PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!

xXSabUXx
10-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Who do you think he will fight first?

These are taken from last night's UFC 77 PPV!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/V8N0M/1.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/V8N0M/2.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/V8N0M/3.png

Shaggy
10-21-2007, 10:22 AM
I remember sitting there at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the fight...

Lesnar popped on the screen and I looked up and was like "Holy Shit"....I was the only person in the whole place who even knew who he was.

Im so looking forward to seeing him get his ass kicked...

I would like to see him fight Mirko Crocop or Ganzaga

St. Jimmy
10-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Wrestling Forum. GTFO.

xXSabUXx
10-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Brock and CroCop would be interesting, but I think CroCop is done after his last couple performances. LOL just realized someone should make some captions of the 3rd pic with Rogan!

:Oh...Thx for the bad rep K-Night:

xXSabUXx
10-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Wrestling Forum. GTFO.

Brock is a Wrestler. GTFO.

BigDaddyCool
10-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Brock is a Wrestler. GTFO.

Brock was a rassler. STFU.

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 10:38 AM
BDC has spoken.

FOAD

BigDaddyCool
10-21-2007, 11:05 AM
What does FOAD mean?

BigDaddyCool
10-21-2007, 11:06 AM
BTW, while this isn't up for BDC approval, this is still worthy of being in the wrestlering forum.

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 11:08 AM
What does FOAD mean?

Fuck off and Die.

BigDaddyCool
10-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Oh, should it be FOaD?

Shadow
10-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Did he lose his red bow tie?

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 12:11 PM
He'll fight some bum that nobody has ever heard of to make him look good.

IC Champion
10-21-2007, 12:12 PM
A jobber?

IC Champion
10-21-2007, 12:13 PM
As long as Brock doesn't make a wrestling comeback, it's all good.

Plus UFC sucks.

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 12:45 PM
A jobber?

Yeh, the MMA equivalent of a jobber.

There really aren't many differences between MMA and professional wrestling.

Vastardikai
10-21-2007, 12:54 PM

Brock: We are sooooo stoned right now! :lol:

Joe: :lol:

Brock: I want to kill all the fags on the internet!

Joe: Preach on... Girlfriend!

Fans behind them: :wtf:

Lock Jaw
10-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Brock looks like a nerd in those pics. Where IS his red bow tie?

Londoner
10-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Plus UFC sucks.

Agreed, though i would like to see Brock back in WWE.

Avenger
10-21-2007, 01:54 PM
WWE needs Brock.

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
No, Brock Lesnar sucked. He was a key contributer to driving me away from wrestling in 02-03.

Nark Order
10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Naw, Brock was extemely good as a professional wrestler. As he will most likely be phenomenal in any sports related activity he ever gets involved with.

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 03:15 PM
He was extremely boring and brought about the push towards big monsters with little to no talent as main eventers.

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
He was extremely boring and brought about the push towards big monsters with little to no talent as main eventers.

Now I know you're taking the piss.

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 04:32 PM
He just never did it for me. I don't see what his awesome-ness factor was.

IC Champion
10-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Naw, Brock was extemely good as a professional wrestler. As he will most likely be phenomenal in any sports related activity he ever gets involved with.
Yeah, because his football career was so phenomenal. He's juiced, and will fail his first drug test most likely.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-21-2007, 04:34 PM

Yeah, he was awesome in the NFL!!!!!

Lord-Of-Darkness
10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
http://mysite.freeserve.com/wwfmi/lesnarthen.jpg

Is Lesner the uber nerd still wearing the same suit?

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 05:44 PM
He just never did it for me. I don't see what his awesome-ness factor was.

And if you hadn't pretended that he was the start of the "big, no talent guys for champion" that might excuse your retardation.

But seriously, if you think he's even in the top ten least talented, let alone the beginning of a trend that started before he'd ever laced up his boots and stepped into the squared circle, there's something wrong with your brain.

BigDaddyCool
10-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Brock was easily the most talneted guys to ever get the mosterer push straight to the top, then again Warrior and Goldberg are his only really compention in that regard.

But for the most part, Brock is a moron that fucked up a gravy train.

Mercury Bullet
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
And if you hadn't pretended that he was the start of the "big, no talent guys for champion" that might excuse your retardation.

But seriously, if you think he's even in the top ten least talented, let alone the beginning of a trend that started before he'd ever laced up his boots and stepped into the squared circle, there's something wrong with your brain.

I didn't say that he started it, because it's always been a trend that has come and gone. But he was one of the factors in the latest trend of monsters w/ pushes. And he isn't the bottom ten of talent either.

I just found him boring and bland, not unlike alot of other "big" guys out there. Never saw what was so special about his abilities or anything.

Lord-Of-Darkness
10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
But for the most part, Brock is a moron that fucked up a gravy train.

Yeah tell me about it. He gave up a ton of money, and fame(at little effort like many other main eventers would have had to put in) and gave it all up for a flopped attempt at football.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
A couple of things:

I remember sitting there at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the fight...

Lesnar popped on the screen and I looked up and was like "Holy Shit"....I was the only person in the whole place who even knew who he was.

Im so looking forward to seeing him get his ass kicked...

I would like to see him fight Mirko Crocop or Ganzaga

He's been getting internet hype for a while now so anyone who follows MMA should know who he is.. Also, he's prolly gonna dominate the heavyweright division in UFC.. Specially now with Couture gone..

He has already had an MMA fight too.. He made Min Soo Kim tap due to strikes in like the first minute of the fight.. Sure Kim is not a dominant fighter it's jjust that with his size and wrestling background he will do very well for himself in the UFC..

p.s. pro wrestling is to UFC what Platoon is to the Vietnam War..

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWQ1AyGUFsQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWQ1AyGUFsQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lock Jaw
10-21-2007, 06:43 PM
http://mysite.freeserve.com/wwfmi/lesnarthen.jpg
Brock: Someone please, give me a job. I lowered my quote to $8 million. I do nude scene, I play nerd. Don't make me punch your throat!

Nark Order
10-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, because his football career was so phenomenal.

Decide you want to play football in the NFL today and get yourself into an NFL training camp with the Vikings in a mere couple months and then tell me that it isn't phenomenal.

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Decide you want to play football in the NFL today and get yourself into an NFL training camp with the Vikings in a mere couple months and then tell me that it isn't phenomenal.

Yeah, that had nothing to do with his name, and was completely based on the merit of his talent.

IC Champion
10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Do I get to juice for 5 years before I try out? And Brock wouldn't even make the CFL. Brock was given a try out based on his size and "natural" abilities, which again would be caused by 5 years of steriod use. Phenomenal? Not in the least.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah, that had nothing to do with his name, and was completely based on the merit of his talent.

Yeah, Bob Saget could walk-on to any NFL team..

:roll:

Destor
10-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, that had nothing to do with his name, and was completely based on the merit of his talent.That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

FourFifty
10-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I've been fearing this day. No, not the day Brock signs with the UFC, but moreso the day that people argue about talking about Brock Lesnar on this board. Don't worry, I've saved all of you the time. Here's the main points people will make during this argument.

And now the great debate between Guy A and Guy B...

Guy A: I hate SmackDown, Raw, ECW, and TNA, but I watch them all anyways.

Guy B: ZOMG! BROCK LESNAR IN TEH UFC!!!!

Guy A: This is a wrestling board, were people talk about prowrestling.

Guy B: Brock Lesnar was a wrestler.

Guy A: But we're not talking about The Rock's movies and he was a wrestler.

Guy B: But it's Lesnar!

Guy A: But it's not prowrestling!

Guy B: But it's real!

It's Still Real To Me Damnit Guy: IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMN IT!!! How about you?

Lex Luger: I DON'T KNOWWWWW!!!11!!!1!1!!!onehundredeleven!!!1!!!111!

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, Bob Saget could walk-on to any NFL team..

:roll:LOL

Yeah. Must've forgot the part where Bob Saget had made a name for himself in a field that endeared himself to NFL.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM
So you think any pro wrestler could walk on??

Or pro athlete in general??

If so, you are retarded..

Kane Knight
10-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Did I say "any?"

If you think that I did, or implied it, or even came remotely close...

...No, fuck it. You're retarded regardless.

Destor
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM
No KK you the fucking retard here. You can try and spin all you want. you're either full of shit or just stupid, you can pick.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM
So you're saying the only reason Brock Lesnar made an NFL practice squad was because he "made a name for himself in a field that endeared himself to NFL", but no one eles who "made a name for himself in a field that endeared himself to NFL" could use that same credencial to do tha same thing??

Destor
10-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Angle tried out for the Steelers IMMEDIATELY after the Olympics...he didn't make it.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I mean KK, you make sarcastic statements like

Then when I say, "so anyone with a well known name could make the NFL", then you say something about him being a prowrestler and that would endear him to the NFL.. So I ask would any wrestler make the NFL and you make it out like Lesnar obv had talent cause you never said any wrestler would make it just based on them being wrestlers, even though that is what you said..

O_o

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Kane "Donkeylips" Knight neg repped me..

:wavesad:

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 03:55 AM
Kane Knight just thinks his reasoning process it better than everyone else's, no matter what roadblocks it runs into.

Brock Lesnar's fame was probably a bargaining point, but the NFL would not have looked at him if he was completely shit. There was some talent there, I assume.

My question is whether or not Brock Lesnar will get fucked up in MMA? He has owned MMA's equivalent of a jobber, and he'll probably get the same treatment for a bit in MMA, but when it comes time to step it up, will he do well?

Kris P Lettus
10-22-2007, 08:38 AM
People are predicting him to dominate.. And with the Heavyweight division being UFC's weakest, BYFAR, he has a good chance to do so.. He's huge, has great wrestling skills, and takedowns.. If he improves his stand up, he could easily dominate..

Kane Knight
10-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Kane Knight just thinks his reasoning process it better than everyone else's, no matter what roadblocks it runs into.

Just better than yours, which serves as its own roadblock.

And Kripsy, but he's a tard, too.

It's not everyone. It's stupid people. You've numerous times put words in my mouth, which is usually where those roadblocks come in. Basically, that there's a flaw in my logic, as long as it's the logic you've manufactured for me, which seems primarily to be flawed because it came from your head.

Much like Krispy had to do to maintain his strawman.

Kris P Lettus
10-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I guess we could all just talk out of our asses and then when proved wrong could resort to name calling and a holier than thou attitude..

Savio
10-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Do I get to juice for 5 years before I try out? And Brock wouldn't even make the CFL. Brock was given a try out based on his size and "natural" abilities, which again would be caused by 5 years of steriod use. Phenomenal? Not in the least.Brock never juiced. There is no evidence to that either.

Kane Knight
10-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I guess we could all just talk out of our asses and then when proved wrong could resort to name calling and a holier than thou attitude..

:lol:

Keep crying, baby. Especially with the hypocrisy.

"Are you saying that (bullshit Krispy made up)? If so, you're retarded!"

Later...

"WAAAAH! NAME CALLING! HOLIER THAN THOU!"

Kris P Lettus
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
If by "made up" you mean "quote from you" then I agree..

Also, the only name I've called you, in this thread is "Donkey Lips" and that is a term of endearment..

:kiss:

Xero
10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Announcer: So, we all know UFC fighters DON'T USE ROIDS! What are your thoughts?
Brock: ... :lol:

Brock: Roids? What are those?

Brock: :rofl: