PDA

View Full Version : stupid announcer quotes

Indifferent Clox
05-27-2007, 03:10 PM
just list some stupid/ funny things announcers have said over the years.

This was inspired by JR's "delicious fruity fruity fruity delicious skittles" thing.

I also like the Paul Heyman "How can a man not like bagels" comment.

Crossrine
05-27-2007, 03:34 PM
"Holy Shitakwa!" -JR when Triple H and HBK showered the spirit squad in "crap"

Pardeep 619
05-27-2007, 03:59 PM
"That turnbuckle ain't made of chocolate" and "the canvas isn't covered in BBQ sauce" (both by JR) spring to mind

OverTaker
05-27-2007, 04:02 PM
When Undertaker and Kane first joined forces, JR said "For the first time ever, we see Undertaker and Mankind walking side by side, shoulder to shoulder."

Or it could have been, "Kane and Mankind walking side by side, shoulder to shoulder.

I don't know, either one, but he messed it up.

Doc Brown
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Cyrus & Styles Bantering

Cyrus - " Weren't You At The Meeting?"
Styles - " What meeting? I work out of my home"

Kane Knight
05-27-2007, 05:24 PM
I think it was King, last week, saying you needed a calculator to coun how any times something had happened..

Really, you need a calculator for basic counting?

Xero
05-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Heyman's first night announcing for WWE he said something like "Hey mom! I came to Washington DC to see Bush!"...

Crossrine
05-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Xero Limit 126
Heyman's first night announcing for WWE he said something like "Hey mom! I came to Washington DC to see Bush!"...

And to top it off it was during a shoot were McMahon makes Trish Stratus strip. He almost lost his job for it.

NeanderCarl
05-28-2007, 10:54 PM
At WrestleMania V, Gorilla Monsoon was putting over Hulk Hogan's "leg injury" throughout the entire match, pondering that Hogan had suffered a dislocated knee.

Then at some point, Hogan just forgot or decided he couldn't be bothered selling the injury anymore, at which point Monsoon declared that "maybe it just... popped back in?".

Good try, Gino.

Skippord
05-28-2007, 10:57 PM
lol

thats brilliant

Mr. JL
05-29-2007, 02:33 PM
lol

Mercury Bullet
05-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Everytime anybody calls Jeff Hardy's corkscrew body attack (or whatever it is) the "Whisper In the Wind"...okay honestly, I dont know what the fuck to call it but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

M-A-G
05-29-2007, 03:29 PM
JR at Survivor Series '06: "And if you look back over the years, Randy Orton has <b>literally</b> been on fire the last 3 Survivor Series outing...."

Yes, yes, JR. Because we can go back and check the footage of Young Master Orton at that particular event and clearly see him spontaneously combust.

Zeeboe
05-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Look at that Tony.

NeanderCarl
05-29-2007, 05:39 PM
JR at Survivor Series '06: "And if you look back over the years, Randy Orton has <b>literally</b> been on fire the last 3 Survivor Series outing...."

Yes, yes, JR. Because we can go back and check the footage of Young Master Orton at that particular event and clearly see him spontaneously combust.

Ha, the Gorilla notoriously misused the word "literally" on a regular basis. His favourite was "the fans are literally hanging from the rafters here" or "Shawn Michaels literally stabbed Marty Jannetty right in the back".

Mercury Bullet
05-29-2007, 06:06 PM
JR: The roof is literally on fire here tonight!

Lawler: Seriously JR, you shouldn't say things like that are literal, stop exaggerating.

JR: No, King! The roof is literally on fire! Somebody should call for help!

Lawler: Jim, nobody is going to...

(A flaming chunk of the ceiling lands on the announcers table)

NeanderCarl
05-29-2007, 08:20 PM
We don't need no water, let the motherfuckers burn.

Then put Todd Grisham and Raven in the booth.

Two birds, one fiery stone.