PDA

View Full Version : TNA is becoming more like WCW everyday *Spoilers for 10/25/07*

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM
COMPLETE TNA IMPACT SPOILERS FROM ORLANDO (10/25 EPISODE)
by Mike Johnson @ 7:44:28 PM on 10/16/2007

Lex called in the following spoilers from the currently ongoing TNA Impact taping in Orlando, Florida, taping for a 10/25 airdate:

Dark Match:

*TNA Knockouts champion Gail Kim defeated a female foe. Her name was hard to make out.

Impact:

*Kurt Angle tries to apologize to Kevin Nash and get him to be at ringside with him. Nash promises to be at ringside to watch Angle get his a** kicked.

LAX & The Steiners defeated TNA Tag Team champions AJ Styles & Tomko and VKM.

*In a Fight for the Right Tournament bout, James Storm pinned Eric Young.

*Havok vs. Petey Williams vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt ended in a no contest when Team 3D hit the ring and laid out all four.

*Kurt Angle defeated Sting to regain the TNA championship. Sting had Angle in the Scorpion Deathlock and pointed at Kevin Nash. Nash went to interfere but Sting hit him while he was on the apron. There was a ref bump. Angle nailed Sting with the Olympic Slam and a second referee, Earl Hebner, came out to count the pinfall. Angle acted as if he was happy with Nash, then flipped him off and left. Heber and the original referee Rudy Charles argued. Jim Cornette said he was going to review the decision.

*Awesome Kong pinned Angel Williams.

*They announce Jim Cornette will make a ruling before the end of Impact.

*Junior Fatu defeated Robert Roode after Samoa Joe's interference. Christian Cage did commentary.

*Jim Cornette announces that Angle is indeed the new champion and at the Genesis PPV it will be Angle and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a partner of his choice with the winner of the fall winning the TNA title.

Xplosion:

*Ron Killings & Rhino & Chris Harris defeated XXX. Rhino and Harris teased tension.

Angle/Nash vs. Sting/? the winner of the fall gets the TNA Title?

Cue.

http://www.winbeam.com/~normanb/arquette/image012.jpg

Hanso Amore
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
How many times this year are they going to have retarded Stip matches for the title that will end up with some DUsty finish.

Why is 3D always attacking random people?

Interested in the Kishi/Joe/Cage/Rude 4 way going on.

Hanso Amore
10-17-2007, 11:09 AM
How many times this year are they going to have retarded Stip matches for the title that will end up with some DUsty finish.

Hanso Amore
10-17-2007, 11:12 AM

Goulet
10-17-2007, 11:23 AM
MatthewAllenHanso
MatthewAllenHanso
MatthewAllenHanso

St. Jimmy
10-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Jesus, he held it almost as long as Rhino this time.

Theo Dious
10-17-2007, 11:59 AM
When the hell did Sting become champion?

Oh, wait, I hardly follow TNA. :shifty: Still, I'd have thought I'd heard something...

The One
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Darth, it was on Sunday at Bound for Glory...

This sounds like an absolute terrible show. Genesis is going to be good only because NASH will be in the ring...

St. Jimmy
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Nash in a match though, definately worth a watch.

Theo Dious
10-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Darth, it was on Sunday at Bound for Glory...

Makes sense then, it usually takes a week for TNA news to get into my head. So a days-long title switch isn't going to attract my attention if it isn't the source of a bunch of threads.

Theo Dious
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
This sounds like an absolute terrible show. Genesis is going to be good only because NASH will be in the ring...

OMG, so the mystery parther is going to be Phil Collins?! :eek:
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
:nono:

chrisat928
10-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Wait...Didn't Eric Young win the number one contenders Fight for the Right match at Bound for Glory? Now they took it away from him? That's fucked up.

Indifferent Clox
10-17-2007, 04:15 PM

It's gonna be considered a 4 day title reign because the next show isn't untill thursday.

3D is attacking random people to show the steiner's how tough they are.

XL
10-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Wait...Didn't Eric Young win the number one contenders Fight for the Right match at Bound for Glory? Now they took it away from him? That's fucked up.
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1901118#post1901118

Blitz
10-17-2007, 04:28 PM
My sister was in some sort of pre-tape/segment featuring Sonjay Dutt.

So yeah.

Mr. Nerfect
10-17-2007, 05:50 PM
My sister was in some sort of pre-tape/segment featuring Sonjay Dutt.

So yeah.

Really? Good for her. :y:

Unfortunately, she might actually be the highlight of the show. It sounds really crappy for the most part.

Seriously, though, I really enjoyed Bound For Glory. It was a great show, but then I read the spoilers for the next two weeks of Impact!, and I just ask "Why?" TNA's wrestlers stood up to management and tried to get something done, and then we get the following shit:

Team 3D's random attacks continued, cutting short what could have been a great encounter between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley in a Fight for the Right Tournament Match. Sabin and Shelley could have worked a solid little match, but instead we get a two-minute tease. Not good, TNA.

At the second tapings, we got Team 3D attacking Havoc, Petey Williams, Shark Boy & Sonjay Dutt, and I just have to ask why? It doesn't make sense, and just burries four of your guys in father for two broken down guys.

I'm also not happy with TNA continuing to treat Samoa Joe like shit. I know a lot of you have this hate for him going, but for the most part, you're all idiots. My dad also watched bits of Bound For Glory with me, and he was impressed with Samoa Joe. Like willing to pay to see him impressed. That was after I hyped him up, too. Instead of building towards Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe, they are again forcing Joe to duck out. He better get into this Fight for the Right Tournament.

Awesome Kong squashing Jessica James is alright, and I'm glad VKM is jobbing. The main event scene is a mess, though. Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Kevin Nash makes sense. The tag team concept does not. It was just a few months ago that they did the same thing, too.

TNA really needs to get their shit together.

Mr. Nerfect
10-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Angle/Nash vs. Sting/? the winner of the fall gets the TNA Title?

Cue.

http://www.winbeam.com/~normanb/arquette/image012.jpg

TNA is apparently actually interested in signing David Arquette. Your prediction may be more accurate than you hope.

The only way David Arquette in TNA will be good, is if he comes out, gloats about being WCW Champion, and then Awesome Kong shows up. She calls Arquette a joke, and that he disprespected professional wrestling. She then proceeds to beat the living shit out of Arquette.

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah I know, that's why I made the reference.

Mr. Nerfect
10-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah I know, that's why I made the reference.

Thought it may have been, although you wouldn't need to know to make it.

Fox
10-17-2007, 08:46 PM
http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/g/4/-/-/bookerT.jpg

Mr. JL
10-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Fuck TNA is so fucking retarded.

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Booker T needs to show up on RAW, and be given a script calling him "Emperor Booker," then he goes "Oh, hell no!" and searches the backstage area, finds Vince Russo, slaps him around a bit, and gives him the Scissors Kick. I think the Impact! Zone would mark out.

Mister Sinister
10-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Booker T needs to show up on RAW, and be given a script calling him "Emperor Booker," then he goes "Oh, hell no!" and searches the backstage area, finds Vince Russo, slaps him around a bit, and gives him the Scissors Kick. I think the Impact! Zone would mark out.

I would pay to see that, only if Booker T legs were made of scissors during that said promo.

Decapitation of Vince Russo = an 1.3 Rating

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I would pay to see that, only if Booker T legs were made of scissors during that said promo.

Decapitation of Vince Russo = an 1.3 Rating

*Emperor Booker gives Vince Russo a decapitating (and literal) Scissors Kick*

*Sid Vicious shows up with scissors*

*Elix Skipper appears behind Booker*

Skipper: DAMN!

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Does the above make sense? Of course not, so of course TNA will do it.

Mister Sinister
10-18-2007, 07:49 AM
*Emperor Booker gives Vince Russo a decapitating (and literal) Scissors Kick*

*Sid Vicious shows up with scissors*

*Elix Skipper appears behind Booker*

Skipper: THAT"S DYNAMITE!!

*ED Leslie shows up and snorts coke off said pair of scissors while Shark Boy bites his ass*

*Sonjay Dutt walks across the screen doing the Sprinkler*

Team 3D runs in an destroys everyone saying they want in the Steiners*

*Black Machimo shows up after the carnage and goes....OH...YEAH and bites an slim jim*

More Accurate Booked Angle For TNA

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2007, 07:53 AM
More Accurate Booked Angle For TNA

Very well done, however you missed out Sting and Raven brawling through it for no reason at all, and Kurt Angle and Karen Angle standing around arguing about their marriage while it's all going on...wait no, there they are. You got 'em.

Theo Dious
10-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Very well done, however you missed out Sting and Raven brawling through it for no reason at all, and Kurt Angle and Karen Angle standing around arguing about their marriage while it's all going on...wait no, there they are. You got 'em.

You both forgot one thing...

</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>