PDA

View Full Version : Tovo's TNA Tidbits for Today [06.24.07]

The One
06-24-2007, 11:09 AM
<font size=4 face=verdana color=red><b>Tovo's TNA Tidbits for Today [06.24.07]</b></font>

Well, now here is day two of this little adventure of simply ripping off news from other sites and claiming it as my own, or as I call it, pulling a Boone...

In news I'm sure only Alienoid could care about, Basham and Damaja have MySpace pages now (Basham's Page, Damaja's Page (http://www.myspace.com/dougbasham1))

Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter met on June 6 with people from FOX in Los Angeles. Obvious speculation states that moving back to FSN would be a huge step in the wrong direction, so betting folks think they might move to MyNetwork TV (which is owned by FOX). MyNetwork is currently running IFL, which might not make it to the end of the year without going bankrupt, so they would need to fill that spot. Some think moving to MyNetwork might be a risky move seeing as how the station has done TERRIBLE since it has been launched and there is no telling how long the network might be around, where as Spike is going to be around for years.

For some odd reason, it was mentioned that the entire TNA roster will be on hand to watch the Angle/Cage/Rhino match this week...don't ask me why that was reported, but it was...

So this is new, apparently in the Match of Champions at Victory Road, if someone pins one of the Tag Champs, they win the belts, BUT they get to CHOOSE who their tag partner will be. So I guess they won't rehash Tag Champs who hate eachother for the 9 millionth time. :y:

Light day, but it's the weekend, what did you expect. OK see you all tomorrow.

diothoir
06-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Matt Boone will report this on Tuesday.

:o

Xero
06-24-2007, 11:35 AM
I expect Joe to make the pin in the tag match and choose Angle as his partner just to mess with him.

IC Champion
06-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I expect Joe to make the pin in the tag match and choose Angle as his partner just to mess with him.
That wouldn't make any sense.....

Xero
06-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Neither would D-Von as the world champion... BUT IT COULD HAPPEN!

IC Champion
06-24-2007, 11:45 AM
I say 3-D drops the titles before then, Angle ins't going to be able to carry 3 guys in one match, and if they don't drop them then the main event will be a disaster, which only makes sense, since TNA can't have two good PPV's in a row, I think it's become the unwriten rule of the company.

James Steele
06-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Samoa Joe is a overrated fuckwit. I can't take him seriously. He always tries to sound like a cool badass, but his nose will forever prevent that from occurring (as will the fact that he can't do clothesline without his tits smacking him in the forehead.)

CSL
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
That wouldn't make any sense.....

<font color=white>You know this is TNA we're talking about right?</font>

Xero
06-24-2007, 03:04 PM
And really, why wouldn't it make sense? Clearly Joe is back on Angle's case, and that's probably going to be the next world title feud. Joe just "happened" to get into the match and they're not going anywhere with it? Come on...

He'll pick Angle as his partner, Angle will say that he wants no part in it, and Cornette says that if he DOESN'T defend the tag titles he'll be stripped of the world title. Eventually they sign a world title match between Joe and Angle. Whether they lose the belts between, I don't know, it could go either way. Knowing TNA they'll probably put the tag titles on the line as well and the winner gets to choose their own partner (again).

owenbrown
06-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Matt Boone will report this on Tuesday, July 17th before redirecting you to his website.

Fixed.

Dorkchop
06-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Matt Boone will report this on Tuesday.

And then 18 times after that.

KayfabeMan
06-24-2007, 07:54 PM

Get it right.

McLegend
06-24-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm gonna go with 18.5

Because one time he will put one of these things in the headline and follow it iwth a click here that will of course led us straight to the website he works for.