PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Kennedy McMahon (RAW Spoilers)

Xero
06-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah, so that was pretty fucked up. The question now is, where will this go?

My first instinct is that it was suicide. But then I realized they will PROBABLY turn it into a storyline where so-and-so planted the bomb.

But then I thought about the fact that Vince can never appear in public without breaking kayfabe in potentially one of the biggest angles in the last 5+ years, so I'm thinking it was a set up just to get him off-air and out of the people's minds, just to have him return later (probably at Mania) saying that he needed to get out of the public's eye.

Of course, this will probably be dragged out for months with eulogies, burials and the like.

So yeah, what'd everyone think of it and what do you think will happen next?

BigDaddyCool
06-11-2007, 11:50 PM
He will be dead until 1) he gets bored or 2) the writers forget. Either way sometime in the next year or so he'll be back.

Lord-Of-Darkness
06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Probably a big line of whodunnits etc. It might seem like a dumb angle to many, but I'm intrigued. Its entertainment, and its done exactly what it intended to. It made me want to tune into the next show to see what will happen next.

That being said, I don't see Vince staying out of the public eye forever, so there will probably be some way of brining him back, say in a year or so. Until then, I'm sticking with the presumption of 'No body = presumed dead in the fire' which leads to 'Who killed Vince McMahon'

IC Champion
06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Alls I'm sayin is, when did Russo leave TNA and go back to WWE?

Seriously, I thought of WCW and there later days right away.

Mr. JL
06-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Pretty big occurance just happened tonight. It's got me interested, and I have not been interested in awhile.

IC Champion
06-11-2007, 11:55 PM
He could have bought an island somewhere and plans to hide out, he could do it.

BigDaddyCool
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
"Alls I'm sayin is," is my catch pharse you bastard.

Skippord
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
I liked how there was awkward silence for 10 minutes and then a giant explosion

IC Champion
06-11-2007, 11:57 PM
"Alls I'm sayin is," is my catch pharse you bastard.
I've been sayin that for years, I cant help that your brilliant and used it aswell.

Amaroqwolf
06-11-2007, 11:59 PM
I Watched RAW for the first time tonight sense Well....I think Jeff Hardy came back..(Shrugs) and...yeah....Mayhaps I'll watch tommarow and Friday and Next Monday...will see...

NeanderCarl
06-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Maybe he's really dying, and he wanted a spectacular last appearance?

Hmm... arguments for the fact that Vince McMahon is genuinely dying...

Well, he allowed his head to be shaved bald in the Trump angle... this was to disguise the effects of the chemotherapy.

He started wearing all his old-style loud suit combinations over the last few months again, reliving his past.

His physical involvement in the product has been extremely limited in the time since the DX angle ended, with his contributions even in tag team and handicap matches during the Lashley angle uncharacteristically short and basic.

Somehow he managed to convince Bret Hart to contribute to Raw. Making amends while he still can.

Positioning of Steph and Shane in the hierarchy of the company, in preparation for their taking over.

Killing himself off on his own TV program.

Placing so much emphasis on "anniversaries" of important events and Legends recently, reminiscing about his glories.

Yes, I am now convinced Vince will be dead for real within a year.

IC Champion
06-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Shane did it, he seen his father was losing sanity, and figured it was what was best for the business, Vince would have wanted it that way.

Kane Knight
06-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but they described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. EST, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

LOL yeah, no body's been found. What you want to bet the disoriented Vince McMahon wandered out into the streets under his own power?

Lord-Of-Darkness
06-12-2007, 12:04 AM
The following is from WWE.com:

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but they described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. EST, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

Firefighters were quick to assess the scene, taping off sections of the parking lot to protect scores on onlookers – mostly our fans – from potential injury. Despite the intense heat and ubiquitous clouds of black smoke, countless people spilled out of the arena to get a closer look at the chaos they had just seen happen live on the Titan Tron.

“By the time we arrived on the scene, the entire automobile was on fire,” explained a Wilkes-Barre firefighter on the scene. “It was like an inferno and our guys were doing whatever they could to contain it as quickly as possible. In my 27 years with the fire department, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The emblazoned limousine was engulfed by flames that reached skyward at estimated heights of more than 50 feet. The sight of the charred debris led to speculation that there was no conceivable way anyone could have escaped from the limo alive. Early assessments from local firefighters and police officers sent a similar feeling regarding the probability of the Chairman’s survival.

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.”

As the physical body of Mr. McMahon remains to be uncovered, perhaps the most perplexing piece to this puzzle is the Chairman’s uncanny, almost clairvoyant premonition of tonight’s grim events. Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. Speaking of a threatening presence that lurked in his foreseeable future, Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight.

Was this evening an eerie prophecy fulfilled for Mr. McMahon, given his recent premonitions? Or was it simply a fateful execution of coincidence? The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.

Sources say given the nature of the apparent car bombing, federal authorities may be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.

Check back with WWE.com as we continue to follow developments in the most shocking incident in sports-entertainment history.

Kane Knight
06-12-2007, 12:04 AM
WAIT! I have a better idea! KANE jumped in to rescue him. Unfortunately, Kane suffered severe burns all over his body. He is now forced to wear a body suit to protect himself.

In an odd twist, Vince McMahon has no visible burns.

Skippord
06-12-2007, 12:05 AM
They could carry this out in a brilliant angle

Josh Matthews: Mr. McMahon thats not wise

Xero
06-12-2007, 12:06 AM
They could carry this out in a brilliant angle

Josh Matthews: Mr. McMahon thats not wise
Vince did what Tim White couldn't, he shut Mathews up the first time he said it.

IC Champion
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
LOL@ WWE.com making "reports" and keeping us updated.

Xero
06-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Clearly we have the 2007 Gooker Award Winner here unless someone tries REALLY, REALLY hard to purposely top it.

James Steele
06-12-2007, 12:12 AM
You people are way too jaded. Yes, this is over the top but its pro wrestling and this is either going to be a huge angle or a huge pile of shit.

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Paul Bearer will make his return carrying the urn with the ashes of Vincent K. McMahon in it.

Linkbowler
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I DID IT....FOR THE ROCK.

I DID IT....FOR THE PEOPLE.

IC Champion
06-12-2007, 12:15 AM
LOL

James Steele
06-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Imagine if Chris Jericho is revealed as the man who killed VinnieMac...then he says CENA IS NEXT!

James Steele
*cums*

Xero
LOL, holy shit, could you imagine if it turned out to be... Well...

Stephanie: The man :'( who did this to my father will pay! He will not liv-

ALYALAYALLAYAYAYAAAAAAAAA!

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Imagine if Chris Jericho is revealed as the man who killed VinnieMac...then he says CENA IS NEXT!

:love: Wishful thinking but the Thought made me Happy!!

Xero
06-12-2007, 12:18 AM
I hope there's a "Why couldn't it have been Cena" sign next week..

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 12:18 AM
It was Billy Kidman and Eric Bischoff.

RP
06-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Eddie Guerrero did it for the rock.

PapaGeorgio
06-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Could be interesting stuff, considering they just spent entire night having people bash Vince McMahon, could turn out to be a good whodunit type thing. Then again I can't think of one good whodunit in wrestling that ended well.

IC Champion
06-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Eddie Guerrero did it for the rock.

Lara Emily
06-12-2007, 12:22 AM
What a retarded story line ugh.

James Steele
06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Could be interesting stuff, considering they just spent entire night having people bash Vince McMahon, could turn out to be a good whodunit type thing. Then again I can't think of one good whodunit in wrestling that ended well.

Finally somebody who is not so jaded or "smarky". I know this is either feast or famine, but you gotta admit it was a shocking "holy shit" moment. If it is a "whodunit" deal, it is doomed because nobody will ever be good enough to be the guy whodunit. Look at the Austin whodunit angle. NOBODY would have been good enough to give closure to the storyline. The only person who could work in this is Bret Hart, Stephanie, or Shane, but 90% of you would bitch that those guys are too obvious.

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 12:28 AM
It was Stevie Richards.

I mean his entrance music "I'll show you, you'll see!"

What exactly was he going to show us?

An EXPLOSION?!?!?!

HUH?!

Stevie Richards blew up Mr. McMahon's limo!

After all it's always the person you least expect.

RGWhat316
06-12-2007, 12:29 AM
I think this could be an interesting angle. But knowing WWE, Vince will be back next week with a band-aid on his head.

PapaGeorgio
06-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah, nobody is really good enough, that is the problem. Plus whomever did it would have to go to "jail." Maybe it was God.

Also, think they will do a tribute show if they make him dead? Would be wrong to do fake one when they have done real ones to actually honor people , and this raw was in effect a "tribute" show. Dunno just a thought.

James Steele
06-12-2007, 12:30 AM
It was Stevie Richards.

I mean his entrance music "I'll show you, you'll see!"

What exactly was he going to show us?

An EXPLOSION?!?!?!

HUH?!

Stevie Richards blew up Mr. McMahon's limo!

After all it's always the person you least expect.

After all these years, he finally gets that push.

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 12:31 AM
After all these years, he finally gets that push.

Alas it will only lead to Triple H revealing that he was the mastermind behind it all.

James Steele
06-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah, nobody is really good enough, that is the problem. Plus whomever did it would have to go to "jail." Maybe it was God.

Also, think they will do a tribute show if they make him dead? Would be wrong to do fake one when they have done real ones to actually honor people , and this raw was in effect a "tribute" show. Dunno just a thought.

Wrestling will always be behind the 8-ball because they have to try and please everybody and that is impossible.

I hope they don't do a full-blown tribute show, but I have a feeling with the body not being found yet that they will still do the whole "is he dead or isn't he?".

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Seriously, I know the "I'll show you! You'll see!" thing is a joke, but make it someone like Stevie Richards, Val Venis or Little Guido. They're tired of being overlooked, so they blew up Vince. :lol:

My first reaction to the storyline was "ugh," but whodunnit storylines are pretty interesting when the WWE puts them into practice. It's just the outcome is usually shit (Rikishi running over Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Great Khali taking out the main eventers, etc.). This is the first storyline in a while that has seemed like it could fit in the Attitude era.

If they don't go with someone unexpected (someone unexpected with talent, that it), I think the best option is for it to be either Eric Bischoff or Paul Heyman. Maybe even both? I'd mark out for Heyman trying to get revenge on Vince for ruining ECW.

It will probably end up being Shane, though. Anyway, this is actually a somewhat intriguing storyline. Especially if it keeps Vince away from my TV set for a while. :love:

Oh, and they simply must have Gregory Helms play the non-wrestling character of "Sherlock Helms," and investigate this case.

Skippord
06-12-2007, 12:42 AM
This incident is the first of its kind since the assassination of political figure Orlando Letelier in Washington, D.C. in 1976. Sources say that given the nature of the apparent car bombing, under law federal authorities will be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.

lol

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 12:45 AM
I hope it turns out be Little Guido. Long live The FBI!

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 01:07 AM
It's Steve-O.... They're setting up for Summerslam.

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 01:14 AM
It's Steve-O.... They're setting up for Summerslam.

:( You'll probably be right about that.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 01:18 AM
:( You'll probably be right about that.
I know, and it's going to be something stupid too.

Like they were doing a stunt for Jackass with Vince's limo, and Vince showed up early.

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I know, and it's going to be something stupid too.

Like they were doing a stunt for Jackass with Vince's limo, and Vince showed up early.

It actually fits too, as Steve-O was on the show, and was one of the few guys who apparently didn't say anything bad about Vince. Damn it, it's going to be the Jackass guys. :'(

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I'd laugh and probably be slightly intrigued if it turned out to be Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart following orders from Bret Hart. If they are going to go through with that New Hart Foundation storyline, it's a prominent way to introduce them.

But yeah, it's Steve-O.

Shadow
06-12-2007, 01:58 AM
He'll be on ECW tommarrow with a band-aid on his face.

Hey...I just realized my grandpa's with the Sherrif's department up in Wilks-Barre

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Shadow your...never mind...(Shakes head) Its Steve-o...agreeing with that, the more and more I think about it, its Probably Bam Directing with Steve-o acting it all out...(Shrugs)

chrisat928
06-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Wow, all you guys are missing the obvious.

Vince is going to come out next week and say that's how the Sopranos should have ended.

FourFifty
06-12-2007, 02:13 AM
That was the biggest "WHAT THE FUCK" moment I can recall, ever.

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Oooo bonus...that could be it....no..no I still think it was Steve-o

Shadow
06-12-2007, 02:15 AM
It was Wee Man.

Wee Man: MAKE FUN OF MIDGETS EH?! I GOT YOU YOU BASTARD! WHO'S THE LITTLE BASTARD NOW!?

FourFifty
06-12-2007, 02:21 AM
His name is Hornswaggle, damnit!

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Okay, okay...dude...weeman is a part of the Jackass crew DUH!!!

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 02:57 AM
I want to kick Weeman in the face.

And Steve-O.

And anyone else on Jackass.

SammyG
06-12-2007, 03:02 AM
Not gonna lie, this angle has got me hooked. and really creeped out at the ame time. Just seeing the headline Mr.Mcmahon dead creeps the hell outta me. Seriously now. I don't like it.

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Wee Man already Kicked himself in the face.

Boondock Saint
06-12-2007, 03:53 AM
This was the first full RAW I've watched in about a year. And nothing tonight made me think I was missing out on anything UNTIL Vince exploded. I was like WTF and am probably going to tune next week. So they succeeded in luring me back.

Although I'm sure it'll turn into a giant fuck up of an angle pretty soon...but for now, I am intrigued. :y:

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 03:56 AM
Wee Man already Kicked himself in the face.

I'm going to kick him much, much harder.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 03:58 AM
Honestly, I hope this doesn't have anything to do with Jackass, as this could be a brillant angle.

Especially since I was starting to feel pity for "crazy Vince", and as he was walking out, it sort of gave off the vibe that he just realized that everyone hated him.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2007, 03:59 AM
Oh, and if they don't go with it being Jackass, my money is on it being Matt Hardy. It just make sense.

aaaaa
06-12-2007, 04:15 AM
So, I guess Ashley is officially un-suspended now. :roll:

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 04:45 AM
Why Matt hardy? Beyond the obvious Cluster fuck that was last week

aaaaa
06-12-2007, 04:55 AM
The whole "Presumed Dead" wording has got me thinking that Vince set this whole thing up himself. By faking his "death," everyone will really come forward to say how much they really do/did appreciate him....Thus, proving his point and stroking his ego even more. *Cue "No Chance" and come out strutting with an Ace Bandage around his dome*

Nark Order
06-12-2007, 04:59 AM
LOL, holy shit, could you imagine if it turned out to be... Well...

Stephanie: The man :'( who did this to my father will pay! He will not liv-

ALYALAYALLAYAYAYAAAAAAAAA!

LOL! I thought of this the second it happened. Those god damned Arabs and their car bombings.

Jura
06-12-2007, 05:16 AM
From the photos it looks like its "dead man walking" and all those wrestlers and staff are suspect.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/34.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/35.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/36.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/37.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/38.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/39.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/40.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 06:05 AM
Domino and Sylvan look really pissed at Vince for some reason. I don't know why Sylvan is pissed, he's only been kept on the roster for how long?

Xerzes
06-12-2007, 06:13 AM
I know it's unrelated, but I assume Sylvain is the one int he black and white trunks? So, who's the guy between Vince and Coach in the third picture? That useless Rodimer fellow I've heard about?

Savio
06-12-2007, 06:15 AM
Alas it will only lead to Triple H revealing that he was the mastermind behind it all.No Triple H took orders from the greater power AKA Vince.

Savio
06-12-2007, 06:21 AM
But for real they'll prob turn vince into Cyborg Vince which will be vince with Silver Spraypaint on part og his body and a halr metal suit.

NoRoolz
06-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Faarooq did it.

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 06:44 AM
Maria is yummy, by the way.

Theo Dious
06-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that the resolution to this storyline will be something like "They don't appreciate me?! Let's see if they appreciate me when I'm gone!" sort of fake-death setup?

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 08:08 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/39.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/29272/josh_matthews_profile.jpg

Matthews: Uhhh Mr. McMahon, that's not wise.

McMahon: ........

Avenger
06-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Three words - I liked it.

Xero
06-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Patterson: Mmm mm... Could that ass get any hotter?

Theo Dious
06-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Patterson: Mmm mm... Could that ass get any hotter?

Why yes, now that you mention it, it could.

Shaggy
06-12-2007, 11:40 AM
I wonder if perhaps this will fall back on Coach...remember...Vince was gonna go down the other hallway but Coach told him his Limo was the other way.

If it wasnt for Coach then McMahon would of walked down the other hallway instead of going down the right one and getting blown up...

Im gonna be pissed if this is all due to the Jackass crew...

Xero
06-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Speaking of Coach, who now is going to run the WWE on-screen? Shane? Stephanie? ECW and RAW (technically) don't even have GMs!

Theo Dious
06-12-2007, 11:44 AM
If it wasnt for Coach then McMahon would of walked down the other hallway instead of going down the right one and getting blown up...

Yeah... but Vince would have noticed eventually anyways.

It's very touchy stuff, trying to make an on-air talent a murderer.

Theo Dious
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Speaking of Coach, who now is going to run the WWE on-screen? Shane? Stephanie? ECW and RAW (technically) don't even have GMs!

Well if he hadn't let his bitch daughter fire Ariel, she could have conducted seances and learned his wishes! Now they're going to have to get the Undertaker to contact the other si- oh wait, Mark Henry killed HIM, didn't he? CONSPIRACY! Mark Henry is still working for Teddy Long, like he was back in '04! He took out Vince in retaliation for Long being stuck with a co-GM and trying to sabatoge his booty call!

GOD DAMMIT HENRY TOOK OUT KANE TOO!!! Anyone on the WWE roster who could possibly transcend death to reach Mr. McMahon has been taken out!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Joe Kerr
06-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Just saying everyone makes a deal about vince getting blown up what about the limo driver....or maybe he got tired of the abuse and did it himself....

Arnold HamNegger
06-12-2007, 12:18 PM
R:y: V:y: D:y:

Police- "The only piece of evidence we were able to obtain was what appeared to be a bong in the gas tank."

Kane Knight
06-12-2007, 12:23 PM
R:y: V:y: D:y:

Police- "The only piece of evidence we were able to obtain was what appeared to be a bong in the gas tank."

"There appears to have been a large quantity of dynamite under the car. Four Hundred-Twenty pounds, to be precise."

Arnold HamNegger
06-12-2007, 12:33 PM
"There appears to have been a large quantity of dynamite under the car. Four Hundred-Twenty pounds, to be precise."

"The body of the limo driver has also yet to be identified, but the limo agency described him as "Suicidal, Homicidal and Geonocidal."

"Also, shortly before the explosion, witnesses reported hearing 'a loud whistle' coming from the passengers side."

Xero
06-12-2007, 12:37 PM
"Minutes after the explosion happened, there were reports of a man dressed in face paint and tassels screaming "VINCE WAS A QUEER!" a mile from the scene."

Xero
06-12-2007, 12:38 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Misc/maggie-fight.gif
*SUCK SUCK, SUCKSUCKSUCK*!

Translation: I did it, for the Rock! I did it, for the people! I did it, for what the dog is eating!

Theo Dious
06-12-2007, 12:39 PM
A large, disturbing-looking bald man was heard to insist "It wasn't my fault!"

Mooияakeя™
06-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Bret Hart will pin McMahon's corpse at Survivor Series. After a while trashing monitors he'll get on the mic and shout "That's a fuckin screw job, that's the Miami screwjob".

Linkbowler
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!

VINCE WUZ TEH HYER PWER!

NDURTKERS BRINGIN HM BACKZORS11!!11!111!!LOL

Linkbowler
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
OK, that made me physically ill just typing that way.

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
I've got it! The Blast threw Vince from the car, and in a dazed and confused state he wandered into the streets of....(Wherever they were last night) And was picked up by a band of homeless Vagrents, who then reconize him for his Grapefruits and will auction him off to the highest Bidder on Ebay, which will be John Cena cause he knows with on Vince's Grapefruits he ain't got a chance in hell of staying the Lime Light......

Okay done now.

Mooияakeя™
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
It's Daivari. What else could WWE possible do but use their Support The Troops idea with evil arabs blowing cars up? It's gotta have been on their mind.

It could be that Rodimer. I mean, don't Steph want him big time? - well, I think it's a way to introduce him.

But having said that, it'd be wasted on a new person. I think it'd have to be someone well known.

Crossrine
06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Daivari isnt an Arab but I see where you're going with this

Russenmafia
06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Clearly we have the 2007 Gooker Award Winner here unless someone tries REALLY, REALLY hard to purposely top it.

May Young and Moolah barking like dogs beats it hands down.

Also thought Trump vs Rosey O Donnell was worse than this angle as well.

The Fugitive
06-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Faarooq did it.

Now that would have been the goods. If Ron Simmons had came out after the explosion, looked at the burning wreck and said his trademark line.

Amaroqwolf
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't understand how the word DAMN can be concedered a line....its one word, it would get....so much slack in a real work. Oh well what are we to do?

RGWhat316
06-12-2007, 08:44 PM
It's Daivari. What else could WWE possible do but use their Support The Troops idea with evil arabs blowing cars up? It's gotta have been on their mind.

Let's not forget the Iron Shiek was there too. He may have something to do with this.

Crossrine
06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I hope they dont pin it on him

What Would Kevin Do?
06-13-2007, 01:24 AM
Why Matt hardy? Beyond the obvious Cluster fuck that was last week

They could bring up the past ( Vince knowing about Edge and Lita, firing Matt, bringing him back just for profit, Edge moving onto stardom, Matt being "forced" down. Plus the last week, Matt was probably hit the hardest. He lost the tag titles, got beat down on Smackdown, and his off air girlfriend (are they still together?) was suspended.

It probably won't happen, but it'd make sense.

Amaroqwolf
06-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Ah well that just cleared up a year of wrestling for me WOOT! (goes back to manogamy.)

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Now that would have been the goods. If Ron Simmons had came out after the explosion, looked at the burning wreck and said his trademark line.

I was really expecting a DAMN before it happened.

Actually, a stunned, awestruck DAMN would still have been appropriate, like if a crowd had gathered.

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Daivari isnt an Arab but I see where you're going with thisOnscreen, he is.

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Onscreen, he is.

Onscreen, anyone of Middle-Eastern descent is an Arab.

Outsider
06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
I now fear hearing his music again next week so much....

TerranRich
06-13-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't know if anybody mentioned this or not, but... what if it turns out it was the entire roster, collectively, that planted the bomb in Vince's limo? It makes sense, what with the lining up as he was leaving. Then again, I didn't watch RAW so I have no idea why they were lined up, if there even was a reason.

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't know if anybody mentioned this or not, but... what if it turns out it was the entire roster, collectively, that planted the bomb in Vince's limo? It makes sense, what with the lining up as he was leaving. Then again, I didn't watch RAW so I have no idea why they were lined up, if there even was a reason.

That's not the first time that's been seen, I think we're supposed to think that's how they always stand backstage. Which it may be, for all I know.

Mooияakeя™
06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Hmmmm, you know all this stuff about the Arabs here, maybe Daivari and Khali and the translator dude are gonna be in it together. The Iron Sheikh can make some mad random promo saying they all did it etc.

Evil Arab Stable, and Khali can make use of his great shifty eyes :shifty:

/startpromo

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: BRWAAYWYWYAYAY :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: GRRRR BRYAAWYAYAYW :shifty: :shifty:

/endpromo

Well, you may think "fuck off", but just imagine another Russo era. This is right up his fucked up alleyway.

Crossrine
06-13-2007, 02:50 PM
If they are gonna do an evil arab stable, can they atleast have ACTUAL arabs in it? None of the people you named are Arabs, Vince hates our kind so he brings in stunt doubles

Xero
06-13-2007, 02:51 PM
If they are gonna do an evil arab stable, can they atleast have ACTUAL arabs in it? None of the people you named are Arabs, Vince hates our kind so he brings in stunt doubles
Guess he should fire Shawn Michaels...

You know, cause he's a stunt double for a real Christian.

Crossrine
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Shawn Michaels isnt an arab... :shifty:

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Onscreen, anyone of Middle-Eastern descent is an Arab.

That's kind of the point. To say he's "not arab" is really moot, because he plays one on TV, as does anyone of a similar skin colour.

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Guess he should fire Shawn Michaels...

You know, cause he's a stunt double for a real Christian.

And La Res didn't have actual French Men.

Who gives a shit, really?

(Not directed at you, Xero, but agreeing with you).