PDA

View Full Version : I miss creativity

Impeccable
08-05-2007, 10:45 AM
In feuds. I remember the Macho Man/Ric Flair feud from early 90s. The whole superimposing of Elizabeth into photos with Flair in. I'm pretty sure they published the photos in then WWF magazine. I know it's nothing compared to using the internet to advance a feud, but it was pretty creative.

Just sad that once they've been done, it can't really be used again to such an impact. Yeah, so use this thread to discuss creative and innovative ideas which advanced feuds.

FourFifty
08-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm not all for trying anything new. Just repacke what has already worked with a different name.
I enjoyed Evolution. For a remake of the Four Horsemen it was great. The fact that they weren't called The Four Horsemen made the group a "new" stable.
I'd love to see a modern version of "The Model" Rick Martel. Instead of using that bulky can he can use a small can of body spray.
I'd also like to see more managers. Guys like J.J. Dillon, Jim Cornete, "Classy" Freddie Blassie, etc. Hell, with today's world The Million Dollar Man would be great. "I have the best stable of wrestlers money can buy!"

....Hell, If one thing comes back with the original name it should be "The Million Dollar Team." MVP, Chris Masters, Victoria and Kenny. That would be gold.