PDA

View Full Version : Austin's Disturbed Theme

Kane Knight
07-04-2007, 07:59 PM
I know it was played a couple of times on WWE TV, but was it Ever...EEEEVER used as an entrance theme for him?

Mike the Metal Ed
07-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Yep, from his return in October 2000 to (possibly) Wrestlemania X-Seven, he used it.

OverTaker
07-04-2007, 08:24 PM
He should have kept using it. It fit him so right.

Kane Knight
07-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Yep, from his return in October 2000 to (possibly) Wrestlemania X-Seven, he used it.

Merci. I couldn't remember for sure.

El Dandy
07-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Wasn't it also used for the majority of 2001?

Xero
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Speaking of Austin themes, I really hated his slow heel theme.

TerranRich
07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
He had about 10 or 11 themes in total, most of them used during his InVasion stint.

Kane Knight
07-05-2007, 11:26 AM
He had about 10 or 11 themes in total, most of them used during his InVasion stint.

And most of them just couldn't cut it compared to his "classic" theme.

CSL
07-05-2007, 12:31 PM
And most of them just couldn't cut it compared to his "classic" theme.

The exception:

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" style=" background-color: #000000 ;border-color: #cccccc; color:#FF0000 ; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; padding:0px; border-width:1px; border-style:solid"><tr><td align="center"><embed quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" width="372" height="169" src="http://static.esnips.com/images/widgets/flash/player_dj.swf" flashvars="autoPlay=no&amp;theFile=http://www.esnips.com//nsdoc/2b7bcb30-d96c-43d3-ac88-a63dc80a445c&amp;theName=Steve Austin - Alliance (2nd)&amp;thePlayerURL=http://static.esnips.com/images/widgets/flash/mp3WidgetPlayer.swf"></embed></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:11px" valign="bottom" align="center"><a style="color: #FF0000" href="http://www.esnips.com/doc/2b7bcb30-d96c-43d3-ac88-a63dc80a445c/Steve-Austin---Alliance-(2nd)/?widget=flash_player_dj_comm">Steve Austin - All...</a></td></tr></table>

Xero
07-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Didn't they use that theme during Austin and Triple H's "Power Trip" team?

OverTaker
07-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, when they were with Vince.

Disturbed316
07-05-2007, 04:51 PM
STEP UP, YOUR NEXT IN LINE FOR THE KILL, YOU DONT BELIEVE ME BUT I'M BETTING THAT YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!

TerranRich
07-05-2007, 05:14 PM
STEP UP, YOUR NEXT IN LINE FOR THE KILL, YOU DONT BELIEVE ME BUT I'M BETTING THAT YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!
I was wondering when you'd get here.

And yes, that theme is all win right there.

FaceOfDeath
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I know it was played a couple of times on WWE TV, but was it Ever...EEEEVER used as an entrance theme for him?

How could you not know this?! :wtf:

CSL
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
<font color=white>God damn you and your ignorance KK!</font>

Kane Knight
07-06-2007, 10:02 PM
How could you not know this?! :wtf:

You ever see the episode of the Simpsons where they build a music hall, and the Symphony opens with Beethoven and people leave after four notes?

Well, once you've heard Austin's glass shattering, who cares?

Honestly, I just couldn't bloody remember, though. I don't associate it with any of hsi matches or anything.

Xero
07-06-2007, 10:08 PM
I know it was used a few times but I honestly can't pinpoint a point in time. Sometime between 2001 and 2003 is all I can figure.

CSL
07-06-2007, 10:21 PM
<font color=white>He used it from the night he returned from injury (Unforgiven 2000 I believe) 'til just after the InVasion PPV. Then he switched to the alliance themes up until after Survivor Series where he switched back to his classic Austin music.</font>

D Mac
07-07-2007, 01:07 AM
*Glass Shatters*

Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill. You don't believe me but I'm betting that you will.

Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring. You know it's only the beginning.

Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill. You don't believe me but I'm betting that you will.

Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring. You know it's only the beginning.

I'm breaking the living inside you, something and someone to hide you.

I'm breaking the living inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

I'm breaking the living inside don't run away, bring it on straight to me!.

I'm breaking the living inside, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

OverTaker
07-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Remember that song "Oh Hell Yeah." Did he ever use that theme?

Sometimes I drink alittle beer!
Sometimes I make alittle mess!
Sometimes I get alittle angry!
Sometimes I kick a lot of ass!

mrslackalack
07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Austins Disturbed theme was awesome, I cant believe he didnt keep it that long.

mrslackalack
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
The current theme is the best however.

mrslackalack
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Austin used the Disturbed theme from his return in Oct 2000 till Invasion 2001 when he joined the Alliance.

TerranRich
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
He never used "Oh Hell Yeah" as a theme. Thankfully.

Xero
07-09-2007, 02:05 PM
It was used for a promo package or two but that's it.

Xero
07-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Watching Mania 17 now and yeah, he has it.