PDA

View Full Version : Blame Triple H for Mr. Kennedy's soon to be burial

darkpower
06-18-2007, 03:36 AM
Sources: www.f4wonline.com (http://www.f4wonline.com), Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The decision to move Mr. Kennedy to Raw was made because Triple H was "crying" that there weren't enough heels on the brand. This move indicates that not only is Kennedy not returning as a major babyface to chase Edge for the World Title he was supposed to have won from Undertaker with his Money In The Bank shot, but he's also returning to Raw to be a heel, likely to be fed to Triple H. All of this is subject to change, but some people are probably going to be very upset in the next few months.

HHH up to his old tricks again? Sure, he's right on RAW being lacking of heels right now, but this deprives SmackDown on WAY too many things. King Booker was good to get, but Edge/Kennedy was a sure fire bet to clean house for alot of TV time to come, and now it is ruined because HHH had to have it his way or the highway. Ugh!

Anybody Thrilla
06-18-2007, 03:51 AM
John Cena would never do something like this.

darkpower
06-18-2007, 04:00 AM
John Cena would never do something like this.

Right on that. He's not boning the boss's daughter (although something tells me that he might WISH he was).

Londoner
06-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Fuck HHH. I was looking forward to Kennedy/Edge.

Theo Dious
06-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Can we please not start hating on people until AFTER the bad shit goes down, mmkay.

KingofOldSchool
06-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Yeah I already posted this a few days ago.

tucsonspeed6
06-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm sure you were all desperate to see Kennedy turn face. I bet those of you who were would have been very happy with the results. (cough cough... Carlito...cough cough... Randy Orton...cough cough.... John Cena... cough cough...) Sorry about that. I'm fighting off a cold.

Well, if you're upset and need a substitution for that feeling of the impending face turn of your favorite heel, you can always suck on the end of a shotgun while you tickle your toes with the trigger. It's not the same, but it's close.

Kane Knight
06-18-2007, 08:38 AM
Sources: www.f4wonline.com (http://www.f4wonline.com), Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The decision to move Mr. Kennedy to Raw was made because Triple H was "crying" that there weren't enough heels on the brand. This move indicates that not only is Kennedy not returning as a major babyface to chase Edge for the World Title he was supposed to have won from Undertaker with his Money In The Bank shot, but he's also returning to Raw to be a heel, likely to be fed to Triple H. All of this is subject to change, but some people are probably going to be very upset in the next few months.

HHH up to his old tricks again? Sure, he's right on RAW being lacking of heels right now, but this deprives SmackDown on WAY too many things. King Booker was good to get, but Edge/Kennedy was a sure fire bet to clean house for alot of TV time to come, and now it is ruined because HHH had to have it his way or the highway. Ugh!

Joey Radd?

Pepsi Man
06-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I mean, Kennedy obviously should be World Champion. He's been on TV for two years and already been out on injury twice...

Oh, and people are turned face way too soon these days.

Kane Knight
06-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I mean, Kennedy obviously should be World Champion. He's been on TV for two years and already been out on injury twice...

I know this was sarcasm, but doesn't "being injured twice in two years" put him ahead of the curve?

Theo Dious
06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
I know this was sarcasm, but doesn't "being injured twice in two years" put him ahead of the curve?

Pretty sure it puts him on par with the likes of Batista, Booker T, Orton, and Taker at this point.

Pepsi Man
06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Lately, probably.:o

JJT420
06-18-2007, 11:31 AM
wtf, not enough heels on RAW???, the show is heel city, hell even the face World Champ gets booed these days, Hunter is on crack.

Theo Dious
06-18-2007, 11:36 AM
wtf, not enough heels on RAW???, the show is heel city, hell even the face World Champ gets booed these days, Hunter is on crack.

Yeah... let's see then, Raw has Orton, Umaga, Carlito, and Booker T as potential main event heels.

Yeah, that's enough to fill 'em out.

Mr. Pierre
06-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I think SD is in much more need of a babyface than RAW is in need of a heel. Kennedy should challenge Edge for the title, and Rey should go on to feud with a heel Batista. But, without Kennedy, you throw Rey right into the ME scene (even though Edge/Rey will be awesome) and you have a stale Batista probably facing the Great Khali at Summerslam.

Kane Knight
06-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Right now, SD needs faces, heels, and ANYTHING else they can get.

Mooияakeя™
06-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Hell, SD don't even got The Miz no more.

But it's ok, they have Hornshaggle or whatever that fucks name is.

Destor
06-18-2007, 03:44 PM
The big heel could just as easily be Booker.

M-A-G
06-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Although I could care less about Kennedy, the logical thing would've been a program with Edge.

James Steele
06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Although I could care less about Kennedy, the logical thing would've been a program with Edge.

Maybe Kennedy will win the Rumble or MITB at WM24 and get his revenge. People bitch about the WWE shooting their load too early, and this way they can tease it at every PPV. Imagine Kennedy interrupting every Edge interview on PPV and Edge smirks it off since Kennedy is on RAW...then Kennedy wins the Rumble or he wins MITB. I know Edge won't be champion that long, but it is quite plausible that he will be champion again in time for WM. (Who else besides Batista and Rey will be a reasonable World Champ on SD!)

KingofOldSchool
06-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Taker will be back by the end of the year so Taker could very easily win the title back around Survivor Series or so.

Theo Dious
06-19-2007, 10:14 AM
(Who else besides Batista and Rey will be a reasonable World Champ on SD!)

Did you just call Rey a "reasonable champ?"

Kane Knight
06-19-2007, 11:26 AM

Did you just question the reason in a James Steele post?

James Steele
06-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I said he would be a reasonable World Champ on SD! (in its current state). Also KK, quit acting like you always hated me.

Kane Knight
06-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Am I even acting like I hate you? Period?

Just wondering, because I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

James Steele
06-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Lately, you have been acting hostile toward me in your posts. We used to take out noobs together. Now...you abandon me for DarthTedious?!?!?!

Theo Dious
06-19-2007, 12:07 PM
There's no need to make ME feel dirty over this. :mad:

Also, Rey Mysterio was never and will never be champion. We've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt on these boards.

hb2k
06-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Yeah... let's see then, Raw has Orton, Umaga, Carlito, and Booker T as potential main event heels.

You forgot this guy

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/snitsky.jpg

Destor
06-19-2007, 12:25 PM
What the fuck are the going to do with Snitsky after they feed him to Cena?

Theo Dious
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Kane Knight
06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Lately, you have been acting hostile toward me in your posts. We used to take out noobs together. Now...you abandon me for DarthTedious?!?!?!

You've changed. You're not the avatar I fell in love with! You're up all night, obsessing over Bret Hart, and don't even get me started on n00bs!

Theo Dious
06-19-2007, 02:12 PM
You forgot this guy

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/snitsky.jpg

Well, it WASN'T MY FAULT.

SammyG
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I will be fucking pissed if/when Kennedy has to repeatedly job to Hunter. And I started to like Triple H :(

loosecollector
06-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
He looked even more monstrous than Kane in their feud. I really liked the guy.

darkpower
06-21-2007, 02:40 AM

He actually was. People just blame Rey for something that was the WWE's fault.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 02:50 AM
No, Rey was a bad idea as a champ before Eddie died.

darkpower
06-21-2007, 03:12 AM
No, Rey was a bad idea as a champ before Eddie died.

Still can't deny that WWE fucked up with the handling of that title run. He could've been even a HALFWAY decent holder had the writers not thought that booking him in Rey-being-squashed matches were GOOD for his push.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 03:16 AM
I can't and won't. That doesn't mean Rey as a champ isn't a bad idea, and it doesn't mean he would have been reasonable otherwise.

Theo Dious
06-21-2007, 10:01 AM
He actually was. People just blame Rey for something that was the WWE's fault.

They just gave Rey Eddie's second run. No matter how you book it, that's not a good idea. Granted, it could have ended up being just bad instead of horrifyingly painful, but we're back to the Herpes/AIDS argument here.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 11:45 AM
They just gave Rey Eddie's second run. No matter how you book it, that's not a good idea. Granted, it could have ended up being just bad instead of horrifyingly painful, but we're back to the Herpes/AIDS argument here.

Actually, it's kind of like the "You got peanut butter in my chocolate!" thing.

Except Rey wasn't Peanut Butter. He was Battery acid.

And Eddie's Second run wasn't Chocolate. It was bathroom cleaner.

So yeah, nobody gets any cookies just because the combination didn't blow up and take half of CT with it.

Rey should not be champion. So making him champion only because of proximity to Rey is even worse. But that doesn't detract from how bad it is to put Rey on top, period.

Theo Dious
06-21-2007, 12:01 PM
But I like cookies. :'(

Theo Dious
06-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Actually, it's kind of like the "You got peanut butter in my chocolate!" thing.

Except Rey wasn't Peanut Butter. He was Battery acid.

And Eddie's Second run wasn't Chocolate. It was bathroom cleaner.

RVD: Dude, you got battery acid in my bathroom cleaner!
Rey: Hey homes, you got bathroom cleaner in my battery acid!
RVD: This is sweet, man, I am so fucked up right now.

*BOOM*

And that, my friends, is how Vince McMahon died. :shifty:

St. Jimmy
06-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Triple H can make anyone he wants job. He can do no wrong in my opinion.

IC Champion
06-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Rey Mysterio was a terrible champion, I felt like I could have shown up one week an choked him out. It was booked terribly, not to mention he has the mic skills of a 13 year old telling jokes at his school talent show, and the charisma of spoon.

KingofOldSchool
06-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Speaking of Mr. Kennedy, you can buy a brand new Mr. Kennedy "Nice Guys Finish Last" shirt directly from my eBay store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270132439301&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
RVD: Dude, you got battery acid in my bathroom cleaner!
Rey: Hey homes, you got bathroom cleaner in my battery acid!
RVD: This is sweet, man, I am so fucked up right now.

*BOOM*

And that, my friends, is how Vince McMahon died. :shifty:

Best. Explanation. Ever.

Tommy Gunn
06-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Kennedy is much better as a heel/tweener. Same with MVP, the best way for new guys to get over is to be edgy and to cheat the babyfaces out of matches.

I'd say Kennedy has gone from mid-card to upper mid-card face pressed against the glass ceiling in the last year. I'm hoping he get's to destroy someone like Jeff Hardy.

I'll be mad as hell if they job Kennedy out to superman and then have Trips job him down to curtain jerker.

Raw is where good wrestlers go to get buried, let's all pray that Kennedy wins the Rumble in January and heads straight back to the A show SD.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
I want to see Kennedy in an Austin-Eque role. He's got the chops. But if they babyface him, he'll probably suck.

Theo Dious
06-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah, Kennedy needs to be allowed to be cool, and get support from the crowd, yet continually tell the audience how much they suck and how much cooler he is than them.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 01:31 PM
He doesn't even need to talk smack to the crowd. Being full of himself to the point of being completely full of shit can be enough.

Plus, I want to see him Kick Cena's ass. I'm not saying KEN KENNEDY FOR CHAMPION!!!!! But just beat him.

IC Champion
06-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Yea, having him bash the crowd wont help, like KK said have him be Cocky, Over Confident, and just being completely full of himself. Have him look out for #1, and fuck the rest, heels, faces dont matter, have Kennedy act the same no matter who hes doing a program with. It would be better if half the crowd loved him, and the other half couldnt stand him, a true tweener, not like John Cena.

Kane Knight
06-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah, it'd be awesome if he was the guy you hated, but still, wanted to chant along...

KENNNNNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And so forth.

Tommy Gunn
06-22-2007, 10:36 AM
He's already massively over, he had to resort to cheap heat to stop people cheering for him on Raw.

Kane Knight
06-22-2007, 10:40 AM
But it doesn't work. They boo him for like ten seconds, and he goes aback to being over.