PDA

View Full Version : Static X

Just John
05-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I am currently in the process of listening to 'Machine' of which I brought today. I only heard 'The Only' and really liked it, so its a little risky for me to buy semi-randomly, but I'm really enjoying it, Get To The Gone and Black and White (now playing) are fucking amazing.

Any fans?

EDIT: Fuck yes, 'This is Not' is blowing me away right now

Rammsteinmad
05-26-2007, 01:21 PM
I liked them when they first really made a name for themselves. Despite all the songs being pretty samey, I found "Wisconsin Death Trip" and "Machine" to be pretty solid albums.

Any albums after these two I didn't take much of a liking to though.

El Fangel
05-26-2007, 01:55 PM
I am the biggest Static-X Fan on here, any questions ill be more then happy to answer. The Only is one of thier best songs.

The Enemy
Shadowzone
Chomo-matic
Kill Your Idols

^^^^^^^ Recommended.

Just John
05-26-2007, 02:00 PM
I have listened to machine 3 times in a row now. I think my ears are going to bleed and my CD is going to melt.

Who is that guy on the back cover with the braided type hair?

Imagi-Nation
05-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Machine and Wisconsin Death Trip were good cds. Shit I remember listening to machine back in highschool. Loved it.

Their latest cd however is awful. I downloaded it, gave it a few days, then deleted it. Up there as one of the worst albums Ive ever sat through :(

Blitz
05-26-2007, 02:48 PM
They are alright.

The Destroyer
05-27-2007, 10:28 AM
I have listened to machine 3 times in a row now. I think my ears are going to bleed and my CD is going to melt.

Who is that guy on the back cover with the braided type hair?
Probably convicted sex offender Tripp Eisen.

Just John
05-27-2007, 10:34 AM
LOL Yeah just checked. You've gotta be a pretty big fuckup to be kicked out of Static-X, Dope and The Murderdolls.

Rammsteinmad
05-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Tripp Eisens mug shot for anyone who gives a rats ass.

http://www.scaredpoet.com/images/tripp_mugshot.jpg

Mr Regal
06-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Static X have some pretty good tracks. If i'm in the mood for them that is.

Haven't heard the latest stuff. Is it from a while back? I heard they were releasing an album this year but didn't think they had done it yet.

RGWhat316
06-06-2007, 12:29 AM
I like Static-X, even though I haven't heard all of their stuff. I first really heard of them with the song "Black and White". The only cd I have is the Shadow Zone one, and love that. The new song "Destroyer" isn't too bad, even though he sounds a little different.

Ninti the Mad
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
I loved them back in 1999 but their albums have gradually gotten worse.

I have a mix cd for every now and then when I am in the mood.

Still good shit in small doses because of the repetivity.

Fryza
06-07-2007, 06:01 PM
I actually like 'Cannibal'. One of my favorite albums that I've bought in a while :o

OssMan
06-07-2007, 09:57 PM
bad band