PDA

View Full Version : Vince, Vince, Vince...

StrongMad
03-01-2004, 11:46 PM
(dont mind me if this has been posted before)

In what has to be viewed as ironic, the past few issues of WWE Magazines have contained spoilers for various television angles. The irony is obviously that Vince McMahon and others recently criticized wrestlers for speaking with the wrestling media, yet WWE gave away storyline plans in its own magazine.

The latest issue of RAW Magazine mentions that The Rock & Sock Connection will get together one more time for WrestleMania XX, obviously confirming the plans for Rock & Mick Foley in a tag match. Other recent issues confirmed Angle's heel turn against Eddie Guerrero, Taker's Deadman return, and the Kane/Undertaker match at Mania.

good ol vince... getting mad at wrestlers for talking to the media and then he gives away spoilers... :roll: :nono:

The CyNick
03-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah the irony is kinda funny.

But, I like that these things are in the magazines. It shows that the WWE is doing a lot of long-term planning, which is always good, and they are keeping the magazines current, which is also good.

Corkscrewed
03-02-2004, 03:39 PM
On the other hand, the hypocrisy is rather stupid.

In other news, the entiren RAW and SmackDOWN! editing crew was found murdered, with only a mysterious note reading "Brock waz here" left behind as evidence.

Boondock Saint
03-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Yeah the irony is kinda funny.

But, I like that these things are in the magazines. It shows that the WWE is doing a lot of long-term planning, which is always good, and they are keeping the magazines current, which is also good.

Yeah, I remember I used to subscribe to WWE Mag and it was like 2 months behind current storylines. And this was within the last 3 years too.