PDA

View Full Version : So when do you think John BAD BAD MAN Cena will actually turn heel?

The Naitch
08-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I've been waiting for The Rock to turn heel since 2002, then it finally came.

Do you think Cena will turn heel? If so, when and how?

DISMOTHERFUCKINGCUS

Jordan
08-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Prolly at Wrestlemania or on the road to WM.

The One
08-17-2007, 10:39 PM
He's been getting booed for the past 3 years, how much more heel do you want him to be?

mrslackalack
08-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I hope by sometime next year.

The Naitch
08-17-2007, 10:42 PM
He's been getting booed for the past 3 years, how much more heel do you want him to be?

You know what I meant, asshole :rant:

The One
08-17-2007, 10:46 PM
What, should he start using catch phrases that cause the fans to boo? Do poses that cause them to throw trash at him? Make people hate him so much that they carry signs threatening to riot if he wins?

Face it, Cena is one of the best heels of all time...he just achieved it by kissing the fans' asses and eventually having them all hate him so much they stopped showing up and stopped watching TV that had him on it. Now THAT'S heel heat. :D

IC Champion
08-17-2007, 10:52 PM
LOL, greatness.

But seriously, whenever they stop buying his merchandise.

The Naitch
08-17-2007, 11:26 PM
What, should he start using catch phrases that cause the fans to boo? Do poses that cause them to throw trash at him? Make people hate him so much that they carry signs threatening to riot if he wins?

Face it, Cena is one of the best heels of all time...he just achieved it by kissing the fans' asses and eventually having them all hate him so much they stopped showing up and stopped watching TV that had him on it. Now THAT'S heel heat. :D

:D

Sorry for calling you an asshole :D

Kane Knight
08-17-2007, 11:44 PM

Yup. It's one thing to put assess in the seat, but to be so hated people give up? Best. Heel. Ever.

D Mac
08-18-2007, 01:49 AM
June 17, 2009

Mr. Pierre
08-18-2007, 01:53 AM
Once they invest some time and money into another babyface that actually has good mic work.

Maybe 2012.

OverTaker
08-18-2007, 02:08 AM
He should bring a knife in the arena and start shanking fans.

OverTaker
08-18-2007, 02:08 AM
:nono:

Gerard
08-18-2007, 04:23 PM
When he loses the belt

in other words, never.

addy2hotty
08-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know why everyone is so keen, he'd just be a lame heel doing the neck vein popping instead of the lame face doing it.

We'd also have to be subjected to the STFU and FU actually injuring wrestlers for periods of time.

BAH GAWD HE JUST PASSED OUT FROM THE STFU, CENA THE DIRTY BASTARD LET HIM GO YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT BAH GAWD! HE'S KILLING HIM!

Kane Knight
08-18-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't know why everyone is so keen, he'd just be a lame heel doing the neck vein popping instead of the lame face doing it.

We'd also have to be subjected to the STFU and FU actually injuring wrestlers for periods of time.

BAH GAWD HE JUST PASSED OUT FROM THE STFU, CENA THE DIRTY BASTARD LET HIM GO YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT BAH GAWD! HE'S KILLING HIM!

Don't you know anything? Changing a wrestler from face to heel fixes everything!

IC Champion
08-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Don't you know anything? Changing a wrestler from face to heel fixes everything!
Sounds logical.