PDA

View Full Version : HBK/Vince gets into argument backstage at Raw

KingofOldSchool
10-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Source: PWTorch.com

Vince McMahon has a history of singling people out backstage and embarressing them in front of other wrestlers. Last Monday when Shawn Michaels was the target of Vince's juvanile behavior, it blew up in Vince's face and left even Stephanie McMahon speechless.

Despite the fact that Shawn Michaels returned to WWE a month ahead of schedule, he still has heat with Vince. Shawn made it clear before he returned that he wants more control over his schedule. He won't be doing any overseas tours and will work a somewhat reduced schedule so he can spend more time with his family.

When Shawn showed up to RAW last Monday for the first time since his injury, Vince started "chewing him out" in front of the lockerroom. He made fun of Shawn's attitude and his clothing, among other things. To the surprise of everybody, HBK fired back at Vince and put him in his place. Shawn made it very clear to Vince in front of everybody that he won't be disrespected by anybody or treated like a rookie.

The wrestlers were shocked that somebody finally stood up to one of Vince's tirades. According to our source, nobody was more shocked than Stephanie McMahon. Witnesses were reportedly amused that Shawn humbled Vince in front of everybody. The McMahons are not necessarily disliked by the roster but this definitely brought Vince down off his high horse.

Shawn and Vince have had a volatile relationship for well over a decade. There is no indication that this incident will have any ramifications on Shawn's WWE status.

:lol:

McLegend
10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Fantastic

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Whose jock will the internet jump on?

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 08:02 PM
OMG SHAWN WIL KWIT AND GO 2 TNA!!!!!11111111111

Seriously, though, I do find "Shawn made it clear before he returned that he wants more control over his schedule. He won't be doing any overseas tours and will work a somewhat reduced schedule so he can spend more time with his family." to be funny, though. I mean, someone refresh my memory. Where did Raw emulate from on Monday night?

Corkscrewed
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
a soundstage. :shifty:

RVDmark
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM
I think, given it was his first announced appearence on Raw he would have made an exception. It would have been pretty lame to have him surprise Randy last week at the end of Raw for him not to appear on the next show. Even WWE isn't that stupid.

Well played Shawn.

Crimson
10-18-2007, 08:20 PM
I mean besides HBK, if you're someone like Charlie Haas..and Vince all of a sudden comes up and starts talking trash to you in front of your buddies, should you really talk back or keep quiet? Can't win either way

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 08:23 PM

Seriously, though, I do find "Shawn made it clear before he returned that he wants more control over his schedule. He won't be doing any overseas tours and will work a somewhat reduced schedule so he can spend more time with his family." to be funny, though. I mean, someone refresh my memory. Where did Raw emulate from on Monday night?

Um, shut up. It should be another credit to Shawn for doing overseas tours even though he said he wouldn't.

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Um, shut up. It should be another credit to Shawn for doing overseas tours even though he said he wouldn't.
I'm not necessarily laughing at Shawn so much as I am the internet journalists.

Londoner
10-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I mean besides HBK, if you're someone like Charlie Haas..and Vince all of a sudden comes up and starts talking trash to you in front of your buddies, should you really talk back or keep quiet? Can't win either way

So if you can't win, what have you got to lose by talking back?

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 08:47 PM
So if you can't win, what have you got to lose by talking back?
Your job?

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 08:47 PM
What's really funny is reading this shit about Vince giving him shit for his attitude and clothing.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 08:53 PM
To be fair, Shawn has been known as a major cock face. Which is why he was able to stand up to Vince. Plus Shawn can probably find more work else where if he was to get fired.

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM
To be fair, Shawn has been known as a major cock face. Which is why he was able to stand up to Vince. Plus Shawn can probably find more work else where if he was to get fired.
Yeah, Shawn doesn't have to worry. He doesn't seem to need to wrestle financially, especially for WWE, as you said. A John Morrison or Matt Striker or even a guy like MVP or Umaga, though? I mean, yeah, I'm sure they could find work in TNA/the indies, but would it really be the same?

hb2k
10-18-2007, 09:01 PM
In all fairness, before we get to excited at the thought of Shawn laying down the law, this was reported by PWTorch, who also reported that the TNA wrestlers formed a pact to speak with Dixie Carter on Sunday, which no other reputable site has even mentioned as happening.

The Naitch
10-18-2007, 09:06 PM
I wonder what Triple H thought of this situation

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 09:13 PM

That would be interesting the whole story is true. But lets just remember Shawn is Kliq.

Also, for shits and giggles lets pretend it is real and then lets pretend Micheals does get fired. Then we all know the obivous HBK to TNA thread is going up. Lets say he does go to TNA. Nash and Micheals rejoin into the kliq. That will make TNA the #1 promotion of all time.

Zen v.W.o.
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah a grey haired cripple and a balding boy toy are gonna make such a huge impact.

:lol:

Vince was probably laughing at how gay Shawn looked in that farmers outfit of a monday a couple weeks ago.

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM

Which is also why it's so damned funny to think of Vince calling him on it.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, Shawn is a cock face, Vince is an assfucker.

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Shawn will never get fired from WWE.

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 09:41 PM
That would be interesting the whole story is true. But lets just remember Shawn is Kliq.

Also, for shits and giggles lets pretend it is real and then lets pretend Micheals does get fired. Then we all know the obivous HBK to TNA thread is going up. Lets say he does go to TNA. Nash and Micheals rejoin into the kliq. That will make TNA the #1 promotion of all time.
It could be decently big, especially if they do indeed get Scott Hall and Sean Waltman, and just imagine they could somehow get Paul Levesque as well.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 09:45 PM
In all honestly Nash, Hall, Micheals, & Waltman are kliq, HHH is kliq, but more of blood sucker.

Pinnacle Charisma
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM
HBK is one of the few draws the wwe has left. No matter how much pride vince has he will never fire shawn

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 09:47 PM
In all honestly Nash, Hall, Micheals, & Waltman are kliq, HHH is kliq, but more of blood sucker.
He's name value, though, and to most that think of Kliq, they think of him as well (mind you, I'm not even a Triple H fan, to be really honest - though I do respect him - but he's thought of as part of the Kliq, moreso than Waltman, really.)

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Just cause X-Pac sucks and has his own special heat, he is kliq.

FourFifty
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Calling it now
Matt Boone will report that HBK signs with TNA.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Matt Boone hasn't reported shit in weeks.

Pepsi Man
10-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Just cause X-Pac sucks and has his own special heat, he is kliq.
Yeah, but see, he wasn't a part of the infamous MSG sendoff when Hall and Nash left for WCW.

Edit: And mind you, I'm not saying Levesque IS more Kliq than Waltman; just that he's seen as such by a lot of the fans.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I know what you are saying, But anyhow, K4L.

Signed, the Brass.

Lock Jaw
10-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Shawn made Vince humble? In front of everybody?

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Shawn made Vince humble? In front of everybody?

Now it wasn't Iron Shiek making Brian Blair humble, the old country way.

The One
10-18-2007, 10:53 PM

Triple H is, from my understanding, a master of smooth talking everyone. I'm sure he got in both Vince and Shawn's ear and talked both down from being angry. My bet, if this is true, is that Shawn and Vince are going to have a brief meeting on Monday were both say they crossed over the line and apologize and forgive each other. Ahhhhh, now there's a happy ending.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Triple H is, from my understanding, a master of smooth talking everyone. I'm sure he got in both Vince and Shawn's ear and talked both down from being angry. My bet, if this is true, is that Shawn and Vince are going to have a brief meeting on Monday were both say they crossed over the line and apologize and forgive each other. Ahhhhh, now there's a happy ending.

Did he get it from Nash.

The One
10-18-2007, 11:03 PM
NASH doesn't need to smooth talk anyone. He just gets them drunk, why do you think Hall become an alchy?

Kane Knight
10-18-2007, 11:10 PM

Complete with bukkake.

RP
10-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Cena won?

Theo Dious
10-19-2007, 06:16 AM

I got fifty bucks that says if that ever happened, Hall would be employed again within 2 weeks.

He'd probably be fired 2 weeks later, but still.

Theo Dious
10-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Vince was probably laughing at how gay Shawn looked in that farmers outfit of a monday a couple weeks ago.

I still wish they'd have gone with the notion that he had been living in the mountains and came down to avenge HHH that somebody mentioned last week.

Theo Dious
10-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Additionally, with major stars going down with injuries and leaving the company, don't you think Vince would be stroking any big-name guys who aren't exactly working because they HAVE to?

Inadequacy
10-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Witnesses were reportedly amused that Shawn humbled Vince in front of everybody.

butsecks?

JT
10-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Wrestling Business Law #287:

If the biggest current draw to your company is a man who was begged to come back, it's still a good idea to chew him out at first chance in front of the roster. This shows dominance and prove who's really in charge.

Scott Delaney
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
I don't understand why Vince decided to "rib" HBK....especially when you consider the fact that HBK is going out of his way (from injury re-hab) to help the injury depleted WWE roster.

Having said that, I would've fired HBK on the spot if I was the boss and I got spoken to like that. Then again, I would never have disrespected HBK in front of everyone like Vince did.

owenbrown
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Matt Boone hasn't reported shit in <s>weeks</s>ever.

mrslackalack
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
haha

Theo Dious
10-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Matt Boone hasn't reported shit in weeks<s>ever.</s>

I disagree. Everything Boone has ever reported has been shit.

St. Jimmy
10-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Vince asked Trips to give Shawn his release? Although Shawn will never be released, because he's the companys bread and butter when it gets in a pinch. Always.

Kane Knight
10-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Vince asked Trips to give Shawn his release? Although Shawn will never be released, because he's the companys bread and butter when it gets in a pinch. Always.

It'd be funnier if Michaels joined the KMA club.

Imagine how dicked Vince'd be if Michaels walked, though.

I mean, with Cena injured and Hogan still pissed at WWE, who is there to call on?

St. Jimmy
10-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Flair? :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
10-19-2007, 01:37 PM
It'd be funnier if Michaels joined the KMA club.

Imagine how dicked Vince'd be if Michaels walked, though.

I mean, with Cena injured and Hogan still pissed at WWE, who is there to call on?

Undertaker? No wait he is already working. Foley? Wait, no one cares that much about him. Rock? No, he is doing great on movies, he doesn't need to be linked with anything 'roid related right now. Booker T?

St. Jimmy
10-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Oh god, if Shawn did quit you know who'd they'd use?

http://steccato.blog.excite.it/img/Bobby%20Lashley.jpg

YOUR Hero
10-19-2007, 02:23 PM
WWE needs a big shake up, imo anyway.

Innovator
10-19-2007, 04:18 PM
WWE needs a big shake up, imo anyway.Especially in management

Stickman
10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
OMG THE QLIQUE IS BACK!!!!!!111!!!!!

Kane Knight
10-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Especially in management

IF we're lucky, maybe the McMahons and Trips will crash over the rocky mountains in WWE 1.

...No, with out luck, Vince would eat the rest to stay alive and get an idea for a new direction for WWE.

JT
10-20-2007, 09:25 AM
IF we're lucky, maybe the McMahons and Trips will crash over the rocky mountains in WWE 1.

...No, with out luck, Vince would eat the rest to stay alive and get an idea for a new direction for WWE.

I could see it being Viseras next giimick...

Visera: Maria, you look good enough to eat...you too Santino.

Kane Knight
10-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Big Daddy Lecter?

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 08:06 PM

I don't think Shawn Michaels worked the tour. I think he worked one overseas show. If I remember, Triple H and Jeff Hardy carried RAW's main event side during everything outside the actual RAW broadcast.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Big Daddy Lecter?

Nope. Just pure Mabel, unfortunately.

Honestly, Vince is pretty stupid if he did this. Shawn Michaels came back early probably as a favour to Triple H. This is a pretty morale fucking move. Triple H won't choose to lose his position in the company, but I doubt he'd feel right begging HBK to come back, only for Shawn to get treated like that.

On the bright side, if Michaels is beaten in the Cyber Sunday voting, Vince might actually let them get the shot now. I think he might be looking to embarrass Shawn a little on television without completely destroying him. Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy getting the WWE Title shot over him would be ways of doing that.

parkmania
10-22-2007, 08:27 PM
On the bright side, if Michaels is beaten in the Cyber Sunday voting, Vince might actually let them get the shot now. I think he might be looking to embarrass Shawn a little on television without completely destroying him. Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy getting the WWE Title shot over him would be ways of doing that.

Who's to say that Vince hasn't hired some people to sit on wwe.com all day long voting for wither JH or KK (not Kane Knight) JUST so he could do that, Noid?

Kane Knight
10-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Why the fuck would he stage results he's going to ignore anyway?