PDA

View Full Version : My own thoughts on some WWE talent.

Rob
10-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Mr. Kennedy sucks 8 cocks.

MVP might be the next big star.

Jeff Hardy should get a run with the world title.

Santino Marella is the greatest man in the history of the fucking planet.

Stickman
10-30-2007, 05:42 PM
I actually agree. Dunno about the MVP part, and have never been a fan of Hardy but can actually see him as a champ.

Danny Electric
10-30-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm kinda gutted that I don't get to see any of Marella's stuff, how is he in the ring.
As good as he is on the mic?
I'd like to see Jeff get a run with the title. Didn't he have a feud a while back or a match with the Undertaker or was it Triple H, when I thought it would lead to a title match.

Y2Ant
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
MVP is straight up ballin son

Rob
10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm kinda gutted that I don't get to see any of Marella's stuff, how is he in the ring.
As good as he is on the mic?

In ring? He should never wrestle.

Danny Electric
10-30-2007, 06:49 PM
In ring? He should never wrestle.

So I'm guessing he's not that great in-ring then.
Only match I saw of his was his debut but I heard he was pretty decent in development.

The One
10-30-2007, 07:30 PM

No, he sucks 5 and has 3 up his ass.

MVP isn't the next anything, he is a big star already.

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

No. Not even kind of. Not at all actually. No. No. No.

redoneja
10-30-2007, 07:44 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Hardy with the Smackdown World Title but it would be a risky business move. When Jeff is good, he's one of the best they have right now. However, he's not always consistent. His ring work has a history of being sloppy when he stops caring, and who knows when he's going to get into drugs again and walk away from WWE or be released/suspended.

Also, I agree about Santino. Amazing heel presence.

Rob
10-30-2007, 08:00 PM
No. Not even kind of. Not at all actually. No. No. No.

You are wrong.

Dorkchop
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Santino is funny on the mic, but horrible in the ring. This means that he will be champ 4 times.

weather vane
10-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Fuck Jeff Hardy sucks....

Jordan
10-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Jeff has been awesome since his return, he has really kicked it up a notch or two.

I am not a huge MVP fan like a lot of you guys so I really don't agree with that assumption.

I think Kennedy is the man and a great wrestler.

I really like Santino's matches, they are very realistic.

BigDaddyCool
10-30-2007, 10:57 PM
I agree with Robert and would like to add my own:

A heel David Batista that act like how he describes himself in his book would be infinitaly better than Superman Batista WWE has been shoving down our throats.

Kane Knight
10-30-2007, 11:17 PM
And he could use Lyzzard Skyzzard's "I'm Better Than You" as a theme.

BigDaddyCool
10-30-2007, 11:19 PM
No Skynnard.

Kane Knight
10-30-2007, 11:27 PM
What about Skyzzard?

Skippord
10-31-2007, 12:31 AM
Pretty sure Santino still sucks

he does

The One
10-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Batista just needs to drop the title, and have his gimmick be "I don't care that I'm not the Champ, I'll fall ass backwards into the World Title Match anyway."

That and he would only dance from now on. It'd be like Extreme Expose, only you know, more nipple...

Shadow
10-31-2007, 01:04 AM
*sniffs sniffs*

It's so beautiful to see people pulling for Jeff Hardy. It really is.

Skippord
10-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Jeff is doing well rn

Mr. Nerfect
10-31-2007, 03:35 AM
I like Mr. Kennedy. The guy has psychology down, he's a great talker, one of the better actors on the roster (probably considering he is actually trained to do such), and can move when he needs to. A lot of people have jumped on the "what's so great about the guy" bandwagon, but fuck them. Paul Heyman saw it in Kennedy, a lot of people saw it in Kennedy when he showed up, and I'm sticking with being the original TPWW Fanderson of Mr. Anderson.

MVP is fucking greatness. I mark out for MVP at the same time as smarking out for him. MVP will one day be a World Champion, and heal all the world's problems. Baaaaaallin'! Honestly, why the WWE has not run vignettes of MVP causing havoc around America, speeding in his car, walking out of shops without paying, claiming that it's OK because he's the Champion of the country, I do not know. MVP beating the crap out of a police officer claiming to own his ass would be priceless.

The best thing about MVP, is how easily he can be made into a babyface if the WWE so wishes. Just have him talk about how he was nothing, a criminal, in prison for years, and then he got out found something he was good at, and made a lot of money doing it. MVP doing what MVP does because he's earned the right to do what he wants with his life? That equals ratings.

Jeff Hardy getting a run with the World Title? I would not like to see it personally, but I agree that he has actually improved leaps and bounds, and is much better than say...Randy Orton. I still maintain that it should be Matt Hardy who gets a World Title run first. Jeff Hardy can stay in the mid-card, and you know, actually make people care about it, and then Matt Hardy can be elevated by his program with MVP, and then sort of tease Jeff Hardy at PPVs, asking his brother if he wants to touch it. Eventually it leads to a Matt vs. Jeff feud on SmackDown!. And yes, Batista would need to be in it, so he can dance on the stage.

Speaking of Batista, I actually want to see him dance. The guy can apparently do it, and we've only seen glimpses. How fucking awesome would it be to see Batista defend the World Heavyweight Championship against someone, and then hit them with a Spinebuster, and then start break dancing? It'd be bigger than the spineroonie. Batista can then Batista Bomb their ass, and retain the World Title. Batista would actually be enjoying as a badass with the Evolution personality back. The best thing about his face turn was that he was still technically the same bad guy he was, only know he was turning it on the other bad guys.

Santino Marella is nowhere near as bad in the ring as people make out. He was good in development, and sure he hasn't had any MOTY candidates since showing up on RAW, but who the fuck has? Especially against Chris Masters? Santino is yet to actually have a match with a veteran besides Val Venis, and I quite enjoyed that match for what it was. Umaga could also qualify as a veteran, and Santino bumped really well for him, as was required.

His promos are fucking fantastic. Anthony Carelli is legitimately funny, and considering the WWE probably writes the stuff he says, and we all know how that kind of funny goes, Santino is a great man for pulling it off. If the WWE have Santino actually get the last laugh on Stone Cold Steve Austin, they might actually have a star on their hands.

Stickman
10-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Since when does saying "KENNEDY" over and over mean you're great on the mic?

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Since when does saying "KENNEDY" over and over mean you're great on the mic?

Since when is that all he does?

Anyway, on the topic at hand...

Kennedy's the goods.

Hardy should never ever get a title run ever. He makes RVD look reliable.

MVP is a moderately talented guy who's found a niche in smarkdom.

Santino's boring 98% of the time. We'd be better off with more Boogen screen time.

Stickman
10-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Santino is far from boring.

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, he passed boring weeks ago.

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah, he passed boring weeks ago.

Anybody Thrilla
10-31-2007, 04:23 PM
I pretty much agree with all of the initial post here.

I mark out hard whenever Santino's music hits. I really don't see someone can think he is boring, but to each his own. He's probably the best thing in the entire WWE for me right now. Also, I don't think he's bad in the ring. They need to put him in matches with people besides over the hill Ron Simmons.

Jeritron
10-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Where on the list of "most over wrestlers to never hold a world title" does Jeff sit?

Now that RVD and a handful of others have won titles, I'd put him right up there with Dibiase, Hall and Piper. Not in terms of talent legacy or greatness, but just in terms of being over as fuck and never getting the strap.

Jeritron
10-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Which I'm at a point now where I hope he does. Just to see it happen, and see how the fan feel about it. I mean, with the state of things is it really gonna hurt their credibility?

Anybody Thrilla
10-31-2007, 05:05 PM
I think it would be like "OH SHIT! JEFF HARDY'S CHAMP! :eek: ", but shortly thereafter, it'd be like ".....oh shit. Jeff Hardy's champ. :( ".

Ya know?

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 05:06 PM
We'd be better off with more Boogen screen time.

Well duh.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 05:09 PM
I think it would be like "OH SHIT! JEFF HARDY'S CHAMP! :eek: ", but shortly thereafter, it'd be like ".....oh shit. Jeff Hardy's champ. :( ".

Ya know?
A really short title run, like 2 months would be good.

Anybody Thrilla
10-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I'm not against that.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 05:29 PM
I could see making a fighting champ out of Jeff, defending it every show. And by the end "his body gives out." I mean they already constantly talk about how he can never be at 100%. So he goes out doing it best or something to that effect. That would make him look credible.

Hanso Amore
10-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Santino Plays his character better than anything I have seen in my life. Every line is he goods. every time he mocks someone but changes it into the Italian immigrant stereotype it is great

Open up a can of Ass Whip!

Thats-a The Bottom Line because Santino Sayeth so.

He isn't much to look at, and I'm not a fan of his ring work, but he would should transition to a role as a heel manager. Work him to be a heel announcer/GM someday. he has a great heel persona.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 06:26 PM
I like Mr. Kennedy. The guy has psychology down, he's a great talker, one of the better actors on the roster (probably considering he is actually trained to do such), and can move when he needs to. A lot of people have jumped on the "what's so great about the guy" bandwagon, but fuck them. Paul Heyman saw it in Kennedy, a lot of people saw it in Kennedy when he showed up, and I'm sticking with being the original TPWW Fanderson of Mr. Anderson.

MVP is fucking greatness. I mark out for MVP at the same time as smarking out for him. MVP will one day be a World Champion, and heal all the world's problems. Baaaaaallin'! Honestly, why the WWE has not run vignettes of MVP causing havoc around America, speeding in his car, walking out of shops without paying, claiming that it's OK because he's the Champion of the country, I do not know. MVP beating the crap out of a police officer claiming to own his ass would be priceless.

The best thing about MVP, is how easily he can be made into a babyface if the WWE so wishes. Just have him talk about how he was nothing, a criminal, in prison for years, and then he got out found something he was good at, and made a lot of money doing it. MVP doing what MVP does because he's earned the right to do what he wants with his life? That equals ratings.

Jeff Hardy getting a run with the World Title? I would not like to see it personally, but I agree that he has actually improved leaps and bounds, and is much better than say...Randy Orton. I still maintain that it should be Matt Hardy who gets a World Title run first. Jeff Hardy can stay in the mid-card, and you know, actually make people care about it, and then Matt Hardy can be elevated by his program with MVP, and then sort of tease Jeff Hardy at PPVs, asking his brother if he wants to touch it. Eventually it leads to a Matt vs. Jeff feud on SmackDown!. And yes, Batista would need to be in it, so he can dance on the stage.

Speaking of Batista, I actually want to see him dance. The guy can apparently do it, and we've only seen glimpses. How fucking awesome would it be to see Batista defend the World Heavyweight Championship against someone, and then hit them with a Spinebuster, and then start break dancing? It'd be bigger than the spineroonie. Batista can then Batista Bomb their ass, and retain the World Title. Batista would actually be enjoying as a badass with the Evolution personality back. The best thing about his face turn was that he was still technically the same bad guy he was, only know he was turning it on the other bad guys.

Santino Marella is nowhere near as bad in the ring as people make out. He was good in development, and sure he hasn't had any MOTY candidates since showing up on RAW, but who the fuck has? Especially against Chris Masters? Santino is yet to actually have a match with a veteran besides Val Venis, and I quite enjoyed that match for what it was. Umaga could also qualify as a veteran, and Santino bumped really well for him, as was required.

His promos are fucking fantastic. Anthony Carelli is legitimately funny, and considering the WWE probably writes the stuff he says, and we all know how that kind of funny goes, Santino is a great man for pulling it off. If the WWE have Santino actually get the last laugh on Stone Cold Steve Austin, they might actually have a star on their hands.

I'm going to assume it says make Val Venis and the Basham's world champions or something.

KingofOldSchool
10-31-2007, 06:42 PM

Agree.

Agree.

Ehhhh.

Agree.

BlackDawn2024
10-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Kennedy is crazy good. There's so much potential in the guy, it's wild. To claim he sucks based upon one aspect of his gimmick is weak, I say.

I haven't seen enough of MVP to make a fair judgment. Smarks seem to flock to him recently, though, so he'll be jobbing out to Batista soon.

Jeff is ridiculously over, pretty average in the ring and fairly terrible on the mic. I smell six world title reigns in the future.

Santino is the goods. Gold on the mic, though pretty boring in the ring. Keep the guy in comedic based, one on one feuds where he can talk with someone more than wrestle, and you've got a winner.

KingofOldSchool
10-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Kennedy is crazy good. There's so much potential in the guy, it's wild. To claim he sucks based upon one aspect of his gimmick is weak, I say.

No, he sucks on all aspects.

BlackDawn2024
10-31-2007, 07:07 PM
No, he sucks on all aspects.

How did I know you'd be the first to say something about it?

KingofOldSchool
10-31-2007, 07:11 PM
How did I know you'd be the first to say something about it?

Well you're the one claiming that "To claim he sucks based upon one aspect of his gimmick is weak, I say."

So I responded by saying that, no, he sucks in all aspects.

Actually I think he sucks at sucking at that, too.

Tommy Gunn
10-31-2007, 07:25 PM

Kennedy was the best thing on Smackdown last year, and him and MVP were awesome when they teamed up briefly. But since being moved to Raw there's just something missing. Raw has too much talent to try and fit in, leaving Kennedy slightly lost in the shuffle. He needs another clean win over a top star to help elevate him, or an IC title run.

MVP is my favourite Wrestler right now, the WWE have found an absolute DIAMOND in amoungst all the rough and bland talent that's been coming through the last few years. He has a great gimmick, he can talk, and has been incredible in the ring since doing that program with Benoit. His feud with Matt Hardy has been built perfectly and is fresh every week.

Jeff Hardy is mid card for life. I wouldn't buy him as a Champion, maybe in ECW though.

Santino is the funniest character on Raw and never fails to deliver the goods.

BlackDawn2024
10-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Well you're the one claiming that "To claim he sucks based upon one aspect of his gimmick is weak, I say."

So I responded by saying that, no, he sucks in all aspects.

Actually I think he sucks at sucking at that, too.

I was actually gearing towards your seemingly built in hatred for the man, knowing you'd be the first to claim he sucked. You're stance on him obviously won't change no matter what I say or claim in order to sell him to you as a performer, so it all seems pretty moot at this point.

Shadow
10-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Jeff Hardy is mid card for life. I wouldn't buy him as a Champion, maybe in ECW though.

Santino is the funniest character on Raw and never fails to deliver the goods.

Death would be too kind for you.

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Death would be too kind for you.

Settle down, Jeff.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 09:31 PM

I haven't seen enough of MVP to make a fair judgment. Smarks seem to flock to him recently, though, so he'll be jobbing out to Batista soon.

No, Kennedy sucks. And Smarks might be flocking to MVP because he is actually good.

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 09:42 PM
No, Kennedy sucks. And Smarks might be flocking to MVP because he is actually good.

Like Doug Basham.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, good point Double K. But the smart smarks (as opposed to the alienoid kind) like MVP.

Also, what ever happened to Double ]{?

BlackDawn2024
10-31-2007, 09:52 PM

Like I said, with no prior viewing experience of MVP, I can't dispute how "good" he is. But I stick by my argument that if the smarks do love him, he'll be jobbed out quicker than a Save Us promo can disappoint with a no show.

Kane Knight
10-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, good point Double K. But the smart smarks (as opposed to the alienoid kind) like MVP.

Also, what ever happened to Double ]{?He quit after it turned out Testgal was really banging Chavo.

Smarks like a lot of people, though. A lot of which are total ass

SammyG
10-31-2007, 09:59 PM
1...........2, you hear the clock tickin'? Tick Tock

Skippord
11-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Still would like to know whats good about Santino

Anybody Thrilla
11-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Dunno if you read this thread at all Skippord, but I think people have gone into a decent amount of detail on what they like about Santino Marella already.

weather vane
11-01-2007, 03:50 AM
come on....

nobody likes Jeff Hatu for real though

Theo Dious
11-01-2007, 07:26 AM

Ya know?

Jeff Hardy winning the title would be an okay thing. Jeff Hardy BEING champion, defending the title, that would suck. It would be like if Rey Mysterio ever became World Champion. It would be a sort of novel thing that people loved when it happened, but it would soon become clear that he just isn't capable of it, it would shatter the suspension of disbelief, and nobody would take it seriously. Thank God they've never done that.

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Dunno if you read this thread at all Skippord, but I think people have gone into a decent amount of detail on what they like about Santino Marella already.

Not particularly.

Or not any useful detail. Platitutdes are nice, but don't really answer the question.

Rob
11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Ken Kennedy got a fucking bad match out of Shawn Michaels. He sucks. All he has is a ring intro. His psychology is the shits. He works like he thinks he is Steve Austin but the difference is that Steve Austin can actually work.

Loose Cannon
11-01-2007, 08:51 AM
I used to like Kennedy, but ever since his return, he's bored me.

I can't picture (and probably never will) Jeff Hardy with a World Title. He gets an awesome reaction every night, but the whole gimmick just doesn't have "World Champion" to it.

MVP I can'r say I've seen much of. I don't watch Smackdown

Yes, Santino is the best guy on the Raw roster right now. You know the WWE is behind a guy when he gets 10-15 minute segments every week and rarely wrestlers. His mic skills are the best in the company and his wrestlng is decent. But hey, if you're that good on the mic, you can get away with being an average wrestler.

JT
11-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Kennedy: I still find him more likable than most other people on the roster. I'm starting to find the whole "Kennedy...Kennedy" think real annoying, but otherwise he's the goods. I find his character very strong for a heel, liking the fact that he really wants to win his matches and gets extremely upset when he loses. Also in a time where almost every heel tends to have that chickenshit streak, I like the fact that he never really backs down, even from the faces. I guess you could put someone else with the same gimmick, but he pulls it off fairly well and I'm sticking on his bandwagon for it.

MVP: Yea, I haven't watched Smackdown regularly since Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner were feuding for the second time, so I have no opinion over MVP other than SNME and a few PPVs. He seems okay to me, and I would say the MVP vs. Matt Hardy feud is the best thing in the fed today, but until I sit down and watch a few episodes of Smackdown, that's all I got to say.

Santino is okay. He's funny, but I'm not as impressed with him as everyone else seeems to be. Maybe in time I'll like him more, but that will probably be the point where everyone else wants to jump off his dick.

Chuck Jones
11-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Kennedy has no business being in the ring. At times he appears sloppy as hell, and is piss boring.

MVP is the goods, and his feud with Matt is the best thing going on in wrestling at the moment. Can't wait for the eventual blowoff with Hardy getting the title and then moving MVP into the main event scene.

Santino: Has a great personality. Needs a little more polish in the ring and maybe a moveset.

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Santino is okay. He's funny, but I'm not as impressed with him as everyone else seeems to be. Maybe in time I'll like him more, but that will probably be the point where everyone else wants to jump off his dick.

And by that time, the bandwagon will have found someone else.

Rob
11-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Santino: Has a great personality. Needs a little more polish in the ring and maybe a moveset.

Moveset? What the fuck? "Movesets" don't mean shit. This ain't a video game.

And he should NEVER wrestle.

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 06:03 PM
In that case, he fits in really well with the current environment.

Anybody Thrilla
11-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Not particularly.

Or not any useful detail. Platitutdes are nice, but don't really answer the question.

There's really no concrete answer to the question. It's all a matter of opinion. At least that's the best you're going to get here in this particular venue. I know I've personally stated why I like Santino many times over the past few months, and I'm not suggesting that you or Skippord should agree, but he can still acknowledge the fact that other people feel how they feel about him.

Kane Knight
11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Did he try and take that away from anybody, Thrilla?

Or did he say he didn't get how/why people liked him?

I mean, previously, didn't you say that you didn't get how someone could call him boring when I did just that?

Anybody Thrilla
11-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah, but I followed it up with 'to each his own'.

Theo Dious
11-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Santino was the cause of the only time I was ever entertained by anything involving Sandman:

"You just-a jealous because I make-a love to beautiful Maria, and you make-a love a-to your stick!"

They need to do with him what they were doing with Carlito and Matt Morgan; stick him with some big useless idiot and have him run his mouth and be amusing. When they have tag matches he should be in the ring very little, only to let his partner rest, and he should always insist on getting pins.

Heyman
11-02-2007, 01:05 PM

-I don't think Kennedy is that bad. I actually think he's a lot more entertaining than most others on the current WWE roster. I do agree however, that he needs more than "KENNNEDAAAAAY!" if he's to be taken seriously as a main-eventer. His in-ring work needs a lot of work as well.

-MVP, if he stays healthy, definitely has the tools needed to be a serious main-event heel.

-Jeff Hardy should get a world title run, but only if he's on Smackdown. Jeff Hardy, on RAW, with the world title would just look awkward IMO. Put Jeff Hardy on Smackdown and yes, give him the world title!

-Definitely agree about Santino Marella. I just saw his promo on the net where he wanted to "open the can of ass of the whip!" LOL.

Nark Order
11-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Speaking of Santino's hilarity... anyone have the latest Stone Cold mockery video from RAW?

CSL
11-02-2007, 02:17 PM
The 14 year old part of me would like to see Jeff get a title win. Can't really see it happening though.

Rob
11-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I see money in his chasing the title. He deserves a month with the top belt.

Kane Knight
11-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Kennedy being more entertaining than most of the roster doesn't mean much.

There are like, ten entertaining people between the three brands.

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Since when is that all he does?

Anyway, on the topic at hand...

Kennedy's the goods.

Hardy should never ever get a title run ever. He makes RVD look reliable.

MVP is a moderately talented guy who's found a niche in smarkdom.

Santino's boring 98% of the time. We'd be better off with more Boogen screen time.

KK is right about Kennedy.

KK is a little inflexible, but closer to the truth on the matter of Jeff Hardy.

I'd somewhat agree with KK on MVP.

I disagree with KK on Santino Marella.

But he has it pretty damn right. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Mr. Kennedy's not limited to saying his name twice. What happened was he said his name twice, it got over, so the WWE is marketing it. Are they overusing it? Perhaps, but anyone who saw his work in OVW or SmackDown! knows the guy can cut a promo. He's got great reactions, and is twice as gifted in the acting department as any main eventer the WWE currently has.

In the ring, the man is good. Say what you want about having a bad match with Shawn Michaels, but anyone who has a good match with Batista can be forgiven for it. Any man who has two good matches with Batista is officially a good wrestler, in my book.

As far as Santino Marella goes, the reason so many people love him is because he's actually entertaining. In a WWE where cock jokes are meant to be funny, Santino actually makes people smile. I remember in his debut, Vince almost cracked up when he was talking. I agree that Santino should get a big man to serve as his bodyguard. I like KingofOldSchool's idea of it being Charles Evans from OVW. Hell, Paul Burchill would even work (even though by WWE standards, he's not a giant). It appears Dave Taylor & Drew McIntyre are going to be the British tag team on SmackDown!, so having Marella use another European as his henchman would be a good idea.

Next week, Santino will probably be eating a Stone Cold Stunner, but I think if the WWE were smart, Stone Cold would be getting a can of the ass whip unleashed on him by Santino and a new associate. Stone Cold is the most over guy the WWE has access to, but Santino could legitimately be a star, and the WWE would be best served to cultivate that. Have Marella lead a team against Austin at Survivor Series.