PDA

View Full Version : Fight For the Right........

Hanso Amore
10-07-2007, 05:39 PM
This is about the Fight for the Right Gauntlet at the next TNA PPV. I just watched Impact so I wanted to make a thread about this match.

While I think it is great that TNA is giving these guys a chance to get over, I just don't get it. It is basically all X division guys, and Lance Hoyt. Are we to believe any of these guys are a threat to angle?

Eric young is getting Bigger, and FATTER. he was making me sick. He looks like a while JYD!

The Kaz vs Roode angle is decent, over, and should get some more ait time.

Lance Hoyt is so vanilla, and his spot could be better used by someone with talent. he has had years to get over and many chances, and he is just CRAP.

MCMG are over as shit, they should have been in the Ultimate X match for a tag shot. They have a good look, great moves and fans! something most of TNA is lacking.

They need to give up on James Storm and Chris Harris. They are not going to ever get over as singles. You have to pull the plug at some point.

I dont get why they would have the match on TV. We basically got to see exactly the same thing as the PPV....I doubt many people would buy the PPV for just that match, but now they got part of the PPV free already. Was it suppose to create interest? With no names in the match, all the free TV time wont get people to buy it.

I do not understand why they brought in Jimmy Rave. He is basically already on the roster 10 times. Just another generic X guy. They dont do a good enough job with the better X guys, why bring another guy in to clutter things.

The battle royal for the title shot is enough, the pin or submission for the last 2 is just a stupid stripulation. TNA needs to cut the retarded gimmick matches that are way to complicated.

Thoughts?

Jura
10-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Eric young has short fat legs and Rhino has short stubby arms, if they combined into one that would be a really freaky person.

Mr. Nerfect
10-08-2007, 03:35 AM
I would like the "Fight for the Right" thing a whole lot better if it were more exclusive. The Motor City Machine Guns really should be in the Ultimate X. I mean, Chris Sabin has all that experience in the match, and usually the matches go more than two ways, anyway. A three-team match would just work better than a two-team match, in my opinion.

With Judas Mesias injured, I'm hoping they add Abyss and Rhino to the FftR match. Abyss and Rhino are former World Champions, so they look like they belong there. Other guys I wouldn't mind seeing in the match are Jeff Jarrett, Chris Harris, James Storm, Black Reign, Junior Fatu, Eric Young, Robert Roode and Kazarian. That takes you up to ten guys. Leave it at that.

Hanso Amore
10-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Abyss and Rhino are going Monsters Ball with Raven and Black Reign. It looks like Raven is moving away from Serotonin and back to his old self.

One thing I will give TNA, is that they get all their guys on the PPV card.

Mr. Nerfect
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I didn't realise they were still going ahead with the Monster's Ball. It could be pretty good. Raven has his awesome boots on, apparently (as far as character goes), and Abyss and Rhino are always solid.