PDA

View Full Version : Roddy Piper angle in WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007.

Zeeboe
05-25-2007, 09:16 AM
In the video game, "WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007", there is a story line that involves Roddy Piper. I can't remember the details because I only played it once, but he kidnaps someone...I think Stephanie McMahon...and then you can either side with him or feud with him.

I first played the game and got that story line last December and I'd like to play the story line again but several times recently now I've attempted to get back to that story line with no luck.

I've played as the Raw champion and Smackdown champion and have done every story line you can do as the champion and no Roddy Piper. So I assume the story line requires you not to be the champion. But I can't recall which show it was where you feud with Piper. Was it Raw or Smackdown? And does anyone know what month the Piper feud starts so I can get an idea of when to expect to play it?

Any help you guys can provide will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Shaggy
05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
I wanna say Raw because Stephanie was always on the Raw program when I was playing...

but yea...dont be a champ and the story is called something like "Princess in Distress" or something like that.

Stickman
05-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Haven't played a recent rasslin' game in a long long time so, HOLY CRAP there's actual storylines now?

Xero
05-25-2007, 03:37 PM
There have been actual storylines since SmackDown! 2 (1999/2000) I believe....

Zeeboe
05-25-2007, 03:56 PM
I just played the entire season of Raw, refusing ever title shot and was traded to Smackdown and didn't get the Piper storyline. Maybe the storyline was actually on Smackdown.

Another thing that crossed my mind...as you know, when you start off on Smackdown you're involved in the Taker/Benoit feud. Well, I recall started the season off as the Undertaker and got involved in a different angle that involved Piper and Foley.

So maybe that is how you get to the Piper storyline, by being a wrestler that was intended to be apart of a storyline but because the player picked that wrestler, you're given another.

Stickman
05-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Holy crap, I need to get out more....or would that be stay in more?

DAMN iNATOR
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
I just played the entire season of Raw, refusing ever title shot and was traded to Smackdown and didn't get the Piper storyline. Maybe the storyline was actually on Smackdown.

Another thing that crossed my mind...as you know, when you start off on Smackdown you're involved in the Taker/Benoit feud. Well, I recall started the season off as the Undertaker and got involved in a different angle that involved Piper and Foley.

So maybe that is how you get to the Piper storyline, by being a wrestler that was intended to be apart of a storyline but because the player picked that wrestler, you're given another.

Whenever you play a month long storyline, and the wrestler you’re using is supposed to be involved in that month's storyline, you get one of two possible alternate storylines.:y:

Better Than You
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I thought you had to be a legend for this?

DAMN iNATOR
06-04-2007, 06:59 PM
No, in 07 when u choose a legend in story mode, it tells you to pick RAW or SmackDown!, but like I say, for instance if your next logical storyline was MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....MARK HENRY! and you were playing as Henry or Kennedy, you'd get one of the alt. storylines for that month so there wouldn't be a conflict with the cast.