PDA

View Full Version : Two new polls.

RVDmark
10-04-2007, 08:39 PM
WWE.com has 2 new polls up...

1) Should WWE award the title to Randy Orton outright.

2) Should WWE ban Orton from the match completely.

If you'd all like to do your voting magic and hopefully make sure that Orton isn't even in the match we know he's going to win, we might get a surprise.

They're on the main page.

Kane Knight
10-04-2007, 09:55 PM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="263"><tbody><tr><td class="qtext" align="center">Who do you think will win the ECW Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy?</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" height="27" valign="middle"><hr align="center" color="#000000" noshade="noshade" size="1" width="85%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="atext" align="center"><table><tbody><tr> <td class="atext" align="left">Big Daddy V</td> <td class="atext" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">66.41 %</td> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/1.gif</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="atext" align="left">CM Punk</td> <td class="atext" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">33.58 %</td> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">http://application.wwe.com/images/UPE/2.gif</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Kane Knight
10-04-2007, 10:05 PM
That was the only poll I saw.

Jura
10-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Three new polls actually.

1. Give Randy the title | VOTE: Award Randy the title
2. Bar Randy | VOTE: Should he be barred?
3. Who do you think will win the ECW Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy?
Big Daddy V
CM Punk

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2007, 12:12 AM
The WWE clearly doesn't listen to its polls, so there's not much point, but barring Randy Orton sounds like a great idea. I just hope the WWE doesn't take it as "good heat."

Oh, and CM Punk should retain at No Mercy. It's in his hometown, so the pop should be huge.

Kane Knight
10-05-2007, 12:34 AM
It proves he's a draw if they want him barred.

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2007, 12:47 AM
It proves he's a draw if they want him barred.

Are you being serious? I honestly can't tell. On one hand, it makes sense in the same way "Rowdy" Roddy Piper was a draw, on the other, all it says to me is that people hate Orton. Hate, even in an industry such as this, isn't always a good thing (See: Helmsley, Hunter; Jarrett, Jeff).

thedamndest
10-05-2007, 12:48 AM
A couple weeks ago the polls showed people wanted Cena stripped of the title.

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2007, 12:51 AM
A couple weeks ago the polls showed people wanted Cena stripped of the title.

So he must be a draw.

addy2hotty
10-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Oh, and CM Punk should retain at No Mercy. It's in his hometown, so the pop should be huge.

It'll be 'huge' irrespective...;)

Tommy Gunn
10-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Orton better be in the match at the least, he has nothing else to do. Once he's out of the title picture he'll probably get put in a feud killing the legend of Jim Duggan. Hoooooooooo!

RVDmark
10-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Personally I don't want him to get the title. He's a liability, not only that but its too obvious, his current character is good for chasing, but not for holding.

Someone that isn't Orton, or Triple H should win it, just to have a bit of a surprise element. Even if only till Raw on Monday.

Kane Knight
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm damned serious. Just like every other time I've talked about how great and proven a draw someone is. Triple H, the Miz, Chris "Dead Heat" Masters, etc.