PDA

View Full Version : Hart Foundation V.2 scrapped?

Morgan
10-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net is reporting that WWE (http://rajah.com/base/node/9494#) has released developmental talent Teddy Hart. Hart, a member of the famous Hart family, had been working in both WWE’s Ohio Valley Wrestling (http://rajah.com/base/node/9494#) and Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territories. He was scheduled to be brought up to the main WWE roster sometime next month with the New Hart Foundation.
While we do not have immediate details on his release nor an official confirmation from WWE, the behavior of Teddy Hart has been a problem in the past. All reports had indicated that things were going well for Hart and that he was slated to be called up. We will post more details as soon as they become available.

source: PWInsider.com
To update you guys on an earlier report, the word going around today is that Teddy Hart was indeed by let go by World Wrestling Entertainment (http://rajah.com/base/node/9495#). Details regarding his departure haven't come out yet.
Furthermore, due to Hart's departure from the company, it appears as though that the planned New Generation Hart Foundation angle has been scrapped as well.
As late as last week, plans were in place for Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. to debut in WWE (http://rajah.com/base/node/9495#) next month as the new Hart Foundation. They were going to work some house shows (http://rajah.com/base/node/9495#) next month, and more than likely be called up to the main roster. What with Hart's departure, it looks like it's back to the drawing board for Neidhart, Smith and DiBiase Jr.

Mooияakeя™
10-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Sort of a chat already going on, but thanks.

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70018

Kane Knight
10-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Why is this the first I've heard of it?

Mooияakeя™
10-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Why is this the first I've heard of it?

lol. Sarky bastard.

Mr. Nerfect
10-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Well, I'm going to make this thread about the Hart Foundation 2.0, and the other about Teddy Hart (at least until this one is closed). The WWE should not pull the plug on this angle. Yes, Teddy was the only guy with Hart in his name, but they should bring up Harry Smith, TJ Wilson and Nattie Neidhart as a tag team using the name. Have Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart pass the torch to them, and have Smith & Wilson feud with Paul London & Brian Kendrick (HBK's boys). Also have Smith dabble in singles competition against Michaels.

IC Champion
10-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Also have Smith dabble in singles competition against Michaels.

Yes because someone being brought up from development for the first time should be thrown into a feud with the company's top face, that's the kind of booking that's making the WWE as great as it is today.

redoneja
10-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm thinking put Smith, Dibiase Jr, Neidhart, on Smackdown still, move Cody Rhodes over and have them be a stable based on the fact they're all from great wrestling families. Nothing mainevent level, just give them solid midcard feuds and such.

Outsider
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Nothing mainevent level, just give them solid midcard feuds and such.

Solid midcard fued? :?:

Mr. Nerfect
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Yes because someone being brought up from development for the first time should be thrown into a feud with the company's top face, that's the kind of booking that's making the WWE as great as it is today.

Yeah, having a guy who is obviously out for Shawn Michaels' blood in kayfabe never touch HBK is also great writing. :roll:

You have to have the new Hart Foundation feud with HBK at some point. It's not like it would be Smith's first match, and it's not like he would actually win it.

IC Champion
10-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah, having a guy who is obviously out for Shawn Michaels' blood in kayfabe never touch HBK is also great writing. :roll:

You have to have the new Hart Foundation feud with HBK at some point. It's not like it would be Smith's first match, and it's not like he would actually win it.

I didn't say that he couldn't, I just dont think rushing him into a feud with him is going to help him any, even if Michaels will make him look like gold everytime they wrestle.

Mercury Bullet
10-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Just call TJ Wilson "TJ Hart" and your problem is solved. 95% of the audience isn't going to know any better. Boom, Hart Foundation v2 goes on as planned minus one dickweed.

Mr. JL
10-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Teddy Hart is such a fuckup

BigDaddyCool
10-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Shawn Micheal's Jr and Auruor Levesque is just going to job out the Hart v.2

Xero
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM
KLIQ 2.0 vs. Harts 2.0

BigDaddyCool
10-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Unborn Kliq 2.0 > Grown Harts 2.0

Mr. Nerfect
10-14-2007, 03:33 AM
I didn't say that he couldn't, I just dont think rushing him into a feud with him is going to help him any, even if Michaels will make him look like gold everytime they wrestle.

Oh, I definitely see where you're coming from, but I really don't think it would hurt within the first few months or so. Especially considering that Harry Smith is actually a young guy with lots of talent. It'd be a refreshing pace for talented guys to be pushed at. Usually it's the hacks that get the sudden pushes.

The other option is to scrap the Hart Foundation 2.0 idea as an entirely exclusive stable, and have them align themselves with Randy Orton. The WWE will probably go with Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels at Cyber Sunday, so why not have Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and maybe Ted DiBiase, Jr. (I don't know why he's in the stable, to be honest, no knock against him) help Randy Orton retain. Then build towards Shawn Michaels, Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Matt Bentley (or Marty Jannetty in his 834th run with the company) against Randy Orton, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson & Ted DiBiase, Jr. Basically incorporate the Hart Foundation 2.0 idea into a "Next Generation" gimmick.

Zen v.W.o.
10-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Oh, I definitely see where you're coming from, but I really don't think it would hurt within the first few months or so. Especially considering that Harry Smith is actually a young guy with lots of talent. It'd be a refreshing pace for talented guys to be pushed at. Usually it's the hacks that get the sudden pushes.

The other option is to scrap the Hart Foundation 2.0 idea as an entirely exclusive stable, and have them align themselves with Randy Orton. The WWE will probably go with Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels at Cyber Sunday, so why not have Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and maybe Ted DiBiase, Jr. (I don't know why he's in the stable, to be honest, no knock against him) help Randy Orton retain. Then build towards Shawn Michaels, Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Matt Bentley (or Marty Jannetty in his 834th run with the company) against Randy Orton, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson & Ted DiBiase, Jr. Basically incorporate the Hart Foundation 2.0 idea into a "Next Generation" gimmick.

Sounds good, anything to get them in and going. Like they deserve. Talent should always prevail however...but then again, Vince has lost a ton of that "intelligence" or whatever he used to have, so who knows.

Kane Knight
10-14-2007, 12:53 PM
He lost a lot of luck.

Zen v.W.o.
10-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, that's a good point.