PDA

View Full Version : Lita blows out her leg at House Show

Kenny
12-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Wrestleview just reported that Lita blew out her knee at a house show in a match against Trish, Jazz, and Molly.

She was reportedly pretty upset in the ring and was immediately helped back by officials.

I think that sucks cause she's really passionate about what she does and just coming back from the last injury she has to be taking this really hard. Hopefully it's not too bad and we'll see her back soon.

Head
12-13-2003, 02:01 AM
Rough break.

Thinking optimistically though, I have seen wrestlers have to be helped to the back before during house shows, and turn out to be fine. I would guess they are less hesitant to bring out the paramedics, or stop matches during house shows since they are under less pressure to put on an A quality show.

On another note, I should smack myself for missing that show (was at MSG). Was planning on going and picking up a ticket the day of the event, but I didn't know it was today. Thought it was in a few weeks. Gotta check up on this stuff more.

KayfabeMan
12-13-2003, 02:02 AM
Hopefully she'll be OK :y:

c4g2
12-13-2003, 02:23 AM
Tough luck for her...

Corkscrewed
12-13-2003, 02:26 AM
She's got Nash Disease. :( That really sucks. Hopefully, she's not seriously hurt, and it turns out to be minor. No one wants to see this sort of stuff happen, especially to a hardworking wrestler.

Vega
12-13-2003, 02:29 AM
That sucks, I hope she will be alright and that they don't scrap the christian/lita/jericho/trish storyline because of it.

KingofOldSchool
12-13-2003, 03:51 AM

The last thing I want to see is Trish vs. Everyone for the next 8 months. :(

PoisonIvy
12-13-2003, 03:52 AM
Hopefully she'll be OK :y:

born angry
12-13-2003, 04:20 AM
please don't start a sentence with "lita blows" it gets me excited

John la Rock
12-13-2003, 05:08 AM
she'll tough it up. she just came back from a serious neck injury. I think she'll be fine

Mikey
12-13-2003, 10:03 AM
I hope it isnt too serious

Kenny
12-13-2003, 02:39 PM
Oh God... this was just taken from Wrestleview.

- Despite previous reports indicating that Lita suffered a "real" leg/knee injury, we have come to find out that the injury that took place last night in New York City at the RAW brand House Show at Madison Square Garden was simply a work and no actual injury took place.

WWE officials decided to book the match that way so she could be eliminated from the match more quickly instead of her having to get pinned or submit.

StoneColdStunner
12-13-2003, 03:12 PM
She's got Nash Disease. :( That really sucks. Hopefully, she's not seriously hurt, and it turns out to be minor. No one wants to see this sort of stuff happen, especially to a hardworking wrestler.

Well there could be a possibility that she won't be at the PPV this sunday.
That's what i read on a site somewhere...that would really suck :( i am so looking forward to that match...Trish :drool: and Lita :naughty: vs. Jericho and Christian...hope she will be better by then :y:

Kenny
12-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Well there could be a possibility that she won't be at the PPV this sunday.
That's what i read on a site somewhere...that would really suck :( i am so looking forward to that match...Trish :drool: and Lita :naughty: vs. Jericho and Christian...hope she will be better by then :y:

Read the post above, it was just reported that the injury was a work.

Sin Harvest
12-13-2003, 05:05 PM
Despite previous reports indicating that Lita suffered a "real" leg/knee injury, we have come to find out that the injury that took place last night in New York City at the RAW brand House Show at Madison Square Garden was simply a work and no actual injury took place.

D'oh! Well that was a "smack yourself in the head, thanks for getting us worked up for nothing" moment, hahahaha.

Anyways, thank fu</>ck it was only a work and glad she isn't seriously injured.

Blanka
07-29-2005, 06:39 PM
LMAO

:shifty:

Disturbed316
07-29-2005, 06:46 PM
What the fuck are you doing?

Nervous Ferret
07-29-2005, 06:57 PM
terrible banana

PureHatred
07-29-2005, 06:59 PM
I think he's just pointing out the irony in the amount of concern people showed for Lita back then when if, now, this happened we'd get a thread chock full of jokes about how she's a whore/botchfest/hatchetface. Plus one or two matt hardy jokes for good measure.

Times, they are a' changin.'

Savio
07-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I thought this just happened and was like not "again"...but then I saw kenny made the thread.

Nervous Ferret
07-29-2005, 07:15 PM
I think he's just pointing out the irony in the amount of concern people showed for Lita back then when if, now, this happened we'd get a thread chock full of jokes about how she's a whore/botchfest/hatchetface. Plus one or two matt hardy jokes for good measure.

Times, they are a' changin.'NO. He is not that deep. He just thinks it would be funny if he jinxes her and makes her get hurt.

The Mackem
07-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Remember when Lita used to wrestle and not act, badly?

PureHatred
07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
No. She has always been a terrible wrestler and an even worse actress.

The Mackem
07-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Yes but it was better when she used to try to wrestle as opposed to act and marry everyone in sight.

Corkscrewed
07-29-2005, 08:22 PM
i had a feeling this was a bump

Xero
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry, but that title is a bit sugestive if you just read the first two words, as I did for a second there. It was like they stuck out like a sore Edgehead... :shifty: