporters must die, because they lie. He rants and rants about how they suck and are sensationalists.

Suddenly, Shawn Michaels comes out and superkicks him.

The man then rolls out of the ring and is never seen on WWE programming again.

Instant Classic
For months, a man identified only as "IC" speaks of his captive master, who is being unfairly held in Gitmo because of unfair reasons. He says that when his master escapes, he will DESTORy the competition.

IC often interrupts other people's matches with his quickly annoying robotic theme of DESTOR!! DESTOR!!! YOUR BASE ARE DESTOR!!!

This catches on in the IWC and quickly goes viral, with no less than 283 YTMND's made for this Destor fellow.

Unfortunately, a threatened lawsuit from the offended Jailed Terrorists Coalition shuts the angle down before it can go anywhere, and IC is moved into SmackDOWN!'s cruiserweight division, where he is used to help put over the CW flavor of the month.

St. Jimmy
When Kevin Thorn is reconverted back to Mordecai, he brings with him a new disciple who also proclaims that the world is unholy. His name is St. Jimmy, and he deviously does Mordecai's evil biddings, hitting unsuspecting faces with his scepter and choking them on his crucifix necklace.

St. Jimmy quickly develops a reputation as a ruthless and efficient fighter for holiness, and fans despise him. He and Mordecai target the sinners of the WWE, such as Ric Flair (for still wrestling) and Randy Orton (for shitting on things). They also target the divas for being hussies, and slowly "cleanse" ( :naughty: :naughty: ), converting them into hot Catholic schoolgirls.

With their new army of Catholic school girls, Mordecai and St. Jimmy rack up win after win because their opponents are too busy fantasizing about what to do with those schoolgirls.

Their streak is finally broken when they drop their tag titles to a returning Billy and Chuck, who are immune to such subverse desires.

Vietnamese Crippler
During a match, the arena suddenly goes yellow, and steaming pho soup starts to rain down onto the wrestlers below, scalding them severely. A few weeks later, an asian guy built like Chris Benoit makes his mysterious debut and promply breaks a jobber's neck by hitting him with a really stale spring roll.

Christianed Vietnamese Crippler, this new technical machine goes on a submission spree, making everyone tap out by constantly shoving their heads in fish sauce and poking them with lemongrass. Occassionally, he takes an ox tail and cracks it onto their necks, destroying various vertebrae.

VC becomes a one man wrecking machine, capturing the IC title within half a year. Other wrestlers start to fear him, because he is always bringing Vietnamese food around, and the wrestlers either get really hungry because it's delicious, or really disgusted because some of the food smells.

Unfortunately, due to his lack of charisma, VC is never really pushed to the main event, and he spends the remainder of his career putting over midcarders.

Arnold HamNegger
During a match between Kane and Viscera, Vis sells a big boot especially well even though it was obvious his head didn't come anywhere close to Kane's foot.

Suddenly, a fan jumps into the ring and demands that these two fakes get out of the ring, and real wrestlers come out. He says they're making a mockery of wrestling, and to leave, because it's still real to him dammit!!

Calling himself Arnold, he starts to follow bad wrestlers and tell them to get the hell out, because they're ruining the illusion with their bad wrestling.

This eventually gets him into a feud with John Cena, where he embarrasses the champ by locking in a better STF despite having no formal wrestling training. This causes Cena to snap and go heel by FUing Arnold through a forklift. Arnold's last words as he's taken to the hospital are: "Thank you. Now THAT was real, dammit!"

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Paranoid Rattlesnake
Russenmafia
A new character, PR spends weeks promising he will be able to predict everything that happens, including his success.

When he finally debuts, he plows through a jobber named Russenmafia who wrestles the circuits a lot but has rarely been featured on screen.

Excitement builds for PR's push, but he suddenly drops the ball and is unable do his predicting.

Later on, a tipster clues Vince into the fact that he's got some personal demonsnakes, marking not the first time Tipsters has doomed PR's rep.

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 06:12 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><thead><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="5"> Latest Reputation Received </td> </tr> </thead> <tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""> <tr> <td class="thead" colspan="2"> Thread</td> <td class="thead">Date</td> <td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Posted By</td> <td class="thead">Comment</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-25-2007 04:41 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Azriel (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=86)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Happy belated birthday man :y:</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-25-2007 12:25 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">The Fugitive (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1528)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">It'll be interesting to see your rep sheet to see how many of them belong to this thread</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1740392" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1740392#post1740392)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-25-2007 10:14 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Arnold HamNegger (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=4676)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">That's awesome</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-25-2007 07:51 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">DAMN iNATOR (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=6835)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-25-2007 02:20 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Xerzes (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3253)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:46 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Vastardikai (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=339)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 08:53 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Mike the Metal Ed (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=42)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Oh yeah, forgot the rep. Here you go my man.</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1740766" width="50%">TCW Mayhem 5 (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1740766#post1740766)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 07:54 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Fallen Angel (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=5373)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">nice one</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739622" width="50%">TCW Mayhem 5 (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739622#post1739622)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 07:41 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">owenbrown (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=2794)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">:lol: That was great</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 06:16 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Lara Emily (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=18)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 05:17 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Mr. JL (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=180)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 03:56 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Sephiroth (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=506)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 03:55 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">The One (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=571)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">happy birthday</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 03:54 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">JamesSteele (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1208)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">hot monkey love</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 03:09 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Pardeep 619 (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=5149)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Might as well join in. Happy B'Day</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 01:15 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Alienoid06 (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=266)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Happy birthday, man</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1740392" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1740392#post1740392)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 01:11 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Paranoid Rattlesnake (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 12:59 PM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Russenmafia (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3595)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739622" width="50%">TCW Mayhem 5 (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739622#post1739622)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:44 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">XL (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3837)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">lololololololo</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:42 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">St. Jimmy (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3948)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1736736" width="50%">TCW Mayhem 5 (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1736736#post1736736)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:33 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">XL (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3837)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:25 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">XL (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3837)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Happy BDay</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 11:07 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Instant Classic (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=7969)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 10:34 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">BigDaddyCool (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=27)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">happy birthay.</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 10:32 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Mercury Bullet (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=5396)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">birthday rep</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 10:30 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Crossrine (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=7280)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 08:13 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">TL (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1651)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 07:16 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Xero Limit 126 (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1036)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 07:04 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">Skippord (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3549)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1739827" width="50%">It's my birthday so... (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1739827#post1739827)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-24-2007 06:57 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">FourFifty (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=636)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">BALLIN'!</td></tr></tbody></table>

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The Fugitive
05-26-2007, 06:31 AM
Jesus Christ.

Drakul
05-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Happy Birthday. Better late than never.

Crossrine
05-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by CorkScrewed
Crossrine
One day, a man in a suit comes to the ring proclaiming that internet reporters must die, because they lie. He rants and rants about how they suck and are sensationalists.

Suddenly, Shawn Michaels comes out and superkicks him.

The man then rolls out of the ring and is never seen on WWE programming again.

Well atleast I'm in a suit and I'll be on TNA soon

Theo Dious
05-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Darth Tedious
(This assumes you're black, which I think you said you are a few months ago.

If you're not, or if you're offended... sorry.)

Yes I am, no I'm not, and that was the funniest thing I've read in ages... this whole thread is the funniest thing in ages and should go in the archive. :y:

The One
05-26-2007, 07:20 PM
...Bret Hart, calling him a 'gay genie'...

http://www.brethart.com/images/bretgenie1.jpg

Sounds about right...

Good work Corky.

Skippord
05-26-2007, 07:25 PM
lol Corky

OverTaker
05-26-2007, 07:29 PM
**TACKLE**

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Pardeep 619
In need of a new mouthpiece ever since he ate his last one, the Great Khali hires a new guy named Pardeep to be his voice. Pardeep constantly praises the Great Khali and talks about how he's the most destructive force on the planet. But what people also don't know is that he's also one fearsome cricket player.

Thus begins a trend of Pardeep constantly sneaking cricket mallets into the ring, which the Great Khali then uses to knock out his opponents and put them on the injury list. However, one day, plans go awry, and the Great Khali is knocked out by HHH, who knows how to use these types of things. Khali is never seen from again, and Pardeep is fired with him. :(

Sephiroph
During a match, Kane is haunted by a flaming figure on the titantron who claims he knows something Kane doesn't want people to know. For weeks, everyone speculates what else it could be, since Kane has already been revealed to be so many ridiculous things.

When it comes time for Sephiroph to debut, he proclaims that Kane is actually his father, and he's here to set him on fire for being a horrible dad and never being there.

Every week, Seph interrupts Kane's matches with a torch and tries to light his father on fire, but to no avail.

Finally, Vince signs a match to settle this: the first ever Flaming Infernal Hell in a Cell Ladder match, wherein the first person to climb out of the cell, go up a ladder, light his opponent on fire, then throw the person off the cage wins.

After a brutal 56 minute battle, Sephiroph lights Kane on fire and tosses him off the cage. Kane crashes through the ramp and apparently back to hell! Sephiroph becomes the new Kane, effectively, and enjoys 15 years of near-main eventing, including a record 45 second title reign at Wrestlemania when...

Mike the Metal Ed
Mike the Metal Ed cashes in the money in the bank that he JUST won an hour before to pin an absolutely exhausted Sephiroph, who had just finished a 90 minute Hell in a Cell Ironman match and captured the title for the first time in his career.

Mike goes on to hold the title for three months before it is discovered that he regularly indulges on pot. Vince, wanting to keep the company clean, promptly buries Mike until he goes to TNA and leads them to the top of the fed wars for 36 weeks.

Five years later, Mike returns to the WWE (after it has bought out TNA) and remains a main event jobber for the rest of his tenure.

Mr. JL
On ECW, a new wrestler crashes a match one day and executes an incredible 450 star frog splash (450 + frog splash). Calling himself MJL, the "New F'n Show," he quickly gains a cult following with his innovative offensive maneuvers.

However, the powers that be refuse to push him because he hasn't paid the dues, and he languishes in the mid card for four years before finally getting a main event push that ends harshly when he is buried by HHH. Disenchanted, he starts popping prescription pills and working stiffly, knowing that the company can't let him go because he'd be a great asset to another fed.

This is eventually adopted into his gimmick, and JPL (P for prozac) quickly becomes a hated heel who doesn't care about anyone or anything. Gradually, JPL morphs into a real jerk backstage, which endears him to Vince. This allows him to receive a real main event push and capture the WWE title, which he holds for 12 months. Unfortunately, years of drug use take their toll on his body, and he is forced to retire shortly thereafter.

Mr. JL retains work as a WWE agent afterwards.

Lara Emily
For weeks, promo about the ultimate female wrestler are broadcast on WWE. Finally, Lara Emily makes her debut in the women's division, plowing through everyone in her way with an incredible array of suplexes and submission moves. Lara quickly captures the women's title and goes on a 2 year reign.

Ultimately, she decides to move on and start competing with men. This might have gone well, had backstage politics not interfered and forced her to become a glorified midcard jobber. After several months, Lara moves back to the women's division, but lack of a challenge eventually bore her, and she leaves the WWE to pursue a career as a stuntwoman.

Nervous Ferret
One day, Eugene is met by a strangely familiar character who reveals that he is his longlost twin brother, Wils'n. Wils'n and Eugene quickly become best friends, frustrating their opponents with their incredible mat wrestling while at the same time acting extremely retardedly. The two establish a nice tag title run before dropping into relative obscurity for a couple of years.

Fortunately, John Cena takes a liking to Wils'n and adopts him into his new Prototypical Rap Kew, made up of Kevin Federline, Ric Flair, and a surprisingly returning Jake the Snake Roberts.

Together, the five become a top stable for the better part of a year, before Wils'n quits the WWE due to personal issues.

:shifty:

apokalypse7
One day, a new wrestler named Apokalypse faces HHH in a match. HHH pins him after a Pedigree turns into a tiger driver.

Vastardikai
In a surprising move to many, Paul Heyman returns to the WWE, and he brings with him a new wrestler: Vat Vastard, who is a disgustingly huge and powerful hoss in the vein of Bastion Booger, only he constantly eats and throws Cheetos at his opponents. However, he is able to do a moonsault, and Vince promptly pushes him to the moon.

After mowing through people like Chris Benoit, Bobby Lashley, Umaga, and Mr. Kennedy, Vat Vastard faces off against John Cena for the title. Somehow, he gets the win when the referee accidentally makes a threecount before Cena can kick out (Cena being overwhelmed by the weight behind Vastard's pin). Realizing that, out of kayfabe, Vince doesn't want him to be champ, Vastard evades all methods of getting him to drop the title. Somehow, he lasts seven months without defending the title!

However, ultimately, he is screwed when, before a match, Vince has Vastard drugged. He passes out midmatch and is counted out, but because the stipulation is that a title can change on a countout, John Cena becomes 18 time WWE champion.

Savio
05-26-2007, 07:55 PM
...reply and rep me and I will give you a WWE storyline based on your TPWW forum reputation... WWE-booking style. Slim is gonna call you a rep whore :(

Corkscrewed
05-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Xerxes

Tired of dominating everything, the Great Khali demands a real challenge. Out comes Xerxes, an eight foot monster with a super deep voice and thousands of Persians at his command. Khali quickly falls victim to the 300 CHOPS. However, this loss clears his mind, and he decides to join Xerxes.

The two dominate the tag scene and capture the WWE and World titles, becoming the most dominant two man power trip ever.

Backstage politics becomes useless, because the men are so huge that no one can make them do anything.

If there's one positive, it's that Vince learns to ease off on his hoss fetish. But that is not before Xerxes and the Great Khali set records with five year world title reigns.

Kayfabe Man
As per the terms of his lawsuit win, KM gets a spot on the roster. Every week, he comes out and reveals a secret of the trade, frustrating Vince by showing how chair shots can be taken relatively painlessly, how wrestlers communicate with each other, how the 'X' injury signal isn't real anymore, and that sort of thing.

Because of his contract, KM cannot be fired. He also retains creative control and books himself to become champion. Finally, at Wrestlemania, he faces off against Hulk Hogan. The Hulkster has been led to believe he will win, and perhaps he would have, but he hurts his back and is unable to nosell or kick out when KM pins him.

Kayfabe Man becomes the first person to actually end Hulkamania, because as a result of his back injury, Hulk Hogan is never able to walk again.

Extreme Angle
One day, a stage hand finds that someone shit in his bag. Randy Orton runs by and screams "HAHA!!! You're not that extreme, angle!!!!"

DAMNinator!
Damninator enjoys a successful career replacing Ron Simmons and saying DAMN! every week. Eventually, he incorporates puns and jokes involving beavers and hydroelectric power. And DAM it all, it becomes popular.

He never wrestles, however, and enjoys a 15 second work week. Eventually, rich from all of his merchandise sales, he retires and becomes a car salesman.

And that's all I'm gonna do. Sorry to those who wished me a belated birthday, but I'm leaving for Italy in two days, and I've got other stuff to do. :lol:

I'll just rep you guys instead or something.

KayfabeMan
05-26-2007, 09:23 PM
:lol:

Theo Dious
05-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey Corks... just for shits and giggles, do one for Matt Boone.

Corkscrewed
05-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Matt Boone
Every week on WWE programming, Matt Boone promises that there will be something shocking and entertaining on the show.

Sephiroth
05-27-2007, 12:27 AM
lol, kane, lol.

haha, fucking kane with his big nose haha, i got different looks :p oh well, good story man:y:

HeartBreakMan2k
05-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Happy Birthday mate.

Indifferent Clox
05-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Happy birthday.

I am drunk

can I have somehow technical skill?

Theo Dious
05-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Matt Boone
Every week on WWE programming, Matt Boone promises that there will be something shocking and entertaining on the show.

...but that you have to turn to another channel to find out what.

And the channel is full of ads.

And you never actually find what the hell he was talking about.

Nervous Ferret
05-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Wils'n eh

Blitz
05-28-2007, 02:58 AM
Happy belated birthday.

M-A-G
05-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Bappy Hirthday. :)

Xerzes
05-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Woo. Go me! Always been a fan of tag wrestling, to boot. ..even if it is with The Great Collie.

edit: I feel the sudden need to get people to refer to him as some kind of "galoot."

Arnold HamNegger
05-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Arnold HamNegger
During a match between Kane and Viscera, Vis sells a big boot especially well even though it was obvious his head didn't come anywhere close to Kane's foot.

Suddenly, a fan jumps into the ring and demands that these two fakes get out of the ring, and real wrestlers come out. He says they're making a mockery of wrestling, and to leave, because it's still real to him dammit!!

Calling himself Arnold, he starts to follow bad wrestlers and tell them to get the hell out, because they're ruining the illusion with their bad wrestling.

This eventually gets him into a feud with John Cena, where he embarrasses the champ by locking in a better STF despite having no formal wrestling training. This causes Cena to snap and go heel by FUing Arnold through a forklift. Arnold's last words as he's taken to the hospital are: "Thank you. Now THAT was real, dammit!"

:rofl: :love: :rofl:

This thread is amazing!