PDA

View Full Version : Its been said before.

Ninti the Mad
10-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Stables.

I want gang warfare damnit.

Some of the best memories I had were when the Nation of Domination kinda broke apart and Savio Vega formed 'Los Boricuas' and Bryan Adams formed some biker thing (cant remember name) and they would be brawling all over the place. That was pretty sweet.

Anyway, thats not why I want it back although it would be nice. The reason why I think stables need to be incorporated more again is because THE ROSTER IS FILLED WITH NOBODIES WHO NEVER GET EXPOSURE BECAUSE THEY REPEAT THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER with alot of non-wrestling segments hogging alot of time along with commercials.

Lets get some exposure going and see who can step it up.

The Ayatollah
10-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Bryan Adams biker stable-D.O.A/Disciples of Apocalypse I'm fairly certain.

And yeah, done well, I'm all for it.

addy2hotty
10-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Joke was, from what I remember, that stable war was mainly mid-card.

Dave Youell
10-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I did read today that Taylor, McIntyre and Burchill are making a stable on Smackdown

Would be good if Finlay/SOS/Steve Lewington and Katie Lea joined in.

Basically showing all the yanks proper British chain wrestling

We were going to get another Hart Foundation, but Teddy cocked all that up, fag!

No reason why the rest of the line up couldn’t still be used, they could still sell themselves on being the purest of the pure 2nd generation wrestlers or something

BigDaddyCool
10-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah, the good kind of stable, where they are all sorta equals, or there is a heirarchy. Not those crappy stables with the head guy then a bunch of thug jobbers.

Mooияakeя™
10-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I'm for this too. I mean, all we got right now is Cage's peeps with Tomko and AJ.. It just don't work for me, Aj would be better on his own rather than look a dummy, but the other two fit quite well. If done well, it'd be über.

Corkscrewed
10-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Oh, but you see, stables would imply the WWE writers know how to... what's it called... write wrestling.

Mercury Bullet
10-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I think now would be a good time for a heel stable that just takes over the show and does whatever the hell they want, whenever the hell they want to do it. It would be a nice change from the vanilla babyface Cena era that we've endured for ages now.

DarKCentaur
10-12-2007, 12:22 PM
I think now would be a good time for a heel stable that just takes over the show and does whatever the hell they want, whenever the hell they want to do it. It would be a nice change from the vanilla babyface Cena era that we've endured for ages now.

Let's inject a lethal does of poison into WWE

IC Champion
10-12-2007, 12:26 PM
It would give them something to do with the dozen's of talent they have that goes unused to for the most part.

Mercury Bullet
10-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Let's inject a lethal does of poison into WWE

Not the nWo. But maybe bearing some similarities to the nWo.

Xero
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
"Creative" consisting of Stephanie, Vince, Triple H and The Undertaker.

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 01:40 PM
If they end the roster split here's my ideas:

Expend D-X: They get maybe the Hardys, Londrick, CM Punk and even Shannon Moore in his punk gimmick.

Durring this time Vince is forming a new corporation: Him, Shane, Regal, Orton, M.V.P., Morisson and Umaga as a monster backup.

Then the young D-X turn on Shawn and Trips so they form a face stable: HBK, HHH, Cena, Lashley, Batista and maybe Burke.

Then you can put a woman in each stable, Ashley in D-X, Beth in Corporation and Mickie with the face.

Then during the stories you can get Stryker and Kenedy involve in corporation, ECW originals in D-X and some other face in the face stable.

This could give good story that will last a long time.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-12-2007, 01:44 PM
HBK, HHH, Cena, Lashley, Batista...that would be the worst stable ever.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-12-2007, 01:45 PM

St. Jimmy
10-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Evolution.

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 01:57 PM

Don't agree for HBK and HHH cause they're the best but for the rest I know they sucks but they're all major face.

BigDaddyCool
10-12-2007, 02:05 PM
No more DX, DX should be kliq only.

Now what would be money is if they made some sort of Hindu stable with...wait, no that is Ant's idea.

What would really be money is if they get a bunch of mexicans and have them ride out on lawn mow....what is that, WWE did that?

What they really need is a new Nation, that would be cool. Something with Mark Herny, Lashley, BDV, and maybe Ron Simmons to lead it.

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 02:08 PM
No more DX, DX should be kliq only.

Now what would be money is if they made some sort of Hindu stable with...wait, no that is Ant's idea.

What would really be money is if they get a bunch of mexicans and have them ride out on lawn mow....what is that, WWE did that?

What they really need is a new Nation, that would be cool. Something with Mark Herny, Lashley, BDV, and maybe Ron Simmons to lead it.

Yeah but if their is only one stable it will not be so good.

Kane Knight
10-12-2007, 02:20 PM
DX shouldn't exist anymore, period.

BigDaddyCool
10-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Get Batista, Tomoko, and A-Train in a stable of big muscly tatoo guys.

BigDaddyCool
10-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Might as well add Brock to the list.

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 02:34 PM
A- train don't have tatoo, he's got body hair

BigDaddyCool
10-12-2007, 03:54 PM
You haven't seen him lately then.

ozzman6669
10-12-2007, 04:07 PM
I just checked it, did he got other than the big one on his arm??

Mr. Nerfect
10-14-2007, 03:45 AM
An alliance that would make sense is Shawn Michaels, Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Ashley Massaro. Michaels' trained London & Kendrick, and it's an easy way to get them over as a face team. Ashey also has nothing better to do than to be their valet. It puts her in a prominent role, accompanying Shawn Michaels to the ring. A possible fourth male addition is Jeff Hardy, or even Matt Bentley if the WWE hires him and reveals he is Shawn Michaels' cousin.

Triple H should turn heel soon, and align himself with Vince, not because he likes him, but because it is smart for his career. Triple H as the centerpiece of a new Corporation-like stable would be great. You have Triple H, Carlito & Umaga pretty much confirmed. Over on SmackDown!, I'd have Finlay become a supporter of Vince McMahon, and bring up Sheamus O'Shaunessy from the developmental leagues to be his apprentice. Elijah Burke makes sense on the ECW front. Just examples.

I like the idea of the British stable they have going. Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre and Paul Burchill make a great trio. Katie Lea getting called up is not a bad idea, although part of me wants to see her on RAW as kind of an assistant to William Regal, and developing a father/daughter relationship with him. He's got that thing with Coach, though. Katie Lea just needs to be called up to wrestle, ASAP.

I'm still for bringing up Mike Kruel, Rouka and maybe Vladimir Kozlov and Mr. Strongko to a form Team America/Bad Kompany. Maybe stick Daivari with them, as well.

I'd recall Nick Nemeth and Mike Mondo to the SmackDown! roster, and either stick them with Kenny Dykstra or Chavo Guerrero. Nick Nemeth has the past with Chavo, as his "caddy". Both Nicky and Mikey were a part of The Spirit Squad. Hell, just stick them all together as one new stable based on their old alliances: Kenny Dykstra (US Division), Chavo Guerrero (Cruiserweight Division), Victoria (forthcoming Ladies' Division), Mike Mondo & Nick Nemeth (Tag Team Division).

Mooияakeя™
10-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Alienoid, I've read that and think that there is nothing "bad" there at all. I would not mind that one bit. I think especially with the lower end peeps.

I just don't know if the whole Trips / HBK and the 'puny cru' would work, or be given chance to. Yet the others are doing fuck all and I'm all for that.