PDA

View Full Version : Need somebody with computer art skills to help with avatar.

Watson
02-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody on here that's good at making computer art could help me out with my logo so that I an use it as an avatar. The logo itself is very simple but all I have is MS Paint and I can't draw it too well. if someone doesn't mind doing it and sending it to me I'd appreciate it. It'll only take a few minutes because as I said before, the logo is very simple. But I'm just not very good at drawing stuff with a mouse. So if someone doesn't mind doing this, please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks in advance.

Watson
03-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey, sorry to bump this but I was just hoping somebody might be feeling generous enough to help me out with my logo. It's basically the same design as the one in the top right corner of my banner. An "R" with another "R" connected to it but backwards. I tried using the one from my banner as an avatar but as you can see it looks like shit. I'd appreciate it if somebody would help me out. :y: :) :y: I know there are some creative posters here who probably have excellent art skills on Adobe Photoshop or something like that. So would someone please do me this favor, I'll owe ya one. Thanks......

Tornado
03-05-2004, 10:04 AM
They're both shit, but i was mad bored so I gave it a shot

http://tpww.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=788&stc=1http://tpww.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=789&stc=1

Watson
03-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Hey thanks bro. I used the one on the left. It looks a helluva lot better then the one I had before. I'm just not good at that kind a shit. Thanks again, man.

Watson
03-05-2004, 02:09 PM
If anybody else wants to take a shot or have some design ideas, here's a basic drawing of the logo. Any design ideas will be appreciated, the design and color is up to you just as long it's the back to back "R" style. Thanks.

Tornado
03-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Hey thanks bro. I used the one on the left. It looks a helluva lot better then the one I had before. I'm just not good at that kind a shit. Thanks again, man.
<font color=#33ffff>
*coughrepcough*

I know it's not exactly great, but I have limited skills at this sort of thing.
Glad to help...:y:</font>