PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade....?

Volchok
02-25-2004, 04:19 PM
I for one think that ever since Matt Hardy came to Raw he sucks... plain out sucks... Matt could be a contender for the IC title but no... he's jobbing on Heat.. I for one think that Matt Hardy needs a upgrade....

Bad Guy
02-25-2004, 04:20 PM
yeah he's gotten screwed lately.

Corkscrewed
02-25-2004, 04:27 PM
That's what happens. You go to RAW, you get buried. Poor Chris.

(and Matt too)

The CyNick
02-25-2004, 06:07 PM
He wasn't really doing all that much better on Smackdown, but at the same time, they are weaker in the mid card heel dept, so he would have got a chance on TV every now and then.

The main reason he is getting punished is because as Rob said (maybe not here, but somewhere) he was honest about certain things in his book, and certain people dont like that.

I think he's really talented, and worse than that (because there are a lot of talented people in the WWE getting no TV time) Hardy has a gimmick that the fans really like. It would easy to make him a face, and on RAW, he could have a great fued with Randy Orton, Christian or a ton of other guys.

Its sad when you see a guy who is over get wasted, but at least he has RVD there who can share similar experiences with.

Innovator
02-25-2004, 06:17 PM
he should have stayed face when he debuted on RAW. He was pretty over then then lost all his heat turning on Lita. Evolution takes up most of the heel spots on RAW, Hardy would be a great face I think.

Mikey
02-26-2004, 07:39 AM
I wish he stayed on Smackdown :wavesad:

big_bluto
02-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Matt Hardy...what a waste of a talented guy.
In need of an upgrade - Yes!
In need of a push - definitely.

Vince has had no problem in the past of pushing guys he's had disagreements with in order to make more money.

Matt is still young enough that he could be a serious contender for the titles, especially with Guerrero/Benoit/Angle paving the way back to technical wrestling, and getting away from 6 ft 6, 300lb, muscle bound monsters as the only holders of the titles.

What Matt Hardy does have is talent, passion, charisma and committment in abundance.
He'll get there. Let's hope it's sometime in the next couple of years!