PDA

View Full Version : Fake Kane was a pretty pointless story line

Savio
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
just a thought

Stickman
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
It really was. It coulda been great but they rushed through it and BAM, it's over and never mentioned again.

OverTaker
10-22-2007, 06:16 PM
You'd of thought he would have put that mask back on in the end.

The One
10-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Fake Undertaker sucked too....so did Fake Razor and Fake Diesel. Basically, if you fake someone, it will suck.

Xero
10-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Fake Undertaker sucked too....so did Fake Razor and Fake Diesel. Basically, if you fake someone, it will suck.
Isn't Kane just a Fake Undertaker anyway?

The One
10-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Nah, Kane is...uh...kind of maybe a brother of Taker or something...and uh...I don't know someone started something on fire and that fire may or may not have burned one of them at some point...oh Undertaker is the living dead and Kane fucks the dead...so no I think they're different...kind of...

Xero
10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Taker digs 'em up and Kane fucks 'em.

Okay, maybe not the same, but a really good coincidental pairing.

road doggy dogg
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Fake Razor is amazing because FakeRazor is amazing.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Fake Sheltons Mama would have been awesome and propelled Shelton into main event status.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Taker digs 'em up and Kane fucks 'em.

Okay, maybe not the same, but a really good coincidental pairing.

You don't think it has something to do with them being billed as brothers, at all?

Yes, the angle was pretty shitty. Festus played the role OK, but it was just really shitty and made no sense. Marks also thought that it was The Undertaker underneath the costume. :lol:

BigDaddyCool
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Lots of what WWE is pointless.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 06:58 PM

Even though that sentence is so poorly constructed, that is the best Big Daddy Cool post I have seen. :y:

St. Jimmy
10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Fake JR is was kinda the goods.

OverTaker
10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqAOKUEHQjM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqAOKUEHQjM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

and

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlepGWwKJYw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlepGWwKJYw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Fake JR is was kinda the goods.

Oklahoma was real to me dammit! How many times was JR Cruiserweight Champion? :rant:

There was also Robo-JR, who got burned by Kane. He was pretty swank. Just don't be talking about Dr. Heiny's patient.

BigDaddyCool
10-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Even though that sentence is so poorly constructed, that is the best Big Daddy Cool post I have seen. :y:

It is BigDaddyCool moron. Also BDC post usually feature bad sentence struture, grammar and the like.

thedamndest
10-22-2007, 07:34 PM
This will never end!

It ended in about three weeks.

Also, Fake Sting sucked.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2007, 07:47 PM
It is BigDaddyCool moron. Also BDC post usually feature bad sentence struture, grammar and the like.

You don't give me the courtesy of getting my name right, why the fuck would I do the same for you?

Also, I've noticed your posts aren't exactly articulate, but the point was that no matter how shitty it was, it was your best to date.

BigDaddyCool
10-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't get anyone's name right Alienoid06. Plus, you go by 'Noid.

Kenny
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I think the story could have been something, but ended up being a total disaster for so many reasons.

First off, Kane has lost to virtually everyone, now including himself. They had a single one on one match, and Kane loses it to "imposter Kane."

The next day on Raw, Kane absolutely dominates him and then gets his mask back. Now what? This should be great!

Nope, he shows up on ECW to job to the Big Show. Then he comes back to Raw to job to Umaga, only to show up on Smackdown and job to MVP.

Kane admitted fearing "imposter Kane." He said he was even more demented than himself. But who is he? It would have been great if he just would have explained it. An obsessed fan? A relative? Who knows?

The closure of the battle should have been more than just a quick segment on Raw. The result of the closure should have been something that lasted.

Here's an idea...

Kane is constantly tormented by "imposter Kane" and it drives him to insanity. We have a backstage segment with Kane pouring gasoline all over himself, and catching himself on fire. With Kane out of the way, "imposter Kane" wages war on the entire roster similar to the debuting Kane. Videos and pyro begin to harass the imposter Kane, until the match is made... Kane vs Kane. Only instead of unmasked Kane coming out, we get a masked Kane. As much as I liked old Masked Kane, I would have liked to see something new. Maybe keep the bald head and alter the mask a little. Cover some of the body but not the huge body suit. I think the bald head would give him kind of a Jason Voorhees kind of feel.

Unfortunately, even if something like that were to happen... He still would have jobbed to Umaga and MVP.

Lord-Of-Darkness
10-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I dunno, I just imagined it was the start of another Taker/Kane feud. Like Kane doesn't actually know who is messing with him, and the imposter gets the psycological edge on Kane that way. Eventually it would be revealed to be Taker, and lead up to the climax of this feud. It would have given us heel Taker again as well, instead of the boring non-character we have now.

But no, the angle was just thrown away on something that was never explained.

JT
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Well Kane was building him up as a guy he knew as a kid, supposedly more fucked up than him. Also from an outside news source, it was said Kane was thinking of retirement and rather than letting the character die with him, this guy was suppose to continue it.

It was a cool storyline and I was into it, but yea...as usual it was rushed, fucked, killed like one of BDC's hookers on a Friday night.

darkpower
10-24-2007, 02:50 AM

Savio
10-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Fake Undertaker sucked too....so did Fake Razor and Fake Diesel. Basically, if you fake someone, it will suck.Gillberg was cool