PDA

View Full Version : FREDDY VS JASON VS ASH IS COMING

D Mac
10-05-2007, 07:11 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason_vs._Ash

Well, in the form of comic books anyway.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash is an upcoming six-issue comic book limited series that will be released on November 2007 by DC Comics and Dynamite Entertainment. It is the sequel to Freddy vs. Jason and The Evil Dead trilogy. Based on the original Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash treatment by Jeff Katz, the comic book series is written by James Kuhoric and takes place five years after the events of Freddy vs. Jason.
-------------------------------------
Plot details:

Picking up five years after the events of Freddy vs. Jason, Camp Crystal Lake has re-established itself and is beginning to change its name to Forest Green once again. Freddy Krueger is still alive, but only exists in the subconscious of Jason Voorhees, hanging by a string, and the Necronomicon has been resting in the Voorhees home's basement since 1999.

Somehow, Ash Williams found out the location of the Necronomicon and moved to an S-Mart near Camp Crystal Lake to finish it once and for all. However, Freddy learns of the Necronomicon's existence and powers and uses Jason as a tool to try to get it. He also learns how he can use it to not just escape but to become more powerful than ever.

If we can't get a movie, this is the next best thing other then a cartoon I guess. Gonna try and get a hold of them.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/aa/FvJvA.jpg/250px-FvJvA.jpg

Mr Regal
10-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Bruce Campbell drawn just aint the same.

Disturbed316
10-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Hmm well at least there is more chance of it becoming a film now.

Shaggy
10-05-2007, 09:14 AM
I read about this like two months ago...and I cant wait...

Kris P Lettus
10-05-2007, 09:18 AM
6 outta 10 times, Wikipedia is right EVERY time..

Shaggy
10-05-2007, 09:40 AM
6 outta 10 times, Wikipedia is right EVERY time..

that doesnt make sense....

But yea...Wikipedia isnt believe able all the time..

But this is 100% true....been confirmed on top notch comic and movie websites...

D Mac
10-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Hail to the King Baby

Savio
10-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Ash from Pokemon?

ron the dial
10-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Yay Freddy