PDA

View Full Version : A Question About The Ladder Match DVD...

Johnny Vegas
08-01-2007, 12:45 AM
What is the name of that song that they use for the Cena v. Edge TLC Videography at Unforgiven '06. It is a totally different song than what they used. They originally used "Run" by Day of Fire, but it is another song. Anybody who has the DVD, can you let me know this song? The shit is HOTT! Rep for whoever tells me :y:

Fignuts
08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Vegas, you've been gone from tpww for who knows how long, and this is how you make your return?

Go fuck yourself.

Jordan
08-01-2007, 01:03 AM
All I have to contribute is Q&A Forum.

Jordan
08-01-2007, 01:15 AM
I wish I could help you though, I know whats its like looking for a song I can't find :(.

Johnny Vegas
08-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Vegas, you've been gone from tpww for who knows how long, and this is how you make your return?

Go fuck yourself.

lol i know, right. But i HAVE to know that song because it kicks so much ass. But if a MOD could move it to the Q&A forum, that would probably be best. FYI, Fignut-on, i've hit some threads lately, maybe not HERE, but in other forums. NIGGER!

Disturbed316
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I think it's "Run" by Day of Fire

Johnny Vegas
08-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Actually, that song was on the original finish of the videography package. On the Ladder Match DVD, there is another song that is playing in the background. You have to have the DVD to know what i'm talking about. But thx anyway, broham.