PDA

View Full Version : 1wrestling.com Says Benoit was Nuts

KayfabeMan
06-26-2007, 10:49 PM
taken from pwbts.com

In yet another twist to this seemingly endless lunatic newsreel...that has only been going for almost exacyluy 24 hours since the first online news was posted on the Benoit family tragedy...1wrestling.com's Bob Ryder has reported the following:

"In speaking with close friends and confidants of Chris Benoit contacted this afternoon, apparently there were some warning signs that something was wrong with Benoit. Some of the information learned by 1Wrestling.com by colleagues and friends that did not want to be quoted:

'This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong.

Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them'....

'“Chris hated religion. He didn't believe in it. I cannot comprehend him putting bibles by the bodies. I am shocked.'”

BigDaddyCool
06-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Interesting...still everyone should find god.

Vastardikai
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
*ponders this*

Insanity?

Again, I ask. What is it about this business that drives people fucking batshit crazy?

IC Champion
06-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Interesting...still everyone should find god.
HBK Is God.

KingofOldSchool
06-26-2007, 11:07 PM
God picked Benoit to be a member of the 4 Horsemen.

Kane Knight
06-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Taken from the Ruse Report:

Well NO SHIT!

mrslackalack
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
I wish more was done to prevent this. But I bet nobody in WWE thought Chris Benoit was at the point where he would kill his family and take his own life.

mrslackalack
06-26-2007, 11:17 PM
AMEN to what BDC said

BigDaddyCool
06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Most of the time these warning signs aren't obvious until it is too late.

Vastardikai
06-26-2007, 11:21 PM
AMEN to what BDC said

Kane Knight
06-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Most of the time these warning signs aren't obvious until it is too late.

Most of the time there isn't evidence of paranoia or a history of violent outbreaks. The guy wasn't Ned Flanders, Gosh Diddly Darn it.

Jeritron
06-26-2007, 11:30 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">No, he was a mur diddly urdler

"If that's not Chris Benoit, he did his homework.."

pardon the humor, it's helping the process right now
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kane Knight
06-26-2007, 11:49 PM
You think that's bad? I won't even put the Eddie/Benoit conversation up I posted to Sascha.

mrslackalack
06-26-2007, 11:51 PM
I never thought Id see the day Benoit would be named by people in a list along with other child killers like Susan Smith and that insane lady that killed all of her children in the bathtub in Texas

Crimson
06-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Neither did anyone else

Mr. Nerfect
06-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Benoit's last acts certainly sound like he did go nuts. Here is my take on the Bibles. Yes, it is speculation:

Benoit was close to Eddie Guerrero right? Both his wife and his kid were killed upstairs. I think Benoit wanted Nancy and Daniel to end up wherever Eddie was, regardless of his position on religion. Maybe killing himself downstairs was some kind of implication that he belongs in Hell (or at least below Nancy, Daniel and Eddie).

It's really sad how these moments of "sickness" can overwhelm even the strongest of us. I want to say that Benoit should have had someone to help him through this, but I'm sure Dean, Chavo and others would have been there. This was just a case of evil showing its face on Earth.

:y: To what BDC said.

KayfabeMan
06-27-2007, 01:13 AM
:y:

Crimson
06-27-2007, 01:25 AM
Benoit's last acts certainly sound like he did go nuts. Here is my take on the Bibles. Yes, it is speculation:

Benoit was close to Eddie Guerrero right? Both his wife and his kid were killed upstairs. I think Benoit wanted Nancy and Daniel to end up wherever Eddie was, regardless of his position on religion. Maybe killing himself downstairs was some kind of implication that he belongs in Hell (or at least below Nancy, Daniel and Eddie).

I think his gym was downstairs and found it the most convenient place to hang himself as far as degree of difficulty goes.

JTB31
06-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Since he was in the house for almost a day with the dead bodies, I assume he was pacing around his house trying to figure out what to do.Either way Benoit was a dead man.Georgia has the death penalty and I'm sure Benoit would of gotten it.Only difference is he would of had to face hiis peers and the public in general and would have to live with what he did for the rest of his days until his execution.

Corkscrewed
06-27-2007, 02:12 AM
If, by Sunday, Benoit had snapped out of whatever dementia he was suffering, he might have looked upon himself with new disgust. That he had turned his back on everything he had stood for and was now a most reviled hypocrite.

Knowing he'd have to face his peers, he took the easy way out and killed himself.

Honestly, I have no pity for those who kill themselves. Call that a prejudice if you want, and I'll admit to it. But I think it's cowardly. And if you kill yourself after killing others (or while killing others), it's even more heinous. That's just pathetic.

Even if the coward is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time and a man I really, really respected, I still have to apply the same standards.

Impeccable
06-27-2007, 02:38 AM
If, by Sunday, Benoit had snapped out of whatever dementia he was suffering, he might have looked upon himself with new disgust. That he had turned his back on everything he had stood for and was now a most reviled hypocrite.

Knowing he'd have to face his peers, he took the easy way out and killed himself.

Honestly, I have no pity for those who kill themselves. Call that a prejudice if you want, and I'll admit to it. But I think it's cowardly. And if you kill yourself after killing others (or while killing others), it's even more heinous. That's just pathetic.

Even if the coward is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time and a man I really, really respected, I still have to apply the same standards.

Exactly. :y:

That's why people are having so much difficulty accepting this one. it's difficult to watch the news portray him as a monster, yet we know he did it.

Triple A
06-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Keep it in the same thread.