PDA

View Full Version : Gamefly...

What Would Kevin Do?
07-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Is pretty slick. Had it for awhile now. All of you should try it... try it for say... 2 months at least...

Use this link to sign up and try it.

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/edd7291490ba102a919d

Anywho.... Basically if I can get 5 peeps to sign up, and stay a member for at least 2 months, I get either a year free, or a free Wii. I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to sign up, but if you're considering signing up, and decide to, it'd be much appreciated if you'd use said link above so I can get some gain off of it. You know you love me, now you can show it.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh, BTW, if you think it's too exspensive, sign up for brightspot.tv. You watch commercials their, and answer like 3 or 4 survey questions, and get money. You can use it to get up to $10 a month off of gamefly.

PapaGeorgio
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
How does brightspot.tv work, i mean I know you described it but guess my question is how many commercials must you watch for it to get the 10 dollas off.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-31-2007, 01:06 PM
They usually put like 6 in your queue. You usually get like 25-35 cents per commerical.... It actually isn't as painstaking as it sounds though. I usually just run the commerical while I do something in another tab, and then go back to it when it's done and answer the questions, then run the next vid.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-31-2007, 01:07 PM
I think they also do it for Napster too. Ala if you make so much money you get a free month.