PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Sunday vs the IWC

Nark Order
10-08-2007, 04:57 PM
So, after witnessing what happened a week or so ago with the WWE championship poll, it makesme wonder exactly what the Cyber Sunday situation is going to look lke this year. In years past with Taboo Tuesday, the common thing for them to do with voting on stipulations was to have 2 things that nobody wanted to see and one that everyone wanted to see. But now with the IWC showing thier muscles lately, will they structure it a bit differently? What will the show be like if we all go astray?

Hanso Amore
10-08-2007, 05:05 PM
I doubt they even use the votes, and they might even stagger it, so if you vote for A, which they dont want, it adds 2 to be, which they want. You can always tell what is going to win before voting opens. The shit is riggeed, what do you expect from wrestling, that is fake.

Mr. Nerfect
10-08-2007, 06:19 PM
The WWE will ignore what the fans vote for, and just say that Triple H wins.

XL
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Well the polls we know about so far are shitty and predictable as ever!

Usually they give you a choice of guys to face the Champs. That is always interesting cos it shows WWE who the fans are behind (providing the votes actually count for anythin that is!).

This year we get to "Pick the Stip" (hey, that's good!) and pick a referee!

I'll bet any money in my bank account that we'll see Randy Orton v HHH in a Hell In A Cell match and the World Championship match will be ref'd by Austin.

*DISCLAIMER: This is providing that both HHH and Orton are still fit by the time CS rolls around and that Austin doesn't pull a "Take my ball and going home" stunt.

KingofOldSchool
10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
OMG it's teh rigged cause the popular vote on TPWW didn't win!1!1

Mr. Nerfect
10-08-2007, 11:43 PM
OMG it's teh rigged cause the popular vote on TPWW didn't win!1!1

No, it's "teh rigged" because people like to mess with the WWE and vote for the options that they don't want, and seeing as they don't want them, the WWE is going to avoid them.

Kane Knight
10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
The IWC isn't going to flex its muscles. If they do, they sill still get knocked around.

Sorry, guys. WWE's not going to put the fans in any real position of power. Put that up there with the fantasy that if you just keep watching, it'll all turn around.

Mr. Nerfect
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
The IWC isn't going to flex its muscles. If they do, they sill still get knocked around.

Sorry, guys. WWE's not going to put the fans in any real position of power. Put that up there with the fantasy that if you just keep watching, it'll all turn around.

Exactly.

Dave Youell
10-10-2007, 07:25 AM
I'll bet any money in my bank account that we'll see Randy Orton v HHH in a Hell In A Cell match and the World Championship match will be ref'd by Austin.

*DISCLAIMER: This is providing that both HHH and Orton are still fit by the time CS rolls around and that Austin doesn't pull a "Take my ball and going home" stunt.
Pay up :wave:

owenbrown
10-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Well the polls we know about so far are shitty and predictable as ever!

Usually they give you a choice of guys to face the Champs. That is always interesting cos it shows WWE who the fans are behind (providing the votes actually count for anythin that is!).

This year we get to "Pick the Stip" (hey, that's good!) and pick a referee!

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Austin will be in some lame ass segment with Santino Marella over Marella's "review" of The Condemned ripping Austin's acting and Marella will get a Stunner/beer bath at Cyber Sunday. :shifty:

***END POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

XL
10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Pay up :wave:
Hey, they changed the whole damn thing! I'd have paid if it have ended up being HHH v Orton in a No DQ Match!

Dave Youell
10-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Hey, they changed the whole damn thing! I'd have paid if it have ended up being HHH v Orton in a No DQ Match!
No dice, pay me bitch. You better have my money!