PDA

View Full Version : Y2J RETURN CONFIRMED!

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
...By Matt Boone...

<font size=4 face=verdana color=red><b>Jericho To WWE Confirmed</b></font>

<b>By <a href="mailto:webmaster@prowrestlingscoops.com">Matt Boone</b></a>

Big Star Injured, Jericho To WWE Confirmed, & More News<br><br>Chris Jericho has indeed picked WWE over TNA and that he is likely to make his return at the No Mercy PPV on October 7. Jericho was said to have been in talks with both WWE and TNA, but opted to make his return to wrestling with WWE instead (although anyone who saw the "Larry King Live" with Jericho and other WWE stars could obviously see where he was leaning to).<br><br><a href="http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/"><b>Breaking News: You just got BOONE'D!</b></a>

Oh wait...that doesn't really confirm anything, does it?

:mad:

Mr. JL
09-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Please GOD... save us JERICHO from bad wrestling!!!

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Here is MB's Official confirmation as well...

<font size=4 face=verdana color=red><b>It's CONFIRMED, Jericho To WWE made official</b></font>

<b>By <a href="mailto:mercuryshine@hotmail.com">Mercury Bullet</b></a>

Jericho To WWE Confirmed, will debut immediately<br><br>It's official! Chris Jericho has indeed SIGNED with WWE. The news broke today after remembering the Jericho mentioned the WWE and the possibility of return a while back when on Larry King live. It has been confirmed that he will debut pretty soon, either on Raw this week, next week, at No Mercy, at Cyber Sunday, or perhaps a Raw later on. TNA could not be reached for comment. Nor could the WWE. Nor could Chris Jericho. Nor could Matt Boone. In fact, I didn't speak with anybody.<br><br><a href="http://www.prowrestlingpoops.com/"><b>Breaking News: :foc: !</b></a>

There, now it has GOT to be official. Glad myself and Mr. Boone could get that out there for everybody.

IC Champion
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Please GOD... save us JERICHO from bad wrestling!!!
Jericho isn't going to save wrestling.

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM
We can hope...

Well, at this point I'd settle for him saving us from Boone and somebody else can fix wrestling.

IC Champion
09-28-2007, 08:42 PM
I just wish people would stop acting like Jericho is going to make things all better.

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeh, because unless he comes back as a booker and writer, and performs in every match, and cuts every promo...he's only going to fix a small segment of one show. Not the entire wrestling industry.

IC Champion
09-28-2007, 08:48 PM
On an unrelated note, I enjoyed HHH absence.

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 08:51 PM
As much as I don't like any one person hogging a whole show...

I would rather Triple H hog a show than Cena, Lashley, Batista, etc.

IC Champion
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
I would rather none, but I guess he would be a slightly better choice.

McLegend
09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Cena hogging the show>HHH hogging the show

FourFifty
09-28-2007, 09:03 PM
El Generico hogging the show>Cena hogging the show>HHH hogging the show
Fixed

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Cena hogging the show>HHH hogging the show

:wtf:

Really?

On what grounds? You just haven't had your fill of Cena the past...oh, say, two to three years?

SammyG
09-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Can not wait to mark out for Jericho's theme.

FourFifty
09-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Ole!

McLegend
09-28-2007, 09:10 PM
:wtf:

Really?

On what grounds?
On the grounds that he is terrible

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 09:27 PM
And Cena is less-terrible?

You know how the crowd chants "Cena Sucks" sometimes?

Well, they're right.

McLegend
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Yes Cena is less terrible. I can say that with 100% confidence.

I would much rather watch a Cena promo or match then a HHH promo or match. Especially promos.

Mr. JL
09-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I just wish people would stop acting like Jericho is going to make things all better.
He won't make all things better, but he will definitely make things a little better. Especially with his segments and matches.

FourFifty
09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
It's CONFIRMED, Jericho To WWE made official maybe

By FourFifty

Jericho possibly To WWE, might debut as soon as or later than immediately

It's almost official! Chris "The Savior of the ICW" "Lion Heart" "Y2J" "222" "LOLZ" Jericho might be confirmed to sign with WWE! For years marks and smarks alike have been beating off to this idea and now it MIGHT BE REAL!!! While there is no offical news about this the lack of facts have never stopped a mob of screaming idiots from saying it's a fact.

BREAKING NEWS: New Y2J Video in the works to inclue "ID 10 T" (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)
VIEW IT NOW RIGHT HERE!!!!!
(http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Yes Cena is less terrible. I can say that with 100% confidence.

I would much rather watch a Cena promo or match then a HHH promo or match. Especially promos.

To each his own, I suppose.

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 10:03 PM
It's CONFIRMED, Jericho To WWE made official maybe

By FourFifty

Jericho possibly To WWE, might debut as soon as or later than immediately

It's almost official! Chris "The Savior of the ICW" "Lion Heart" "Y2J" "222" "LOLZ" Jericho might be confirmed to sign with WWE! For years marks and smarks alike have been beating off to this idea and now it MIGHT BE REAL!!! While there is no offical news about this the lack of facts have never stopped a mob of screaming idiots

BREAKING NEWS: New Y2J Video in the works to inclue "ID 10 T" (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)

Glad we've got more reports to back this up. :y:

It is becoming more true by the minute.

FourFifty
09-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Glad we've got more reports to back this up. :y:

It is becoming more true by the minute.

But mine has been updated (edited) to have a link to the new video :shifty:

mrslackalack
09-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I hope its true because we will have Jericho at No Mercy and the rumored returns of HBK and Edge at S Series.

Mercury Bullet
09-28-2007, 10:15 PM
But mine has been updated (edited) to have a link to the new video :shifty:

That's even better. We are really on top of things.

IC Champion
09-28-2007, 10:58 PM

94 SVT Cobra
09-28-2007, 11:36 PM
You know, ive been posting here for a while and can offically just say this on my behalf. and i know matt boone didnt really write that but for the record...

Matt Boone, i really dont fucking like you.

That is all

Shadow
09-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey look...the car guy and I don't like Boone.

Londoner
09-29-2007, 01:21 AM
Damn its weird posting again after a few weeks away...anyhow lol@this thread.

I know Jericho wouldn't save wrestling, but he sure would be one of the wrestlers keeping me watching WWE. There's very few of those atm.

apokalypse7
09-29-2007, 06:07 AM
The only one that could REALLY save wrestling is busy making movies....

And he didn't do the Condemmed.

I love Jericho. I loved him as a heel Champ. I can't wait to see him hit the ring, but he's rusty. He's been a staple on the Hollywood C list for a while. He'll still cut the entertaining promo, and we'll all mark out for him, but SAVE wrestling? that is a lot to put on his shoulders. Let's just hope Vinny Mac doesn't bury him.

Mooияakeя™
09-29-2007, 09:23 AM
So, do we wait until further down the line, or will he be fed to Cena at No Mercy?

Kane Knight
09-29-2007, 09:30 AM
...By Matt Boone...

Oh wait...that doesn't really confirm anything, does it?

:mad:

According to WWF Fan, it's fact. :D

The MAC
09-29-2007, 05:23 PM
ya, Jericho returns and 3 weeks later you guys won't care.

SammyG
09-29-2007, 09:06 PM
wwe.com

all the way down, bottom of the page, there's a saveus.222 video link.

Stickman
10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Why would the Return not be done on Free TV?

Xero
10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Why would the Return not be done on Free TV?
So they can get buys for the PPV.

They're finally starting to use PPVs and TV the way it should be - make people pay to see a debut or a big match instead of blowing it on free TV, thus having less people interested in the PPV.

The fact that you (seemingly) want it on free TV proves that it's a good concept.