PDA

View Full Version : I know this is old, but...

Kane Knight
06-14-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.freetarian.com/

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LIBERTY!

Val Venis has had a prosperus career?

Kane Knight
06-14-2007, 10:54 AM
(Not a shot at Alienoid, by the way...Someone asked me a question which lead to a google search which lead to this)

Xero
06-14-2007, 10:54 AM
LOL, never knew about this!

Kane Knight
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
I had totally forgotten about it, myself. But I know there was a TPWW thread on it when it first started up.

But if you didn't know, I'm glad I could spread the Venis.

Arnold HamNegger
06-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Sweet mother of merciful.......:wtf:

Outsider
06-14-2007, 11:22 AM
What the fuck is a Freetarian?

The about link didn't work so I couldn't find out what they stood for. I clicked the fair tax link and it's suggesting replacing income tax with a sales tax. We have that in Britan (along with most other kinds of taxes!). It just means the rich don't have to pay tax as long as they don't actually spend their money....

TerranRich
06-14-2007, 11:51 AM
I watched the video on the front page, and goddammit...I might just be voting for Ron Paul...despite him being a Republican. *gulp*

But yeah, WTF does Val Venis have to do with politics? (Cue penis joke here, a la Val Venis)

The Fugitive
06-14-2007, 12:17 PM
This comes as no surprise to me.

I've got an old WOW magazine that has an article on Val Venis and he talks about his interest in politics and how he runs a poltical newsletter.

What the fuck is a Freetarian?

No idea, but in the article, he says that "as a libertarian, he believes individuals should be allowed to do as they please so long as their actions do not harm others".

Kane Knight
06-14-2007, 01:03 PM
I watched the video on the front page, and goddammit...I might just be voting for Ron Paul...despite him being a Republican. *gulp*

But yeah, WTF does Val Venis have to do with politics? (Cue penis joke here, a la Val Venis)

Just so you know, Ron Paul is a racist, sexist bastard who apparently believes 9-11 was a conspiracy of epic proportions. I'm not saying this to slander him, more to encourage you to look him up, and NOT just the propaganda sites, before you decide to support him.

That aside...

"You know, the Big Valboski and Ron Paul have a lot in common. We're both up in the polls, we both satisfy our constituents, and we both shoot high."

Kane Knight
06-14-2007, 01:05 PM
No idea, but in the article, he says that "as a libertarian, he believes individuals should be allowed to do as they please so long as their actions do not harm others".

Freetarians are a subsect of Libertarians, who are already big fans of personal responsibility. I don't know what a freetarian is, since almost all links go back to Venis' site, but that description is a general lib description.

Theo Dious
06-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Movementarians > Freetarians

Theo Dious
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Just so you know, Ron Paul... apparently believes 9-11 was a conspiracy of epic proportions.

You mean it WASN'T?! :eek:

The Show Off
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM

You know the Big Valbowski is a lot like a politition, we both promise good times and accurate polling but in the end all we deliver on is HARD TIMES and in the end you get FUCKED over and over again... and after that's all done it's time for TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS!

Mr. Nerfect
06-17-2007, 02:25 AM
It appears Val Venis is to Ron Paul as Alienoid06 is to Val Venis.