PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers Being "Buried"

Pepsi Man
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Honestly, I'm just wondering if this is just me. Am I the only one noticing/getting tired of how anytime anyone loses two or three televised matches in a row anymore, they're "being buried" and "in the doghouse"?

Russenmafia
07-11-2007, 05:23 PM
when you job to Super Crazy in 10 seconds, you are being buried.

Pepsi Man
07-11-2007, 05:38 PM
when you job to Super Crazy in 10 seconds, you are being buried.
I'm sorry, but that's just not always the case...at all. Among other things, this gave Kennedy the chance to be a part of the show, while at the same time having another "night off", more or less, from actually wrestling a match.

Russenmafia
07-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry, but that's just not always the case...at all. Among other things, this gave Kennedy the chance to be a part of the show, while at the same time having another "night off", more or less, from actually wrestling a match.

If he was to be part of the show then he can easily have cut a meaningful promo instead of jobbing in 10 secs to Super Crazy. That way he is on the show and is not made to look super weak.

McLegend
07-11-2007, 05:53 PM
The thing with Super Crazy was setup like a fluke win.

No where near being buried.

Mooияakeя™
07-11-2007, 05:55 PM
I think they did that to get him heat. But laughing at him heat. I just hope he ain't movin to heat to pair up with Venis vs. The Highlanders or something.

Pepsi Man
07-11-2007, 05:57 PM
If he was to be part of the show then he can easily have cut a meaningful promo instead of jobbing in 10 secs to Super Crazy. That way he is on the show and is not made to look super weak.
Yes, because anyone that's ever been beaten by a school boy rollup has been considered "weak" as a result.:roll:

Xero
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah. It seems that once you're fed to Cena you're buried. Once you're fed to Khali you're buried. Once you've lost ANY match you're buried.

Really, people over react and I think it comes down to the fact that people want their shit NOW NOW NOW. They don't want people to pay their dues. They don't want people to job to someone a few times to set up a feud. They want them in the main event NOW NOW NOW.

Which is ironic, because those very same people are the people that say that Cena, Khali, Lashley etc were pushed too fast.

Juan
07-11-2007, 06:02 PM
The thing with Super Crazy was setup like a fluke win.

No where near being buried.

That's how I looked at it...

HeartBreakMan2k
07-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Did you guys know WWE was burying The Rock when he lost to Shane Helms *nods*

Jura
07-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I hate the term "buried". The Rock lost plenty of matches that everyone thought he should have won but no yet he was still on top. That's how Kennedy is today. He is the rising star and no matter if he loses he will still find his way towards the top.

thedamndest
07-11-2007, 06:26 PM
That HHH guy got buried when he lost the title to Vince McMahon.

Pepsi Man
07-11-2007, 06:29 PM
That HHH guy got buried when he lost the title to Vince McMahon.
Or what about that time he got pinned by the Brooklyn Brawler?

KingofOldSchool
07-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Undertaker was buried when Maven defeated Taker for the Hardcore Title.

Londoner
07-11-2007, 07:05 PM
^And when Maven eliminated him from the Rumble. Dunno why the fuck i still remember that.

Jura
07-11-2007, 07:08 PM
^And when Maven eliminated him from the Rumble. Dunno why the fuck i still remember that.
Because Maven got his ass kicked really bad and got thrown into the popcorn machine then Taker ate some popcorn and walked away. Good entertainment.

Kane Knight
07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't know anymore!

PepperCarrotMan
07-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't know anymore!

Neither does Lex Luger.

mrslackalack
07-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Its seems its always the case that some1s in the doghouse or on their way out if they keep losing all the time. It was hilarous when WWE made RVD win his last match against Orton to try to fool the fans.

Xero
07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Its seems its always the case that some1s in the doghouse or on their way out if they keep losing all the time. It was hilarous when WWE made RVD win his last match against Orton to try to fool the fans.
But that's pretty much what you're expected to do on your way out. It's been like that for a really long time.

Pep, I assume, is talking more about guys like Punk or Kennedy losing a match to someone.

mrslackalack
07-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Rock did lose a lot of matches during his days. I remember the PPV before he won his first world title he lost to Mark Henry!

Xero
07-11-2007, 10:40 PM
And it didn't bury him, did it? No.

Kane Knight
07-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I thought this was going to turn into a series of Benoit jokes, which would be stupid....

He was cremated.

mrslackalack
07-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Bam Bam Bigelow was a big time case of getting buried in 95.

He wrestled a ME match at WM 11 and then turned face and did the best work in the ME tag match at KOTR 95. Rumors were Bam Bam might get a chance for a World Title reign then all of a sudden he was buried and losing match after match to guys.