PDA

View Full Version : So...what did Hayes do to piss Kennedy off? (RAW Spoilers)

darkpower
06-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Chris Benoit gets heat from SmackDown head writer Michael Hayes in that he'll never again be main event material....he goes to ECW.

Booker is being misused GREATLY by the obvious writing team of Hayes (who is the "my way or the highway" guy) and buried....HE goes to RAW.

The Boogyman is lowered to doing gimmick matches with Finlay, another writing gaff...HE goes to ECW.

Lashley (who started on SmackDown) hated Hayes...HE is traded to ECW, and then lands on RAW tonight.

Deplicting a pattern here? Everyone who had gotten traded from SD last night had some issue or was misused in some way by the SD writer Hayes....

All EXECPT Mr. Kennedy, who got the MITB, was being pushed on SD every way they could, was HIGHLY over with the fans, had no known record of mistreatment or had any objection with anything being done on SD by the writers.

NOW, seeing as how everyone ELSE traded from SD tonight or in the past lately has had SOMETHING negative about Hayes, I beg to ask, assuming the pattern is holding here, as well, how in the fuck did Hayes piss KENNEDY off that bad? And why the fuck is this guy still the SD head writer with so many people so unhappy or being so misused BY him?

(By the way, KOOS, I'm going to call it now, though you basically did earlier on another thread, that Mr. Kennedy is going to be traded back by the end of the week or sometime next week. Something tells me they aren't keeping him there. Only difference in that opinion with you and me is...I DO enjoy Kennedy.).

Jura
06-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Michael Hayes is an avid user of Myspace and Kennedy has released a video stating his dislike for Myspace and calls it a haven for losers.

darkpower
06-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Michael Hayes is an avid user of Myspace and Kennedy has released a video stating his dislike for Myspace and calls it a haven for losers.

That was his kayfabe character, though (the video seemed too "produced" and he was well within that character to suggest otherwise). And he's got quite a few fans that I am VERY sure he's aware of ON myspace.

Jura
06-12-2007, 05:11 AM
lol I was joking if you couldn't tell. I don't think he did anything but I hope he stays on Raw.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/29.jpg

darkpower
06-12-2007, 05:21 AM
lol I was joking if you couldn't tell. I don't think he did anything but I hope he stays on Raw.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/photos/4413914/29.jpg

Meh...tell that to the thosands of people that responded to the YouTube video that has been posted to this...for a second I thought it was a shoot, too.

But I can't agree that I hope he stays on RAW. He's needed on SD right now, and he'll be lost in a sea of people they are using right now....that and he's NEEDS to be feuding with Edge about that MITB thing. So no, I don't think he should stay.

Jura
06-12-2007, 05:36 AM
I'd like for him to stay on SD! and get revenge on Edge but I'd also like for him to be on Raw too. If he feuds with Edge I think he'll definitely become a face and the people will start getting behind him. If he goes to Raw he'll probably be a heel. We'll have to wait for Wednesday for anything to be concrete. Smackdown could get a surprise or two.

Mr. Nerfect
06-12-2007, 06:00 AM
He's certainly a good fit for RAW, but I think he will end up back on SmackDown! after the "supplementary draft." Then he can feud with Edge some.

darkpower
06-12-2007, 06:01 AM
I'd like for him to stay on SD! and get revenge on Edge but I'd also like for him to be on Raw too. If he feuds with Edge I think he'll definitely become a face and the people will start getting behind him. If he goes to Raw he'll probably be a heel. We'll have to wait for Wednesday for anything to be concrete. Smackdown could get a surprise or two.

Who knows? Kennedy may end up on ECW for all we know yet.

The Optimist
06-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Smackdown got fucked so hard in the Draft. I was hoping they'd get to keep some talent for once. Especially Smackdown-grown talent.

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 08:25 AM
See on WWE.com when they talked about Kennedy going to Raw they mentioned that Edge was "breathing a sigh of relief" when Kennedy was drafted.

Maybe they are planning on going with it in the long run.

Maybe Teddy Long and Coach will make a talent trade in the next few weeks. So while Edge thinks he is safe from Kennedy, when Kennedy recovers from his injury he can reappear on Smackdown.

Kane Knight
06-12-2007, 09:46 AM
The Boogyman is lowered to doing gimmick matches with Finlay, another writing gaff...HE goes to ECW.

Who was lowered to gimmick matches with who?

hb2k
06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
See on WWE.com when they talked about Kennedy going to Raw they mentioned that Edge was "breathing a sigh of relief" when Kennedy was drafted.

How about - they build Kennedy up as a star for six months on Raw, he wins the Rumble and gets the title shot at Mania 24 that he was supposed to get all along...and he chooses to face Edge for the World Title.

Avenger
06-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Chris Benoit gets heat from SmackDown head writer Michael Hayes in that he'll never again be main event material....he goes to ECW.

Booker is being misused GREATLY by the obvious writing team of Hayes (who is the "my way or the highway" guy) and buried....HE goes to RAW.

Lashley (who started on SmackDown) hated Hayes...HE is traded to ECW, and then lands on RAW tonight.

Deplicting a pattern here? Everyone who had gotten traded from SD last night had some issue or was misused in some way by the SD writer Hayes....

All EXECPT Mr. Kennedy, who got the MITB, was being pushed on SD every way they could, was HIGHLY over with the fans, had no known record of mistreatment or had any objection with anything being done on SD by the writers.

NOW, seeing as how everyone ELSE traded from SD tonight or in the past lately has had SOMETHING negative about Hayes, I beg to ask, assuming the pattern is holding here, as well, how in the fuck did Hayes piss KENNEDY off that bad? And why the fuck is this guy still the SD head writer with so many people so unhappy or being so misused BY him?

(By the way, KOOS, I'm going to call it now, though you basically did earlier on another thread, that Mr. Kennedy is going to be traded back by the end of the week or sometime next week. Something tells me they aren't keeping him there. Only difference in that opinion with you and me is...I DO enjoy Kennedy.).This is the biggest load of bullshit.

IC Champion
06-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Michael Hayes is an idiot, look at his show and how well it does, Its no surprise people on Smackdown could carealess. The politics in the business makes me so sick, and was one of the reason I had stoped watchin 4 years ago.

Fuck Micheals Hayes, I never liked him, and the Freebirds are gay.

Mooияakeя™
06-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Yup, I never liked Hayes. I think they moved Kennedy to RAW so he can continue on his "heel" run, but tbh, I think he is getting over now it's like it don't matter what he is.

Wonder who he'll feud with..

Vastardikai
06-12-2007, 03:31 PM

This one is the Only one I'd say is legit Bullshit. I believe the reason is "good ol' boys watch out for their own." I still believe that Hayes is old friends with Kevin Sullivan...

Um, King Booker was injured... by the Undertaker... who was WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. King Booker himself had a LONG REIGN as World Heavyweight Champion. I don't see it.

Gimmick matches with Finlay... that's a step UP for Boogey. He shouldn't really have a job, and he was working with one of the few people who can pull good matches out of almost anybody.

Hayes didn't think the guy was ready for the big time.

Vince puts him in the big time.

Lashley isn't ready.

To you, this is Lashley's fault...

Fuck that Wayne Brady-Looking Motherfucker.

(By the way, KOOS, I'm going to call it now, though you basically did earlier on another thread, that Mr. Kennedy is going to be traded back by the end of the week or sometime next week. Something tells me they aren't keeping him there. Only difference in that opinion with you and me is...I DO enjoy Kennedy.).

Kennedy is the guy most feel is gonna be the big deal in a few years (even getting an endorsement from no less than Steve F'n Austin.) It makes sense, from a business standpoint, to have him on what they consider the "A Show." He's like Randy Orton, only he has talent and doesn't come across as wooden on the mic.

darkpower
06-12-2007, 04:07 PM
This one is the Only one I'd say is legit Bullshit. I believe the reason is "good ol' boys watch out for their own." I still believe that Hayes is old friends with Kevin Sullivan...

Kevin WHO?

Um, King Booker was injured... by the Undertaker... who was WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. King Booker himself had a LONG REIGN as World Heavyweight Champion. I don't see it.

Umm...being just about squashed in a way BY Taker, and not GETTING a shot afterwards kind of makes that valid....and being injured is not an excuse to not keep him off of TV.

Gimmick matches with Finlay... that's a step UP for Boogey. He shouldn't really have a job, and he was working with one of the few people who can pull good matches out of almost anybody.

He's kind of over with fans now, though, and he's STILL getting put on the low card over on SD...wonder if ECW will do anything better with him.

Hayes didn't think the guy was ready for the big time.

Vince puts him in the big time.

Lashley isn't ready.

To you, this is Lashley's fault...

Fuck that Wayne Brady-Looking Motherfucker.

Like it or not, Lashely was majorly over, and for the basis of this argument, it wasn't if he was good or not, it was that he was part of this pattern. He spoke up against Hayes, and he was moved almost immediatly.

Kennedy is the guy most feel is gonna be the big deal in a few years (even getting an endorsement from no less than Steve F'n Austin.) It makes sense, from a business standpoint, to have him on what they consider the "A Show." He's like Randy Orton, only he has talent and doesn't come across as wooden on the mic.

Umm...Kennedy is on a show that has Cena, Orton, HHH, Shawn, Lashley (now), Foley (I guess since that he's being included in the Vengence match), Booker, Umaga (who they are pushing for some reason, so include him), Austin (who will get TV time anytime he wants it), and one other guy who I won't name just yet. Basically, he's getting lost already before he dips a toe into the actual RAW shows. On SmackDown, right now, they have, healthy and can contribute RIGHT NOW....Edge, Batista, and (maybe) Hardy. THAT'S IT!! See the lack of avaliable talent on SD! And there is no guarantee that Taker or Mysterio will end up on SD (Mysterio may go to ECW to take up an "Originals" spot and Taker may end up on RAW, for all we know) when they come back. Basically, Kennedy is VERY much needed on SD right now, which made this move make no sense.

By the way, that "other" person that Kennedy would have to deal with on RAW that I decided not to mention:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/hulkhogan/photos/classicphotos/62.jpg

Vastardikai
06-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Kevin WHO?

I'll spare you the details, but Kevin Sullivan is one of the Good Ol' Boys, even feuding with Hogan at one point in WCW. He's about 5'8" and old and evil as hell. He brought the first Satanic gimmick to wrestling with his Army of Darkness stable in FL, which the Freebirds were a member of at one time, IIRC. Chris Benoit's wife, Nancy Benoit, left her husband at the time, Kevin Sullivan, to be with him. I don't say I blame her given the circumstances, but that caused Benoit to be held back for years in WCW. Kevin Sullivan is the reason why Benoit went to WWE to begin with, even when he was to win the World Title.

Umm...being just about squashed in a way BY Taker, and not GETTING a shot afterwards kind of makes that valid....and being injured is not an excuse to not keep him off of TV.

By that logic, why isn't Triple H and HBK still constantly on Television?

He's kind of over with fans now, though, and he's STILL getting put on the low card over on SD...wonder if ECW will do anything better with him.

Yeah, let's make Boogeyman World Champion, THAT will create a fucking boom period, RIGHT THERE! :roll:

Like it or not, Lashely was majorly over, and for the basis of this argument, it wasn't if he was good or not, it was that he was part of this pattern. He spoke up against Hayes, and he was moved almost immediatly.

First of all, Lashley should be thankful for the times he got to get carried by Regal and Finlay. He was massively over, but there is such a thing as too much too soon. [see Luger, Lex; Lesnar, Brock; Warrior, Ultimate] I say that Hayes was right on this one.

Umm...Kennedy is on a show that has Cena, Orton, HHH, Shawn, Lashley (now), Foley (I guess since that he's being included in the Vengence match), Booker, Umaga (who they are pushing for some reason, so include him), Austin (who will get TV time anytime he wants it), and one other guy who I won't name just yet. Basically, he's getting lost already before he dips a toe into the actual RAW shows. On SmackDown, right now, they have, healthy and can contribute RIGHT NOW....Edge, Batista, and (maybe) Hardy. THAT'S IT!! See the lack of avaliable talent on SD! And there is no guarantee that Taker or Mysterio will end up on SD (Mysterio may go to ECW to take up an "Originals" spot and Taker may end up on RAW, for all we know) when they come back. Basically, Kennedy is VERY much needed on SD right now, which made this move make no sense.

I agree that they shouldn't have Kennedy on Raw. From a Business Standpoint, he should be on Raw, though. That's the only grounds that I think it's a good idea.

You mention all the injured people on SD, but you conveniently forget to mention that HHH and HBK are injured. Foley is in that match for one reason: to put Orton over so that Lashley and Cena don't have to. I see Umaga on Smackdown or ECW really soon. Austin is gonna show up very rarely, and I'm sure that when they want to do it (2 years from now), they'll have him put over Kennedy. In all honesty, the Top, at this very moment is:

Cena
Lashley
Orton
Booker

And who's to say they won't send one of those guys to SD when Hunter and Shawn get back? I can't say anything for Rey Rey, but Taker, I guaran-fucking-tee you won't go to Raw. He's the only one, on the political side of things, that can match up with Hunter and come out ahead. And even when he doesn't, he won't take his shit. Read: Hunter wants no part of Taker, so they'll keep him working Tuesday.

By the way, that "other" person that Kennedy would have to deal with on RAW that I decided not to mention:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/hulkhogan/photos/classicphotos/62.jpg

For some reason, I doubt that'll be a problem. Kennedy on Raw isn't as bad as it seems, I promise you.

Volchok
06-12-2007, 05:27 PM
And plus Hogan and Vince are pretty much done for now.

Russenmafia
06-12-2007, 06:11 PM
SD got fucked big time in the draft. As much as I like Khali, Torrie, Flair and Masters are horrible picks. I was hoping that SD's last pick would be Orton or Punk but no such luck. Then when Kennedy got drafted to RAW it was the final nail in the coffin.

Kennedy is going to go nowhere on RAW. Especially with HHH, HBK and the supermen Lashley and Cena on the same show. Expect Kennedy to go the way of Carlito when he was drafted to RAW in 2005. Get one I.C title reign and fade away.

AdrianM
06-12-2007, 06:35 PM
SD got fucked big time in the draft. As much as I like Khali, Torrie, Flair and Masters are horrible picks. I was hoping that SD's last pick would be Orton or Punk but no such luck. Then when Kennedy got drafted to RAW it was the final nail in the coffin.

Kennedy is going to go nowhere on RAW. Especially with HHH, HBK and the supermen Lashley and Cena on the same show. Expect Kennedy to go the way of Carlito when he was drafted to RAW in 2005. Get one I.C title reign and fade away.

I'm just hoping that what ppl have said on here does happen, and that Kennedy does somehow end up back on Raw.
Seriously, WTF! Torrie to SD! Who gives a shit about Torrie, wtf does she even do? I do like Flair and Masters on SD! but they're not main eventers and Khali, well, whatever, I can't see what else they can really do with Khali now.

mrslackalack
06-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Dont forget that Hayes is one of several guys trying to convince WWE not to let Paul Heyman be back on t.v as well.