PDA

View Full Version : You know what WWE REALLY needs right now.....

JJT420
09-08-2007, 01:57 AM
http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2001-03-23-wwf.jpg

:D :y:

FourFifty
09-08-2007, 02:12 AM
No, WWE doesn't need that.......

.....................He'll get a good pop for a few weeks and then it'll go back to the same program. It's liike giving someone a bag of blood after they were almost killed by a chainsaw. It'll help out, and then seep out. He'll end up jobbing to Cena and Triple H in the same week, and then be set up as the next man to face The Great Khali. Yea, he has a look, good on the mic (if you think gay and dick jokes are good) and a nice worker (he's not Nitro, that'd for damn sure), but instead let's focus on what's ahead. We've found the new Hulk Hogan, and his name is Cena. So who'll the next Rock be? I can answer that in one word.

..................KENNEDY!!!!!

Shaggy
09-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I agree with FourFifty

and also

WWE may need The Rock but Rock doesnt need WWE anymore. He has already made it clear that he doesnt wish to return to the ring anymore. And if he isnt gonna wrestle then I dont want him on my damn TV.

Chavo Classic
09-08-2007, 10:31 AM
It depends in what context I suppose. Bringing back the Rock for a couple of special one time appearance would only highlight how bad the WWE has now become. It'd be like going back to the playground you used to frequent as a kid and realising that that slide wasn't 40 foot high and the the swings don't actually "go all the way round".

Jura
09-08-2007, 10:36 AM
He doesn't need to return to the ring right away. He can be on the mic and still get pops and ratings up.

He could come back as a face GM or someone in a position of power. When the heels get an upper hand the Rock will come out and make a decision the crowd will pop for. That'll go on a while as they tease his return to the ring. It will build anticipation and slowly but eventually he'll be performing again and then when he needs to return to acting, he'll be "injured".

This would be better in the long run then just having him in the ring right away and then having him lose to whoever.

Kane Knight
09-08-2007, 01:33 PM
The Rock just doesn't need WWE anymore, at all. It's not just about in-ring, but WWE doesn't draw the ratings anymore to merit special appearances to promote his shit.

And what WWE needs is a main event scene tha doesn't crush anyone and everyone under John Cena, Triple H, or whoever.

Xero
09-08-2007, 02:52 PM
What WWE needs is popular new stars, not popular ones from ten years ago to fall back on.

FourFifty
09-08-2007, 03:32 PM
What WWE needs is popular new stars, not popular ones from ten years ago to fall back on.

....KENNEDY!!!!

IC Champion
09-08-2007, 03:46 PM
*post*

IC Champion
09-08-2007, 03:46 PM
....KENNEDY!!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bring Back Soma Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kane Knight
09-08-2007, 04:57 PM
....KEN-- *ROID RAGE*

The MAC
09-08-2007, 05:01 PM
WWE need david arquette. tank abbot and booking by MATT "CUNT" BOONE.

Pepsi Man
09-08-2007, 05:32 PM
:D

Booking at Boone would be awesome.

SammyG
09-08-2007, 06:54 PM
KENNEDYYYY

Outsider
09-08-2007, 08:18 PM
If Boone actually booked the shows, maybe his news and rumours would be somewhere close to accurate or at least not six months after everyone elses.

darkpower
09-09-2007, 06:17 AM
New writers?

darkpower
09-09-2007, 06:19 AM
The Rock just doesn't need WWE anymore, at all.
Case in point:

Source: Wrestling Observer

The Disney Channel is running a promo for "The Rock Block" on Friday, September 21st featuring episodes of Hannah Montana and Corey In The House, both of which guest star The Rock. They will also have a special sneak peek at The Rock's new movie The Game Plan. Apparently he dresses up like a woman for his appearance on Hannah Montana. Below is the premise for the Hannah Montana episode:

Don't Stop Til You Get The Phone
Miley needs extra cash to buy a hot new phone, so she gets Lily to take an embarrassing photo of Hannah to sell to a tabloid, but the shot reveals that Miley is really Hannah. To save her identity, Miley considers trading a humiliating picture of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for her own.

Lux
09-09-2007, 08:57 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bring Back Soma Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
If he really were to come to WWE i would stop watching all together, its bad enough we have to hear Kahli grunt and sputter every week.

Kane Knight
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Case in point:

LMAO!

I almost pointed out the sheer irony, but then I realised it's not ironic. Who's the biggest hitter on cable TV right now? Hannah Montanah alone normally gets like 3 slots on the top ten, all or most above Raw.