PDA

View Full Version : Aerosmith

Blue Demon
07-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Just got back from seeing them in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada. They're awsome live, and have many great classics. Anyone else see them live??

Here's the set list:

Love In An Elevator
Same Old Song
Cryin'
Eat the Rich
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Jaded
What It Takes
Last Child
Baby Please
Seasons
Dream On
SOS Too Bad
Edge
Stop Messin
Sweet Emotion
Draw the Line

Encore
Walk This Way

El Vaquero de Infierno
07-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I would love to see them live...before they all drop dead. But they have rarely bothered to come to the UK in recent years, and then only to scrubby London. Like I want to surrounded by cockneys and general, southern nonce-types.

But there is still time.

That reminds me, i'm over due on buying another Aerosmith album.

Kane Knight
07-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Saw 'em in the 90s. I hear they still kick ass, but I haven't tried it since their Nine Lives tour, so I really wouldn't know.

Blue Demon
07-22-2007, 11:41 AM
They can still put on a pretty kick ass show. no complaints on my part.

darkpower
07-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Critics absolutly HATE them anymore (remember back in the 90's when ALOT of their efforts were getting shitted on by critics whenever they got the chance). But they are pretty good.

Haven't ever went to a concert, though....would love to.

Kane Knight
07-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Critics absolutly HATE them anymore (remember back in the 90's when ALOT of their efforts were getting shitted on by critics whenever they got the chance). But they are pretty good.

Haven't ever went to a concert, though....would love to.

Now, not anymore. Stupid southerners.

By the way, I don't know what you're smoking, but they are freaking media darlings. Even the inferior "Just Push Play" got rave reviews. Nine Lives was even better, critically speaking.

Dave Youell
07-24-2007, 09:33 AM
They didn't play Crazy?

DRBailey
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Nah, thats the exact set they did at Hyde Park Calling, was still awesome . Didn't realise how much Tyler wanted to rest his voice as Perry got center stage for about three tracks while Steve either did sod all or played harmonica.

Did they bring out out whats left of Run DMC for the encore?

FakeLaser
07-24-2007, 10:14 AM
I saw them about a year ago. I'm not a huge fan (they're ok, nothing great to me) but they put on a good show. They only played for about an hour though, I was expecting more. Sounds like a similar set list.

Downunder
07-26-2007, 07:29 AM
I :heart: Aerosmith

BTW how do you guys remember set lists??? I saw Alice Cooper lthe other week and I couldn't tell you what his set list was, and def not in order.

El Fangel
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I can't remember what the hell the order of what Nickelback played was, and that was like 5 minutes after the show.

Now watch some smart-ass come in here and say its because alll there songs are the same, well Im stolen that chance, and the thunder of saying. So there.

Blue Demon
07-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Did they bring out out whats left of Run DMC for the encore?
No, they didn't.

El Fangel
07-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Hey Buddy :wave:

OverTaker
07-26-2007, 08:57 AM
Seen them live fall of last year. Motley Crue opened for them. Too bad Aerosmith didn't play very long.

El Vaquero de Infierno
07-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I :heart: Aerosmith

BTW how do you guys remember set lists??? I saw Alice Cooper lthe other week and I couldn't tell you what his set list was, and def not in order.

You can't remember because you're an old codger! :p

Blue Demon
07-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey Buddy :wave:
:wave:

darkpower
07-27-2007, 07:41 AM
By the way, I don't know what you're smoking, but they are freaking media darlings. Even the inferior "Just Push Play" got rave reviews. Nine Lives was even better, critically speaking.

Whenever I think of recent reviews of Aerosmith's CDs, my mind keeps going to a show called "Sound FX" that the FX channel used to have when they first started in which they reviewed music CDs, and one of them happened to be Aerosmith's "Big Ones" hits CD, and he responded to it by chucking the CD (still in the jewel case) behind his shoulder as if to say "fuck this CD". Mot sure if you remember the Sound FX show or not, but yeah, any mention of review of Aerosmith makes my mind go back to that TV "moment".

Skippord
07-30-2007, 05:42 AM
I could have seen them with KISS a couple of years ago but we're poor so I couldnt

although I did see KISS and Poison the year after