PDA

View Full Version : Windwaker Help

Team Sheep
09-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok, after you find out that Tetra is Princess Zelda, what the fuck do I do?! I go to the places marked out on the chart then all the fish keep telling me to go to some place the other side of the ocean, then when I get there another fish tells me to go to another place miles away.

Don't get it :$

Drakul
09-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I've completed Windwaker a bunch of times and I'm going through it again but I'm a bit confused about what youhave and haven't done.
I think you are at the part with the Earth and Wind temples. You need to get the power bracelets and the Iron Boots for those places. Get the Cyclones song (whatever its called) by finding a Cyclone and hitting the guy inside it a few times. When he gives you the song to warp to specific areas of the sea, warp to Mother & Child Isle which is the furthest warp point North West. There you get the Fire/Ice Arrows.
Hope that helps. If you want more help, just ask.

Team Sheep
09-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Ah right. So what do I hit the guy inside the cyclone with? Bombs or something? I've been to the island where there's the really strong wind, and the icy island where you just get frozen as soon as you step foot onto it. Do these have any relevance to what I have to do?

Drakul
09-02-2007, 11:55 AM
By now, you should have arrows, so when he rises up inside the cyclone, you hit him with the arrows. The strong wind island to the north of the map is the Earth temple and you need the fire arrows to stop the wind on the ice island by firing a fire arrow into the mouth of the big stonedragon head (where the icey wind is being blown out from) then you get the iron boots which let you walk on the really windy island and smash the thing blowing the wind with the skull hammer.

Team Sheep
09-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Ahh okay, all makes sense now. Thanks a lot :y: I'll try it later and tell you how I get on lol.

Drakul
09-02-2007, 12:06 PM
No problem lol. :y:

Team Sheep
09-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Okay, now I've done all that, and I got to the bit where the little kid appears with that instrument and I learn the Wind God's Aria. Now I assume I have to go back to where the Deku tree is right? The thing is I don't seem to have that island marked on my sea chart :$ Could you tell me where abouts it is on the chart lol.

Drakul
09-03-2007, 02:13 AM
The Forest Heaven is 4 square right of Outset island and then one square up. It's one of the warp points so you don't even have to sail to it.

Extreme Angle
09-03-2007, 03:00 AM
Finding the triforce shards is a bitch

Drakul
09-03-2007, 03:04 AM
I enjoyed it. Not as much as the rest of the game but I thought it was good enough. Isn't that a spoiler though? I'm assuming because Team Sheep needed help, he hasn't played WW before, so maybe you should blacken your text and mention it may be a spoiler.

Team Sheep
09-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Thanks Drakul. Yeah, I got this game for Christmas like 2 years ago, only played on it briefly then, couldn't really get into it. I've just started playing on it again lately and I'm loving it.

Dw about the spoilers, the triforce shards means nothing to me right now.

Drakul
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
I got it on the Day of release after pre ordering it so I got the OoT bonus disc that also had the OoT:Master Quest on it.

I'm just ahead of you in the game because I started a new file again a couple of weeks ago.

mrslackalack
09-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass which comes out on the DS Oct 2nd is the sequel to Windwaker, and people that played it at E3 said it was an incredible game.

Team Sheep
09-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I got it on the Day of release after pre ordering it so I got the OoT bonus disc that also had the OoT:Master Quest on it.

I'm just ahead of you in the game because I started a new file again a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah I have that bonus disc too.

Drakul
09-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass which comes out on the DS Oct 2nd is the sequel to Windwaker, and people that played it at E3 said it was an incredible game.
Yeah, I'm picking it up.