PDA

View Full Version : WHC match a SummerSlam. *SD spoilers i guess*

D Mac
07-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah we'll probably get Batista vs Khali 1 on 1 for the title at SummerSlam. What do you think about that.

Shaggy
07-28-2007, 10:33 AM
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

WHY!!!!!

Sorry....im just tired of seeing Batista in the main event getting a shot for like the past 8 ppvs....and the worst part is that I actually see Batista winning the belt off him..

Either that or Khali holds the belt till Mysterio returns and he wins it and they do a whole Giant Killer storyline just like in WCW.

Xero
07-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Ugh...

I'm betting it's a Punjabi Prison match too...

Innovator
07-28-2007, 10:35 AM
I get a piss break, good news.

RP
07-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Ugh...

:drool:

Londoner
07-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Nah, its called a 'piss-break match', now watch Matt Boone report it and say 'breaking news!! stipulation for WHC match made!!!"

Mr. Nerfect
07-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Ugh...

Oh shit, you just filled me with horrible visions. I think Summerslam will be a normal one-on-one match, but no doubt they will have the feud continue until Unforgiven, where they will then do the Punjabi Prison Match. :(

I'm honestly not fretting over the Khali/Batista match. It will suck, but it's expected. They should honestly just have Batista come in, and streamroll right through Khali, and win his third World Heavyweight Championship. The marks would love it, and it keeps the train wreck as short as possible. Just have Batista kill Khali and save us from this shit.

Mr. Pierre
07-28-2007, 12:48 PM
I hope the Jersey crowd tries their best to give it a Goldberg/Lesnar reaction.

Mooияakeя™
07-28-2007, 12:48 PM
lol. Batista vs Khali?

Jesus, haven't you seen Hornswaggle's push? - You just can't count the little guy out.

Mr. Pierre
07-28-2007, 12:55 PM
I hope the Jersey crowd tries their best to give it a Goldberg/Lesnar reaction.

Well for the fact that the match will suck, not because the participants are leaving or anything.

Innovator
07-28-2007, 01:28 PM
I hope it'll be more like the Batista/Big Show ECW crowd reaction

D Mac
07-28-2007, 03:12 PM
I hope it'll be more like the Batista/Big Show ECW crowd reaction

I remember that. "YOU BOTH SUCK! YOU BOTH SUCK!" :lol:

Jeritron
07-29-2007, 12:01 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The last thing I want to see is another Batista title win. Yes, that means a Khali retain or a Rey Rey second win would be better to me. At least as of right now. Batista is lamer than Cena IMO.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nark Order
07-29-2007, 01:38 PM
They can't do a Punjabi Prison match. Big Show left.

Slow
07-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Get your neg reps ready...

I'd really like to see Khali vs Mark Henry, doesn't have to be for the title, i just think it'd be a really good show. The punjabi prison match would work a bit better then, they could bill it as the tiger vs the gorilla, king of the jungle match.

Then the lion(heart) Chris Jericho could come back and take back his place as the king of the jungle, sometime later

The One
07-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Hell I'd like to see Khali/Henry...either Khali accidentally kills Henry or Henry injures Khali, PLUS we only have one doomed to be shitty match on the card then. Sounds like win-freakin'-win to me.

Mr. Nerfect
07-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Get your neg reps ready...

I'd really like to see Khali vs Mark Henry, doesn't have to be for the title, i just think it'd be a really good show. The punjabi prison match would work a bit better then, they could bill it as the tiger vs the gorilla, king of the jungle match.

Then the lion(heart) Chris Jericho could come back and take back his place as the king of the jungle, sometime later

I actually think that Mark Henry would make a pretty decent babyface at this stage in his career. Have him cut a promo about how Vince signed him to a multi-million dollar contract, and he amounted to nothing, and how he goes to visit sick kids in hospital as part of the WWE's charity movements, and all they want to do is meet a Batista, a Undertaker or a John Cena. They want to meet a World Champion. Then have Henry promise to prove he is not a waste of space, and he is not a waste of money, and that he is not a liability.

Mr. Nerfect
07-30-2007, 12:40 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The last thing I want to see is another Batista title win. Yes, that means a Khali retain or a Rey Rey second win would be better to me. At least as of right now. Batista is lamer than Cena IMO.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I can understand and appreciate the Batista dislike, the man has been pretty fucking shit. I'd still take him over Khali, though. Rey Mysterio is definitely higher on the preference list for me, though.

Corkscrewed
07-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Khali didn't even participate in the first Poontang--I mean Punjabi Prison Match, right? That was the one he missed due to like elevated liver enzymes or something.

Mr. Nerfect
07-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Khali didn't even participate in the first Poontang--I mean Punjabi Prison Match, right? That was the one he missed due to like elevated liver enzymes or something.

Nope, Big Show took his place and jobbed to The Undertaker. Show was ECW World Champion at the time, so it was a pretty stupid move, in my opinion.