PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the WWE has a plan behind moving Victoria to SmackDown!?

Mr. Nerfect
06-19-2007, 09:35 PM
OK, maybe I am giving the WWE too much credit, but looking at recent SmackDown! dark matches, one of the talent in the developmental system given tryouts is Shantelle Taylor. Now, assuming that talent is elevated to the brand that they travel with during their tryout stint, one could assume that Shantelle Taylor would be assigned to the SmackDown! brand.

Kristal Marshall and Michelle McCool are also both on SmackDown!. Neither is a genius in the ring, but both are solid female wrestlers, who are willing to learn. Now assuming that Kristal, Michelle, Victoria and Shantelle are all on the same brand, that gives SmackDown! a good base for its own ladies' division.

But yeah, as I said, I'm probably giving the WWE too much credit, and Victoria will probably never be seen again, and will have her named changed to avoid confusion with "Vickie Guerrero," but yeah: :y: to the WWE if we get a series of Victoria vs. Shantelle Taylor matches on SmackDown!.

Anybody Thrilla
06-19-2007, 09:42 PM
That'd be nice, but no.

Jura
06-19-2007, 09:52 PM
I would like to see more of her:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/31779161/20070605_maryse.jpg

KingofOldSchool
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

In the unemployment line.

Mr. Nerfect
06-19-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't know if Maryse can pull it off, but I'd love to see her become a heel valet for a reunited La Resistance (Rene Dupree & Sylvain Grenier) on SmackDown!.

Jura
06-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

In the unemployment line.
How dare you. How dare you! :foc:

Jura
06-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I think Victoria's champion days are over. Mickie is trying to become the next Trish. Kristal is just eye candy like Torrie. I wanna do Cherry with her wearing nothing but those roller skates. Jillian is funny. I like Jillian. I also like her boobies.

Anybody Thrilla
06-19-2007, 10:39 PM
If I'm gonna do any chick on skates, it's gonna be Heather Graham in Boogie Nights.

Mr. Nerfect
06-19-2007, 11:07 PM
If I'm gonna do any chick on skates, it's gonna be Heather Graham in Boogie Nights.

Cherry is processed as fuck by the WWE, I'm sure, and she's quite old, but I'd still bend her over. Heather Graham would take priority, though.

The Optimist
06-20-2007, 01:34 AM
I don't know if Maryse can pull it off, but I'd love to see her become a heel valet for a reunited La Resistance (Rene Dupree & Sylvain Grenier) on SmackDown!.Or her, William Regal, Santino, Nunzio, and Finlay form the European Union.

Londoner
06-20-2007, 01:39 AM
How is it giving them credit saying they are building ANOTHER womens division? She should've been kept on Raw anyway, such a stupid move, same for Torrie.

weather vane
06-20-2007, 01:47 AM
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CARES?

darkpower
06-20-2007, 02:09 AM
They need to make a women's world title for SmackDown, so the women matches would have some POINT to them.

The Optimist
06-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Or they could just not have matches and make them all valets or something. Wouldn't that be just as good, you could see them occasionally but there would be more good wrestling.

Remember when women were valets?

Xerzes
06-20-2007, 04:38 AM
No. No, I do not think that WWE has a plan behind moving Victoria to SmackDown!.

Mr. Nerfect
06-20-2007, 06:20 AM
Or her, William Regal, Santino, Nunzio, and Finlay form the European Union.

That would be sweet. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
06-20-2007, 06:27 AM
How is it giving them credit saying they are building ANOTHER womens division? She should've been kept on Raw anyway, such a stupid move, same for Torrie.

Torrie is what I like to call a "useless woman." She adds nothing wherever she goes, so her movement to SmackDown! doesn't matter.

It would be great if the WWE could actually get a functioning division going on RAW, but let's face it, there isn't enough time to develop the ladies properly on one show. If you had Mickie James, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Melina, Candice Michelle, Kristal Marshall, Michelle McCool, Shantelle Taylor, Nattie Neidhart, ODB, Katie Lea, Beth Phoenix and Trinity all one brand, sure, you have a great, deep roster, but you could only realistically feature four each show. That leaves about nine unaccounted for each week. Maybe throw in another four on Heat. That's still five missing. By spreading them out, and the WWE can give them all attention.

If the WWE made their Women's Champion float between the brands, you could easily get something good going.