PDA

View Full Version : I think I stumbled onto the "real" reason Aaron Stevens was released (Conspiracy)

Mr. Nerfect
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
The WWE has just released a developmental wrestler by the name of Tommasso Whitney from OVW. His "claim to fame" was playing Muhammad Hassan's attorney on SmackDown!, after the WWE ran the controversial angle with "terrorists" beating down The Undertaker, and then carrying Daivari out like a martyr. UPN wanted nothing to do with Hassan after that, and asked the WWE to keep him off TV. Whitney announced that Hassan would not appear on SmackDown! until he defeated The Undertaker in a #1 Contender's Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash. That is where the character was retired with a Last Ride off the stage to the floor below.

Now, this connects to Aaron Stevens how? I've done a little digging, and apparently Tommasso Whitney was trained by Killer Kowalski and Chaotic Wrestling, who also trained Stevens to wrestle. Two wrestlers being released in the same week, both having the same trainer? It's a little bit of a coincidence, don't you think? But why would the WWE single out wrestlers trained by Killer Kowalski? You know who else Kowalski trained, don't you?

Every now and then, you hear of Stephanie McMahon asking a Mike Bucci, or a Frankie Kazarian, to cut their hair, because they look "too much like Triple H." It wouldn't surprise me if this is another "too much like Triple H" thing. The guys who graduated from Kowalski's school have a very similar wrestling base to Triple H, and hence might be seen as a "threat" to Triple H's specific identity.

If I were Kofi Nahaje Kingston and Kenny Dykstra, the two men remaining on the WWE roster trained by Killer Kowalski, and not named "Triple H," I would be fearing for my career, talent be damned.

No, I am not really proposing this as the real reason Aaron Stevens and Tommasso Whitney were released from their WWE (developmental) contracts. I think the real reason is that the WWE just doesn't know how to manage talent (although I can't speak for how much Whitney has, Kingston, Stevens and Doane were/are all bright sparks in the developmental system). It's fun to speculate, though, and I just don't like Triple H.

PepperCarrotMan
08-09-2007, 06:26 PM
http://www.nwf.org/nationalwildlife/images/042005/elephants_spreads02.jpg

IC Champion
08-09-2007, 06:37 PM
You have way to much time on your hands, and thats a bit far to go, even to Triple H and Stephanie.

PepperCarrotMan
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
You have way to much time on your hands, and thats a bit far to go, even to Triple H and Stephanie.

http://www.aqua.org/images/animals_details/Pygmy_Marmoset.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
08-09-2007, 07:06 PM

It took like five minutes of my time. Probably shorter than it took CarrotMan to find these pretty animal pics.

PepperCarrotMan
08-09-2007, 07:19 PM
It took like five minutes of my time. Probably shorter than it took CarrotMan to find these pretty animal pics.

http://www.macrophotography.org/albums/apal/vole.sized.jpg

FourFifty
08-09-2007, 07:45 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e280/Always450/Bunny.jpg

Mercury Bullet
08-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Where do you come up with this stuff? :lol:

Jordan
08-09-2007, 08:12 PM
LOL Alienoid for god

Corkscrewed
08-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Who's Kofi Nahaje Kingston?

Super V
08-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Damn you Hunter for using all of your ability for evil.....and damn ME for teaching them to you....

Xero
08-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Killer Kowalski: He may have gotten all that he knows from me, but he doesn't know everything I know. I shall build a better, faster, stronger wrestler. A wrestler of such magnatude that even Hunter himself can't compete. I'll... Aw fuck it I'm too old for this shit.

Super V
08-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Killer Kowalski: If you pin me I will become more powerful then you can ever imagine.

FourFifty
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Iron Sheik: He may gotten all he knows from me, but he doesn't know fuckin' everything I fuckin' know. I shall be better, faster, stronger wrestler. A wrestler of such magnatude that even Hunter himself will be hum-belled as I break his back. I'll... Aw FUCK YOU!!!.