PDA

View Full Version : Cena vs Khali

Ben Rodrigues
06-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I haven't been keeping a pulse lately on the wrestling forum, but what's everyones views on this feud? I'm sure everyone seems to know that John Cena will pull off the "impossible" but is anyone interested?

I'm as sick of John Cena as the next guy, but this feud has actually gotten me kinda watching parts of RAW again - and I actually watched their Judgment Day match in full. Also Cena's promo on RAW was pretty good in my opinion where he promised victory.

Innovator
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Meh. Just another monster for Cena until the Game returns

Mercury Bullet
06-02-2007, 11:40 AM
This is the best feud the WWE has had going in a long time. I can't wait for SNME and even more I can't wait for ONS, I think it is going to the PPV of the year and the Cena/Khali match will be five stars at the very least. It should be EPIC. I used to not like Cena, but this feud has shown why he is the biggest star in the business, he is such a bad ass! Khali is a future star for sure, I don't know that his time is now but he will pick up the strap eventually. I think (I hope) we will see these two headline 'Mania next year and that would be a perfect time for Khali to go over. Anyway, CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!

IC Champion
06-02-2007, 11:40 AM
BORING...

IC Champion
06-02-2007, 11:41 AM
This is the best feud the WWE has had going in a long time. I can't wait for SNME and even more I can't wait for ONS, I think it is going to the PPV of the year and the Cena/Khali match will be five stars at the very least. It should be EPIC. I used to not like Cena, but this feud has shown why he is the biggest star in the business, he is such at bad ass! Khali is a future star for sure, I don't know that his time is now but he will pick up the strap eventually. I think (I hope) we will see these two headline 'Mania next year and that would be a perfect time for Khali to go over. Anyway, CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!
I know that was a joke, but I need to hear from you that it was.

thedamndest
06-02-2007, 11:42 AM
At this point, I think we're all desensitized to any Cena victory, no matter how great the odds seem. It's a lot like living back in the day and watching Jesus turn water to wine. The first 50 times it's impressive, but two years later it's like, I get it, Jesus, you're the son of God, now turn heel already. Or something like that.

Mercury Bullet
06-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm not joking.

:shifty:

IC Champion
06-02-2007, 11:51 AM
DIIIIIEEE

Mercury Bullet
06-02-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm just sayin' I really enjoy how Cena is such a bad ass now, he is so awesome he should be beating everybody. I think Khali is ALMOST there though, and Khali will take the strap eventually.

Mercury Bullet
06-02-2007, 12:00 PM
CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

!!!

IC Champion
06-02-2007, 12:14 PM
fuckin cowboys

Mooияakeя™
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Khali and Umaga need to team up. They could be the Ultra Mantis and Hydra of WWE. Expect with grunts and incoherant rants.

AdrianM
06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
just another "impossible task" for Cena to overcome.

pathetic really...because I'm liking quite alot of what the WWE is doing at the moment other than Cena-Khali.
Both tag divisions r getting better, US title is awesome right now, as is the world title on smackdown (wwe title i think). but i just can't stand cena,and him with khali is awful