PDA

View Full Version : Official MB's Thoughts On Raw Thread

Mercury Bullet
05-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Feel free to join the discussion on any of the following:

1) Shane McMahon was the most entertaining worker in the Main Event (and that's a sad fact)

2) Will Cade and Murdoch get over as faces?

3) Tag Title Ladder match at ONS should be good, PPV still not worth ordering.

4) RVD sold the RKO better than anybody, ever

5) Victoria was looking damn hot

6) Khali and Umaga should be a permanent tag team with lots of promo's featuring them shouting incoherently at each other.

7) Dykstra and Nitro make a decent tag team, but I would much rather see individual pushes for the both of them, particularly Nitro.

Kane Knight
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
:y: on everything but Dykstra and Nitro, since I kind of zoned out.

And I was thinking Victoria looked like Lita, minus the Ugly, in the stills last night.

Mercury Bullet
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
8) Props to the crowd in Toronto for the heat on Cena and the total nonreaction to Lashley

Doc Brown
05-29-2007, 12:22 PM
I actually walked out of the ACC after RVD v Orton.

The crowd was very hot, but the product was awful.

Arnold HamNegger
05-29-2007, 12:25 PM
I totally forgot Raw was even on yesterday.

Mooияakeя™
05-29-2007, 01:10 PM
1) I actually found it funny how Khali and Umaga were trying to decide who started first. They did it so in charactor it was like watching two cavemen grunting at each other.

2) No. They'll turn evil soon imo and Matt Hardy will be drafted to RAW with Jeff and they will fued for the titles. I thing TWGTT will go to SmackDown and get a push vs. London & Kendrick unless they have a singles push lined up for either of them

3) I think the ladder match will be avg, and we the PPV is free anyway, so it's worth watching I guess.

4) Agreed. Fact. Note the sig and the thread appreciating it.

5) She looked decent tbh for once.

6) lol. Refer to #1. I am 100% behind this idea Mercury. lol. I'm still cracking up. It can be the Über XL Kai-en-tai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) I agree on the individual pushes, especially in the current injury plagued roster situation, but fuck is taht ever gonna happen. LOOK AT HOW MANY WRESTLERS COULD GUN FOR THE IC TITLE FFS!!!!!!! - Nitro as IC champ would be über. Turn Kenny face as he isn't evil enough and is too "boyish" looking and sweet spoken for it. Then let Masters (cough), Marella (even bigger cough so my tonsils die), Nitro, Dykstra and yes, my fave old skooler VAL VENIS gun for it. Fuck Venis gets more pops than them lot put together probably. lol.

<hr>
http://www.marcrigby.co.uk/Random/%fcberRKO.gif<br>**Behold the Über RKO**

BigDaddyCool
05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
I didn't really pay attention to the mainevent, I was busy having sex. But most everything else I agree with.

M-A-G
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM
All I can say is Khali and Umaga = exchange of the year

Stickman
05-29-2007, 05:47 PM
The thing that bugs me is that Kahli and Umaga are the MAIN EVENT HEELS. Come on, those are pure mid card heel gimmicks yet they're consistently in the main event. COME ON

Kane Knight
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
How many real MErs are there, right now?

Dorkchop
05-29-2007, 11:56 PM
How many real MErs are there, right now?

On Raw? Hm... Cena... and uh.. Cena.

Smackdown? Edge, Batista

ECW......... Well they're pushing Lashley as a main eventer. I don't know if he counts.

I actually had to look at WWE's Raw page just to see if there were any real main eventers currently. Seriously, WWE is shit for the main event scene right now. You'd think they would have built some guys up, and finally have them step up to the main event, but nope.

Dorkchop
05-29-2007, 11:57 PM
SO that makes 3 or 4 (depending on how you look at it) right now. Really sad when that's split between three "separate" rosters.

Kane Knight
05-30-2007, 12:11 AM
So that's two main eventers, one of which si injury prone and feuding with a catfish.

Mr. Nerfect
05-30-2007, 02:57 AM
I agree on all counts except Umaga/Khali. I really couldn't care about either man.

Kenny Dykstra also has some pretty good heat on him, so I wouldn't turn him face. I'd actually have him start following Randy Orton around, and becoming kind of a follower of the RKO. Maybe have Orton decide he wants to reform Evolution, because he wants to drill home the point that he is now the present, not the future, and he adopts Kenny in the future role? All they need is a past and an enforcer.

Mercury Bullet
05-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I want to point out a horrific, sad fact that I have just come to the realization of...and I'm sure people are going to refute it but here it goes...

TNA Main Event Scene > WWE Main Event Scene

TNA is overcrowded with their main event while WWE doesn't have enough guys to go around. I suppose it is far easier to make it crowded though when you only have one show versus three shows that are supposed to be serperate brands.

Mercury Bullet
05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
As far as Umaga/Khali goes, I think the WWE needs to accept the fact they aren't going to be over as legit ME'ers and it really would get them over if they were a tag team and played in a comedic sense. Yes they're monsters in the ring and they can crush everybody's skulls, but their backstage stuff could be hilarious. They should bring back Daivari to manage them. And they could get at least one big laugh out of...

Khali: Bwrarr gar bwrarr knarr!

Umaga: Agbogata Ak Nob!

Khali: Gwrarr bwrarr!

(Ron Simmons walks in, they both look at him. He looks at them, back at the camera, back at them, back at the camera.)

Simmons: DAMN!

Umaga: AG!

Khali: BWRAR!

Stickman
05-30-2007, 02:04 PM
I'd rather Ric Flair be in the Main event instead of Umaga and Kahli. It's just like having Kamala in the main event.

Kane Knight
05-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Khali and Umaga are at least funny (USually unintentionally).

Flair's just...Sad...