PDA

View Full Version : Who will be humbled first? (RAW Spoilers)

Xero
06-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I guess the title is SORT of a give away, but I can't get much more vague than that.

Anyway, now apparently Sheik is getting his own talk show. Who will his first guest be? What should it be called? Who should he humble?

I seriously want them to reference him humbling someone at least once. Hell, make it his entire gimmick! Release shirts! "I was humbled by The Iron Sheik" and "Humble THIS!".

His catch phrase could be "Just when you think you've got the answers, I humble you!"!

Anyway, seriously, talk about Sheik's apparent new role.

IC Champion
06-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Sheik is awesome.

Mercury Bullet
06-18-2007, 11:56 PM
I'd like to see him do an segment with Ron Simmons, where Simmons keeps trying to say something but Sheik cuts him off everytime. And then Simmons finally says....well.....you know.

BigDaddyCool
06-19-2007, 12:14 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/boogen.jpg

Awesome.

Xero
06-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I know.

BigDaddyCool
06-19-2007, 12:18 AM
No you don't know. You might think you know, but you really don't.

Xero
06-19-2007, 12:19 AM
You're right. I know you know better than me. You know better than anyone on this board about everything. That's why you're BDC.

BigDaddyCool
06-19-2007, 12:22 AM
You're right. I know you know better than me. You know better than anyone on this board about everything. That's why you're BDC.

Thank you.

But still, that is awesome. That is more awesome than coming home and finding your girlfriend/wife naked in bed with her best friend or sister or that girl you alway fantasize about (you know the one). And they were waiting for you, but kinda already started without you, but there is still plenty of time to jump in. That is a tenth of how awesome that is.

Jura
06-19-2007, 04:16 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/boogen.jpg

To boogey or not to boogey. That is the question.