PDA

View Full Version : NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CSL
06-29-2007, 05:04 PM
<font color=white>The game's been out for a long time, made by SI who make Football Manager (aka greatest PC game ever). Dunno how many of you have played it but I don't recall seeing it mentioned here. Anyways, there have been 'cracked' versions of it going around for ages but it was never actually a crack, just the demo version. I used to check every now and again to see if there was a proper cracked version knocking around (1. I'm cheap 2. My CD drive is fucked) but for months, nothing.

Anyways, lo and behold there's finally a version with a working crack online. I don't know how widely available this game is in Canada and the USA since it's made over here but it's good shit, been around for a few years. Dunno if any of you will actually be interested but thought I'd let ya know. Only small files as well. Only thing missing is online play.

Download the game HERE (http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3604746/NHL.Eastside.Hockey.Manager.2007-DVN)

Patches and crack HERE (http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3600935/EHM07_CrackPack_by_Elliach)

To get it working:

1. Install the game

2. Remove the elicense dll file from the NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 folder

3. Patch the game with the 2 patches included with the crack.

4. Run the game and it will ask for a CD

5. Replace the .exe file with the crack.

You get an error message everytime the game starts up but it does nothing.

Basically, if you're a hockey or Football Manager (or both) fan, this game is well worth a look.</font>

weather vane
07-07-2007, 02:01 AM
k wtf do I do?

Can you explain this in retard terms for me? I don't know "patch" and "all that shit.

CSL
07-07-2007, 02:27 AM
<font color=white>After initially installing the game, go to the main folder where there's data, manuals, prefs etc. (Should be called NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 or something similar)

Delete a file called 'elicense dll' or something similar.

Now, if you've downloaded the patches, you should have 3 symbols in the folder. 2 circle SI signs and a .exe/application named 'ehm2007' (I believe)

Click on the first file (should be 3.0.2 I think) Click 'Browse' and select the .exe/application (ehm2007) from the original folder (where the data, manuals, prefs etc is) That should install.

Do the same with the next one (should be 3.0.4)

Click on the .exe/application(ehm2007) in the main folder as if you were going to play the game. It should say you need a disc to run the game, therefore not letting you play.

Take the .exe/application(ehm2007) from the same folder that came with the patches, copy/cut it and paste it into the main folder (where the data, prefs etc is)

Overwrite.

Game should now run.</font>

weather vane
07-07-2007, 03:01 AM
nope

I think I must of fucked up somewhere

still too complicated for me

weather vane
07-07-2007, 03:36 AM
k syke works now

jordan9907
07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Have you guys gotten this to work past the six-month demo period? I had the original 'crack' that turned out to just be the demo and got stopped at the six month barrier. I tried this method but haven't been able to get it to go past the demo limit either.

Have you guys had anymore luck than me?
Thanks for any help, I've been working on this forever!

CSL
07-26-2007, 08:55 PM
If you delete everything you have then follow what I posted in here, it should work fine.

I'm currently in March 2009 with my Sidney Crosby led Rangers :)

jordan9907
07-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll be giving it a shot tonight. fingers crossed!