PDA

View Full Version : Is Kennedy going to be "lost in the shuffle" on RAW

Russenmafia
07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Since going to RAW, Kennedy has jobbed in 10 seconds to Super Crazy and jobbed to Superman #2 Lashley. Now with Cena and HHH still to face at some time (jobbing to both no doubt) during his stint on RAW. Is Mr Kennedy going to get lost in the mid card and be a jobber to the stars whilst on RAW?

Savio
07-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Yes of course.

Jeritron
07-11-2007, 05:06 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">He's basically switched positions with Edge. Edge is being pushed as a main eventer, and in turn Kennedy gets his spot on Raw.

That means yes. He'll prob get a push and even the title eventually. God knows when, but it prob will be fucked up and fleeting. And he'll probably just float around the uppermidcard as a solid heel to feed to their golden boys, just like Edge was and get them over converse to his heel heat.

I bet he'll win the IC title before he comes close to that World title. Which is fine by me, I'd rather see him pushed strong and steady at a good pace. I think if he wins the title this year he'll just wind up like Orton and nobody will care.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FourFifty
07-11-2007, 05:51 PM
I'd rather not start a new thread for this, but here's something I'd like to see Kennedy do....

Kennedy calls for his mic to come down from the rafters (or where ever Kennedy's mic is kept). Instead of talking on it he chokes someone out with the wire.

I'd mark out for that.

Mooияakeя™
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
lol. Yeah, I like that. Kinda liked his fued with Taker too. The mic was a weapon then too strangely...

Stickman
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes

FourFifty
07-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Yea, but he didn't choke The Undertaker with the cord.....

(in other words- I forgot about that)

thedamndest
07-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I think Kennedy is at a good place now. He's not ready for the title, and shouldn't be wasted this early in a PPV with Cena. I'd rather he get a match or two with Cena on Raw and then wait until Cena is not the champion to challenge someone fresh (most likely HHH or Lashley). In the meantime he should be competing at the IC level.

SammyG
07-11-2007, 06:35 PM
He better not get forgotten about. This guy is one of the brightest stars. Future of the WWE, along with Orton.

Mooияakeя™
07-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Jesus. Just wondered what a Kennedy v Orton feud would be like. I kinda like that idea.

PepperCarrotMan
07-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Orton : Kennedy! I'm going to kill your legend before it even starts!

Kennedy : I...love you Randy.

Orton : *cries* I couldn't do it to you. I love you too...

*they hug and passionately kiss each other*

JR : BAH GAWD!

Bobby Lashley : You two say your names are Orton and Kennedy and you love each other. I say BATHTURD!

Lashley squashes the embracing couple and then Cena runs out and puts all three in the STFU in order and each one taps. Confetti flies from the sky.

Kane Knight
07-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I'd rather not start a new thread for this, but here's something I'd like to see Kennedy do....

Kennedy calls for his mic to come down from the rafters (or where ever Kennedy's mic is kept). Instead of talking on it he chokes someone out with the wire.

I'd mark out for that.

Yeah, not gonna happen after Benoit did his little trick.

Inadequacy
07-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, not gonna happen after Benoit did his little trick.

BAH GAWD! HE'S CHOKING HIM LIKE A RABID CANADIAN ROID-HOUND!

07-11-2007, 09:43 PM
I think Kennedy should repel down from the rafters wearing an 'I'm your Papi!' teeshirt, execute a running powerbomb on Orton, blade him in the forehead until he almost dies in the ring, scream 'Ohhhh YEEEEAAAHHH' before popping Stephanie Mcmahon's cherry, shit himself, then suplex him off of a balcony so that brain fluid is coming out of his nose, then put him in the crippler crossface at various points over the next couple of days before being murdered for being involed with some sort of Canadian cigarette smuggling operation tied with the mafia.

But then again, that's probably too offensive.

BigDaddyCool
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Mister Jobber!

...Jobber!

NeanderCarl
07-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I think Kennedy should repel down from the rafters wearing an 'I'm your Papi!' teeshirt, execute a running powerbomb on Orton, blade him in the forehead until he almost dies in the ring, scream 'Ohhhh YEEEEAAAHHH' before popping Stephanie Mcmahon's cherry, shit himself, then suplex him off of a balcony so that brain fluid is coming out of his nose, then put him in the crippler crossface at various points over the next couple of days before being murdered for being involed with some sort of Canadian cigarette smuggling operation tied with the mafia.

But then again, that probably makes far too much sense for the creative team to comprehend.

SammyG
07-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Mr. Kennedy is the reason I watch professional wrestling.