PDA

View Full Version : Yawn...feud creation repetition (Raw Spoilers)

addy2hotty
07-25-2007, 04:03 AM
So, we've had a feud start over the accidental spilling of coffee down a man who (at the time) had burns on his body, and now we have one starting over the accidental spitting of apple over a man with a voice that only dogs can hear.

Why couldn't they have Carlito stay in the ring after his match and shout 'I can beat anyone, Carlito on a roll', and Lashley appear?

But no, we'll have the feud started over apple spittings. Plus Carlito will be squashed in this feud. :(

SammyG
07-25-2007, 04:23 AM
I just can't believe Lashley is gonna be in a match with Carlito at summerslam, after he lost to Cena at the GAB. Terrible booking in my opinion.

Mr. Nerfect
07-25-2007, 05:33 AM
I'm looking forward to the match between these two. Carlito can bump like crazy for Lashley, and put him over. There needs to be more substance here, however. Carlito should taunt Lashley about how he's a second generation wrestler, and Lashley is in over his head. Maybe make some crack about how he doesn't need steroids to be successful, as well. Of course, that is just in my dreams.

Lashley will go over. I just hope he gets to bust out the real Dominator.

Theo Dious
07-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I just can't believe Lashley is gonna be in a match with Carlito at summerslam, after he lost to Cena at the GAB. Terrible booking in my opinion.

Or... LASHLEY IS IN THE DOGHOUSE!!!!!!!

:shifty:

PepperCarrotMan
07-25-2007, 08:16 AM
So, we've had a feud start over the accidental spilling of coffee down a man who (at the time) had burns on his body, and now we have one starting over the accidental spitting of apple over a man with a voice that only dogs can hear.

Why couldn't they have Carlito stay in the ring after his match and shout 'I can beat anyone, Carlito on a roll', and Lashley appear?

But no, we'll have the feud started over apple spittings. Plus Carlito will be squashed in this feud. :(

You say this feud is started over accidental apple spitting and that Bobby Lashley has a voice that only dogs can hear. I say, YEAH, MY DAD'S UNCLE!, BATHTURD!!!!!!!!

addy2hotty
07-25-2007, 08:32 AM
You say this feud is started over accidental apple spitting and that Bobby Lashley has a voice that only dogs can hear. I say, YEAH, MY DAD'S UNCLE!, BATHTURD!!!!!!!!

Your dad's uncle is a bathturd?

While I admire you for revealing that sort of information, I'm not sure how it's relevant to the subject matter. :wtf:

Inadequacy
07-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Your dad's uncle is a bathturd?

While I admire you for revealing that sort of information, I'm not sure how it's relevant to the subject matter. :wtf:

Dude, PepperCarrotMan's extended family is relevant to ALL subject matter.