PDA

View Full Version : Do you watch the whole thing?

Stickman
08-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Do you watch Raw or Smackdown or ECW from start to finish? I try to watch Raw every week but I have not made it to the Main Event in a long time. Take last night for example. Booker T vs Cena with Orton pissed off. Haven't read the spoilers but I'm going to guess Orton attacked Cena. I just find the Main Event scene incredibly boring week after week after week.

I honestly can't stand a Carlito or Kennedy match either. Guys, they are not that good in the ring, get over it. What about Umaga? come on.

Hopefully this is the start of me completely not watching anymore.

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Dont watch Smackdown or ECW on account they are so bad its unwatchable.

And I record RAW on my DVR so I dont have to sit through the whole thing.

So, No.

Evil Vito
08-28-2007, 01:24 PM
<font color=goldenrod>The only show I really watch now is Raw...and even at that I rarely WATCH the whole thing. Usually I'm just on the computer listening to it in the background...or flipping channels</font>

Jordan
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
You should watch Kennedy vs Hardy from Raw last night, that was awesome.

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
You should watch Kennedy vs Hardy from Raw last night, that was awesome.
Where did this take place? Magic Mountian?

Jordan
08-28-2007, 01:38 PM
What wasn't good about it?

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Il start with what was good.

Kennedy's introduction and wrestling the mic.

Thats about it.

Exyle
08-28-2007, 01:42 PM
I DVR Raw and skip through it, don't watch Smackdown, and watch all of ECW.

Stickman
08-28-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm really noticing a limited move set with Kennedy. And he pulled out an abdominal stretch. Riveting match right there.

Jordan
08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Kennedy has psychology out the wazoo, and they were hitting each other hard enough to make it look real. You guys are crazy, I want to know what you consider a good match because that was great.

BigDaddyCool
08-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Most of the time.

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Kennedy has psychology out the wazoo, and they were hitting each other hard enough to make it look real. You guys are crazy, I want to know what you consider a good match because that was great.
It wasnt great, wasnt even really good.

But tell me, what made that match so "great"?

Loose Cannon
08-28-2007, 02:05 PM
<font color=goldenrod>The only show I really watch now is Raw...and even at that I rarely WATCH the whole thing. Usually I'm just on the computer listening to it in the background...or flipping channels</font>

Kane Knight
08-28-2007, 02:36 PM
I don't really watch any right now, aside from TNA (Which is turning me off again, so I may stop watching it altogether again). I tape all my wrestling. VHS/DVD/DVR, I've always fast forwarded/time shifted it. The last time I watched Raw, I decided watching a Jew do bad impressions of George Bush would be more amusing than finding out how Cena got out of THIS predicament!

Last night I was pissed that I tuned in to catch a repeat of Burn notice and instead got Cena. Though LOL at "Even Boston Hates Cena."

Anybody Thrilla
08-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I watch ALL of it. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of it.

Also, Kennedy/Hardy was good. I enjoyed the shit out of it. Why? Who fucking cares. I just did.

Anybody Thrilla
08-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Also, Cena/Booker was pretty good. And when Randy kicked Cena's dad's head off, it looked awesome.

Stickman
08-28-2007, 02:49 PM
WHy would the casual fan want to watch Cena vs Booker as the Main Event. The night before booker lost so why would i want to watch him at the end of raw?

IC Champion
08-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Booker is awesome.

St. Jimmy
08-28-2007, 02:52 PM
As long as Raw doesn't end with Booker or Cena, I watch.

Anybody Thrilla
08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
WHy would the casual fan want to watch Cena vs Booker as the Main Event. The night before booker lost so why would i want to watch him at the end of raw?

Because he lost to Triple H. Not just some j-bro. Booker's still a top player, everybody knows that.

Anybody Thrilla
08-28-2007, 02:58 PM
As long as Raw doesn't end with Booker or Cena, I watch.

What about Booker AND Cena? :y:

:shifty:

Team Sheep
08-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Yup, I watch all of every show, every week. I DVR it all so I can watch them at a time that suits me, but I always watch from start to finish.

Sephiroth
08-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Lately i don't watch the entire show, my lil cousin records it on dvd, he then sends it to me on msn.

I tend to skip forward to see the better parts or matches.

Skippord
08-28-2007, 11:35 PM
Yes, yes I do

except for Smackdown, cause it sucks

Xero
08-28-2007, 11:38 PM
I TiVo everything. Usually skip everything but RAW. I always skip Diva matches/segments unless it's between two 'wrestlers' and rarely watch the main event. I also skip replay packages from the previous week/PPV/whatever. Other than that I usually watch everything else.

Xerzes
08-29-2007, 04:21 AM
I have them on. Room is shaped oddly, so I turn back and forth from computer to TV, but it's on, and I'm looking at the TV at least 60% of the time when it's something I give a shit about. If it's the hundredth airing of a trailer for whatever awful movie a wrestler is in this time, I turn it off. If Mike Mizanin is visible or audible, I turn it off. If it's a show where a midget or Khali is a champion, I never turn it on to begin with.

Kane Knight
08-29-2007, 10:31 AM
I TiVo everything. Usually skip everything but RAW. I always skip Diva matches/segments unless it's between two 'wrestlers' and rarely watch the main event. I also skip replay packages from the previous week/PPV/whatever. Other than that I usually watch everything else.

I prefer to ToVo it. It's the same deal, just with more delusion.

FourFifty
08-29-2007, 11:40 AM
I watch all of Raw, most of SmackDown, and I don't really follow ECW or TNA.

Tommy Gunn
08-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I watch the majority of the storyline stuff and main events, but skip the jobber matches. For instance if Mark Henry comes out and his opponent is a local jobber, I can happily fast forward. If John Cena cuts a promo, fast forward. Anything involving Hacksaw, Eugene, etc etc. Fast forward.

If I'm in a hurry or already know the spoilers, I'll just skip to bits featuring either MVP or Kennedy.

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2007, 06:07 AM
I cannot bring myself to watch it all. ECW is by far the best show, but I don't even watch that most weeks, however it is the one show I do watch. I also catch Heat when it is on, because it usually has better wrestling than most of the main shows. SmackDown! I don't watch, but I think I will this week. MVP getting a monster face reaction? It's Christian, John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton and whoever else the WWE ruined all over again. The cruiserweights always put on a good show, too.

RAW I will often try and catch if there is a match idea that captures my imagination. This week I watched for Paul London & Brian Kendrick actually getting a win. Can't be fucked with the main event scene on RAW, however. Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy was not a bad match. Not a MOTY, or anything, and they used one side of the ring a bit too much for their spots, that being the side closest to the titantron, but it was certainly good.

Carlito is also damn entertaining. It was pretty fucking ridiculous for the WWE to have him act like that was really his sister, though. Triple H also did not completely suck this week. I bet that will change in time, however.