PDA

View Full Version : BDC is gonna be mad...*Unforgiven Spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Batista regains the title and it looks like we get the 832th installement this year of Batista/Undertaker.

Xero
09-16-2007, 09:38 PM
But did he dance?

IC Champion
09-16-2007, 09:38 PM
I think he will actually be happy he's not the number one contender anymore, and isn't chasing.

IC Champion
09-16-2007, 09:39 PM
But did he dance?
OH! HE DANCED[/Kramer]

KingofOldSchool
09-16-2007, 09:40 PM
I think he will actually be happy he's not the number one contender anymore, and isn't chasing.

Yeah but Taker will take the belt back and Batista will thus go back to chasing.

It's basically rinse, wash, repeat.

KingofOldSchool
OH! HE DANCED[/Kramer]

And he walked alone.

Xero
http://batistagetsdown.ytmnd.com/

Xero
09-16-2007, 09:41 PM
So basically we're going to get what they had originally planned for Taker's first run I assume? Which means he may hold it to and through Mania?

IC Champion
09-16-2007, 09:42 PM
So basically we're going to get what they had originally planned for Taker's first run I assume? Which means me may hold it to and through Mania?
Pretty much.

Jura
09-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Anyone remember the time that he didn't do his normal routine? It looked like Triple H's pose but with pyro.

Jura
09-16-2007, 09:44 PM
http://www.imagefilez.com/out.php/i164825_c025eb73b24751c28518d49a82ccf475.gif

Xero
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/9/f/b9f2b180540999a7109ada126f529328.gif

mrslackalack
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
WHOOOOO KHALI IS NO LONGER CHAMP!!!!!!!!

BigDaddyCool
09-16-2007, 11:14 PM
So there I was with my girlfriend over and the local Buffalo Wild Wings watching the ppv. I start louding booing bats and rey as soon as they walk out from back stage, and then chanting Kahli sinder bar, or whatever his translator says. Then Bats fucking cheats and no sells and goes against every wish of mine and becomes champion. I yell myself horse, punch out some kid rooting for Bats and well, long story short, 5 police men were wounded tonight and I'm on the lamb. Oooooooo, but you can expect WWE.com is going to get a very nasty letter. I guess 8 times does the trick.

IC Champion
09-16-2007, 11:16 PM
lol

BigDaddyCool
09-16-2007, 11:19 PM
That faggot fuck. I have never been more mad in my life. I'm still pretty pissed.

On the bright side, both tag team matches were top notch. And What the fuck is up with Beth Phonix not winning?

The One
09-17-2007, 02:31 AM
But did he dance?

OH! HE DANCED[/Kramer]

And Tovo was happy. :y:

LoDownM
09-17-2007, 03:20 AM
Dont worry. He'll be injured by the middle of October and we'll have yet another battle royal on Smackdown to crown a new champion.

Juan
09-17-2007, 03:41 AM
http://batistagetsdown.ytmnd.com/

:rofl:

Kane Knight
09-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Batista is still #1 contender, yo.

BigDaddyCool
09-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Batista is still #1 contender, yo.

Turns out the batista that one last night is a cyborg clone. The real Batista will show up on Friday and challenge the cyborg version to a match for the title.

Kane Knight
09-17-2007, 10:17 AM
And a third will show up from the future.

Triple Threat Batista Bomb from Hell match.

BigDaddyCool
09-17-2007, 10:21 AM
And a third will show up from the future.

Triple Threat Batista Bomb from Hell match.

No, that is getting to close to my Vince and Vance v. 3 Vince Clones match.

Innovator
09-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Anyone notice Collie couldn't even jump on the spinebuster? He totally dead weighted Batista

IC Champion
09-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Anyone notice Collie couldn't even jump on the spinebuster? He totally dead weighted Batista
I thought Batista tore something.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2007, 05:27 AM
I thought Batista tore something.

He probably did. I'd mark out if they did another Battle Royal for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship on SmackDown!.

Honestly, I think Batista was the right way to go in the match. He's lost so many times, yet is still over. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but he is probably the best choice on SmackDown! until Edge gets back. Khali actually worked his ass off in the match, but he should be nowhere near a World Championship. Rey Mysterio is Rey Mysterio. He could be a World Champion again, but I think they need to be careful with how they do it. Personally, I'd like to see him traded to ECW for CM Punk, or even Elijah Burke. Actually, with Big Daddy V supposedly moving to SmackDown!, I think a trade with Rey Mysterio would be good. Mysterio can feud with Striker when he arrives, who is upset that Big Daddy is gone, and Mysterio can win that match. Then he can do what Chris Benoit was supposed to do, and help the young stars on ECW get more established, and refine their skills.

I'm not too pleased about Batista vs. The Undertaker. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to me. I'll definitely be rooting for Batista when it happens, though. Part of me thinks they want Batista to be World Heavyweight Champion in an attempt to lure back Ric Flair for a teacher vs. student feud. It may not be pretty, but I can see the fans buying into it.

D Mac
09-18-2007, 05:29 AM
Batista vs Boogen at Mania!

parkmania
09-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Alls I can do is quote Jeff Hardy with a "Thank God!" that Rey isn't the champ. There isn't one set of circumstances that would have led me to believe Rey had a chance in hell of winning the triple-threat match against those two hosses. I just wish either Collie or Batman had injured Rey again to get him off my TV.

BigDaddyCool
09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Alls I can do is quote Jeff Hardy with a "Thank God!" that Rey isn't the champ. There isn't one set of circumstances that would have led me to believe Rey had a chance in hell of winning the triple-threat match against those two hosses. I just wish either Collie or Batman had injured Rey again to get him off my TV.

I like this guy.

BigDaddyCool
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
He probably did. I'd mark out if they did another Battle Royal for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship on SmackDown!.

Honestly, I think Batista was the right way to go in the match. He's lost so many times, yet is still over. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but he is probably the best choice on SmackDown! until Edge gets back. Khali actually worked his ass off in the match, but he should be nowhere near a World Championship. Rey Mysterio is Rey Mysterio. He could be a World Champion again, but I think they need to be careful with how they do it. Personally, I'd like to see him traded to ECW for CM Punk, or even Elijah Burke. Actually, with Big Daddy V supposedly moving to SmackDown!, I think a trade with Rey Mysterio would be good. Mysterio can feud with Striker when he arrives, who is upset that Big Daddy is gone, and Mysterio can win that match. Then he can do what Chris Benoit was supposed to do, and help the young stars on ECW get more established, and refine their skills.

I'm not too pleased about Batista vs. The Undertaker. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to me. I'll definitely be rooting for Batista when it happens, though. Part of me thinks they want Batista to be World Heavyweight Champion in an attempt to lure back Ric Flair for a teacher vs. student feud. It may not be pretty, but I can see the fans buying into it.

I hate you Alieniod. Batista is always the wrong way to go. Sometime I wonder if you go out of your way to say the things that will piss me off.

Kane Knight
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I hate you Alieniod. Batista is always the wrong way to go. Sometime I wonder if you go out of your way to say the things that will piss me off.

He's desperately clinging to the notion that WWE can not suck somehow.

BigDaddyCool
09-18-2007, 03:39 PM
He's desperately clinging to the notion that WWE can not suck somehow.

Wait, I'm dumb and tired. Are you say the 'Noid thinks that WWE always must suck and clings to said notion? Because he was saying Bats is the way to go as if it was a good thing. I just need a nap.

Innovator
09-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Nah KKK is saying noider clings to a hope that someday maybe somehow, WWE will not blow chunks

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Wait, I'm dumb and tired. Are you say the 'Noid thinks that WWE always must suck and clings to said notion? Because he was saying Bats is the way to go as if it was a good thing. I just need a nap.

Yeah man, you are tired.

Batista was the best pick out of three horrible options. I'd take Finlay or Kane over 'Tista any day. Rey and the World Heavyweight Title just don't click at present, and Khali is just not main event material.

Lord-Of-Darkness
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah man, you are tired.

Batista was the best pick out of three horrible options. I'd take Finlay or Kane over 'Tista any day. Rey and the World Heavyweight Title just don't click at present, and Khali is just not main event material.

Agree totally, Batista was the lesser of the 3 evils. There are a handful of guys I'd rather have on SD as WHC, but Batista was the best outcome of that match.

As for your previous statement about a battle royal for the WHC, I'd like that too, but I'd prefer a tournament, that hasn't been done for the main title in a while.