PDA

View Full Version : new 222 vid?

weather vane
10-08-2007, 02:37 AM
yeah i'm drunk read no mercy results and i want to see the video

so i know one of you must have it

weather vane
10-08-2007, 02:38 AM
how many smart alec trebecks am i gonna get in this thread?

i bet xero limit 120 says something smart alecy

Anybody Thrilla
10-08-2007, 02:39 AM
It wasn't so different besides it said "2nd Coming" in it this time.

weather vane
10-08-2007, 02:42 AM
thanx

Dave Youell
10-08-2007, 06:17 AM
They are doing a good job of keeping folks guessing as it could be HBK or Jericho as 2nd_coming is a religious thing as well

Just bring them both back in a stable!

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
They are doing a good job of keeping folks guessing as it could be HBK or Jericho as 2nd_coming is a religious thing as well

Just bring them both back in a stable!

Or maybe you're doing a good job of trying too hard to read into every piece of minutia.

hb2k
10-08-2007, 09:21 AM
"Rev 22:12" flashed on the screen as well. I can't be bothered to copy and paste it, but the gist is that "he's coming back".

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 09:26 AM
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Does that sound like a Val Venis puish to anyone else?

hb2k
10-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Perhaps the return of Ahmed Johnson

FourFifty
10-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Perhaps the return of Ahmed Johnson

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTN3ntW-WHA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTN3ntW-WHA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dave Youell
10-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Or maybe you're doing a good job of trying too hard to read into every piece of minutia.
I've only seen the new vid once, so I trying to look into this too much, as the messages were pretty blatant in this one. But it doesn’t take a genius to figure out this is either for:

Cyber Sunday
Shawn Michaels Return
Y2J Comeback

This vid along with the others confirms it

Xero
10-08-2007, 10:02 AM
how many smart alec trebecks am i gonna get in this thread?

i bet xero limit 120 says something smart alecy
Who?

FourFifty
10-08-2007, 10:06 AM
I've only seen the new vid once, so I trying to look into this too much, as the messages were pretty blatant in this one. But it doesn’t take a genius to figure out this is either for:

Cyber Sunday
Shawn Michaels Return
Y2J Comeback

All due respect Mr. Youell, but HBK could be crossed off. The video said "2nd coming" which rules out HBK since he has come back from injury, losing his smile, and calling it quits.
And if it was for Cyber Sunday It makes no sense since they started to show ads for Cyber Sunday at the PPV.

So two things on your list have just been crossed off.

GO JERICHO GO! GO JERICHO GO!

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 10:27 AM

Cyber Sunday
Shawn Michaels Return
Y2J Comeback

This vid, along with others, serves to do nothing more than let you draw your own conclusions.

And yes, we agree. It doesn't take a genius. We're not talking about a genius, however, but your conclusions.

Dave Youell
10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
All due respect Mr. Youell, but HBK could be crossed off. The video said "2nd coming" which rules out HBK since he has come back from injury, losing his smile, and calling it quits.
And if it was for Cyber Sunday It makes no sense since they started to show ads for Cyber Sunday at the PPV.

2nd coming could be a reference to the 2nd coming of Christ and with HBK being all religious and all there is a link. But like KK said, I say what I think I see.

It’s all about how you see it.

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 10:44 AM
But you've already figured it out!

It doesn't take a genius, after all.

Dave Youell
10-08-2007, 10:46 AM
But you've already figured it out!

It doesn't take a genius, after all.
If you're fishing for an argument I aint biting

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm not fishing for an argument, but it was pretty fucking stupid of you to draw a conclusion (citing that it didn't take a genius to figure it out), then to add "but it depends on your perception."

Way to totally undercut your own argument, man.

Dave Youell
10-08-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm not fishing for an argument, but it was pretty fucking stupid of you to draw a conclusion (citing that it didn't take a genius to figure it out), then to add "but it depends on your perception."

Way to totally undercut your own argument, man.
*sigh*

It’s one of 3 options, it depends on your perception as to what you think it is.

I’ll say no more on the matter.

Enjoy your last word

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
You've still undercut yourself, you've still contradicted yourself, and you're a fucking moron who's drawing conclusions out of convenience.

I don't much care if you respond, because you're as much a fucking moron as with the first post.

Shadow
10-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Ok everyone...I now know who's coming back...get ready for this. It'll blow your minds.

IT'S THE RETURN OF THE FINK!

FourFifty
10-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Ok everyone...I now know who's coming back...get ready for this. It'll blow your minds.

I would say that's the stupidest thing I've ever read on the forums, but in all honesty it's not even close.

Kane Knight
10-08-2007, 11:50 AM

Oh, come now. Everybody knows it's the return of the Easter Bunny, Noah, or Christian (I mean, with all the Bible references, how could it not be Christian? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out....)

thedamndest
10-08-2007, 11:55 AM
We're looking past the obvious. God is coming back after he no-showed as HBK's partner. What's more Biblical than God? He's coming back.

FourFifty
10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
What's more Biblical than God?

The Messiah, d'uh.

Crossrine
10-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Y2J > HBK > Intestines being torn out through my ears > Cyber Sunday

DAMN iNATOR
10-08-2007, 01:49 PM

I too have the Cyber Sunday and HBK theories erased, but with different rationales than 450 states.

Cyber Sunday: It would be either the 3rd or 4th coming, depending how if you count 2004, when it was Taboo Tuesday.

HBK: Is not due back until the pay-per-view following Cyber Sunday, which would be Survivor Series.

SammyG
10-08-2007, 01:53 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EnCdDjKvo64"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EnCdDjKvo64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

There. Noowww, with the Rev thing, could it be New Year's Revolution?

SammyG
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Here is a better version.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grMQaGqf6FQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grMQaGqf6FQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hb2k
10-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Rev means Revelations. It's bible scripture.

Innovator
10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Rev means Revelations. It's bible scripture.REVELATION

not Revelations, I hate when people get that wrong

Anyways Revelation 22:12 it's a prophetic statement, says "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done."

McLegend
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
But in the Bible it's called the Book of Revelations.

Therefore it is not wrong.

Slow
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Cool, sounds like stevie richards is gonna get his second push with the right to censor!

CSL
10-08-2007, 03:16 PM

God bless your optimism that WWE actually thinks you'll remember something from the past.

Impact!
10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
How does everyone not realise it's the second coming of Mordecai? Honoustly, it talks about Revelation/s, second comings, other biblical crap. It's so fucking obvious.

Kane Knight
10-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Okay, judging from the Raw Recap, Cyber Sunday's getting its own publicity.

Scratch Cyber Sunday.

Raw also, evidently, featured Michael's return, but no mention of SAVE_US.

Scratch Michaels.

So Jericho's up next. How will this "Obvious" choice fare?

Man, this is like Goldberg. Smark expectations dashed left and right. Who's next?

TerranRich
10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
"2nd coming" OBVIOUSLY refers to the amount of time between ejaculations for the average male.

Therefore, it is undoubtedly the return of Val Venis.

Kane Knight
10-09-2007, 01:18 PM
The Revelation passage refers to coming quickly, too, Terran. DEFINITELY Venis.

Jura
10-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Another difference I noticed is that the music slower now and sounds normal.

WWE.com has the link up now.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/none/2007/october8-14/5609042