PDA

View Full Version : The BDC approved Smackdown Spoilers for Friday Oct. 26

BigDaddyCool
10-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Dark Match: Palumbo over Kenny. Boring. So I chanted for Victoria and mades jokes about Palumbo being gay.

Smackdown Opened with the VIP Lounge with MVP and co host Matt Hardy. Their guests were Finlay and some midget in a mask that wouldn't speak English. They hyped up a tag team matches between MVP & Hardy v. Finlay and the midget. They also hyped up Cyber Sunday. It ended in Finlay and shorty fighting.

The first match of the night was some throw away with Kane and Mark Henry. Kane won. It was pointless.

They had another segment with Vicky and Jamie Noble. This time Noble was hitting on her. It ended in a match being made between Noble and Bats.

Match #2: Dancin' Dave v. Jamie Noble. I sneezed and missed it. Something about a batsita bomb. Then Bats got in JBL's face for no raisin.

Match #3: MVP & Hardy v. Finlay and some 13 year old Mexican jobber, never caught his name. Fairly entertaining match. Matt got busted open the hard way and it looked legit from some sloppy move from the 13 year old kid. (On a side note, didn't we just learn this lesson about having inexperienced workers in the thing last night?) MVP won with Finlay cheap shotted the kid. MVP then protected Matt from Finlay while doctors came to the ring.

Diva crap out next. It was a piss break

Match #4: Jesse & Festus v 2 jobbers. Fairly entertaining. I like Fetus.

Then JBL came out and hyped voting for him over Stone Cold and Foley. It was like a political add, then he has some shirts tosses out. Those fuckers steal my signs then don't give me a free shirt. Assholes.

Taker comes out. JBL tries to get Taker to wear a shirt and button. It ends in a chokeslam. Bats comes out and spears 'Taker. 'Taker sits up ans smiles. And I think that was it. I don't remember anything else happening.

Then ECW started. It was live.

ECW match #1: Kane vs. BDV, could have sworn already saw this once tonight...No wait it was Mark Henry adn Kane, they are completely different guys. Anyhow, Henry and Kahli come down too. Setting up a monster mash for next week's ECW on Halloween!!!! Gay that.

Next Miz came down and hyped up voting for him. Morrison came out. Called Miz gay. Hit on Kelly Kelly. Kelly slaps Nitro, Balls comes out for the save. Miz and Morrison beat up Balls. Punk comes out and saves Balls. This sets up the tag match for later.

ECW match #2: Little Guido v Burke. This because last week Burke walked on and let Guido get his ass kicked by Jesse and Festus. Burke won. I'm suprised Burke found his way to the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri as opposed to going to the Sprint Campus in Kansas City, Kansas...though they are like 30 minutes away, depending on traffic.

ECW match #3: Punk & Balls over Morrison & Miz. Some punk kid was booing Morrison and his glorious abs, so I told him to shut up and stared him down. I think the kid started crying and probably is commiting suidice now because he knows he sucks.

So is over.

They had Kahli & Finlay v Bats and some guy named Ray. We left instead of watching this shit fest.

Dave Youell
10-24-2007, 04:19 AM
So was the 13 year Rey?

And was it actually any good?

Evil Vito
10-24-2007, 07:12 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Noble</font> :(

Dave Youell
10-24-2007, 09:22 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Noble</font> :(
Are you kidding? This is the best push he’s ever got, he’s got to work with the main events for a month now.

Looks like he’s going to get that ‘MVP’ role of trying to get in with Vickie, good for him. He needs a push

As it appears that the cruiser title has just disappeared now

BigDaddyCool
10-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah, the cruiserwieght title isn't mentioned on the Smackdown page anymore.

BigDaddyCool
10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Oh, and the show was boring. It was obvious they were being safe to not ruin Cyber Sunday.

Mr. Nerfect
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Are you kidding? This is the best push he’s ever got, he’s got to work with the main events for a month now.

Looks like he’s going to get that ‘MVP’ role of trying to get in with Vickie, good for him. He needs a push

As it appears that the cruiser title has just disappeared now

Yeah, I read him trying to hit on Vickie, and thought this may turn into that storyline. I hope so. Jamie Noble deserves a push.

LOL at the WWE and continuity by having Nunzio and Burke fight. Also, BDC, your John Morrison love is actually acceptable, as is punking out disrespectful kids.

sugar butt
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Morrison probably makes love to himself every night because he thinks he is just that damn special...he's too cocky..I'll stick with not goin wrong with Balls.

BigDaddyCool
10-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I read him trying to hit on Vickie, and thought this may turn into that storyline. I hope so. Jamie Noble deserves a push.

LOL at the WWE and continuity by having Nunzio and Burke fight. Also, BDC, your John Morrison love is actually acceptable, as is punking out disrespectful kids.
I'll punk you out next.

FourFifty
10-25-2007, 02:02 AM
Hey BDC- I totally missed ECW. If a BDC fan wanted to look for you on SmackDown where would we look?

Mr. Nerfect
10-25-2007, 04:27 AM
I'll punk you out next.

:nono:

You just lost it, man. Stick to little kids.

mrslackalack
10-25-2007, 10:31 AM
I heard the MVP/Hardy vs Rey/Finlay tag match was pretty good.

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey BDC- I totally missed ECW. If a BDC fan wanted to look for you on SmackDown where would we look?
Hmmmmmmm, good question. I was up and down all night because my woman has a heart condition. But I was down in the ring side area for the Burke/Nunizo match and the Miz & Nitro v Balls & Punk matches. I might be on Smackdown when JBL is handing out shirts.

The fuckers took my signs before taping started because we were in the no sign section. Bastards.