PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION - How would you feel about a "Hindu WORLD order" in the WWE?

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Preface - The following idea has the endorsement of poster Y2Ant (and quite possibly, BigDaddyCool). Also - I myself am Hindu and so I'm not trying to be racist. Apology to others Hindu's on Tpww if this post offends.

QUESTION - How would you feel about a "Hindu WORLD order" in the WWE?

Hindu Stable
-Great Khali
-Tiger Ali Singh
-Daivari (gets rehired)
-Jim Ross
-Gangrel
-Gene Snitsky
-Val Venis

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

BigDaddyCool
11-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Are you a Y2Ant Sock?

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Are you a Y2Ant Sock?

Negative. Y2Ant and I had a lengthy discussion about this a few months back.

Both him and I truly believe that a Hindu stable in the WWE could propel ratings back to its Attitude era level. It would be a ripoff of the n.W.o., but there would also be an element of "hilarity" to it (and if not, just a huge curiosity). It would be like trying to NOT look at a car wreck...you can't!

Basically - it would start off with Khali. One day on RAW, Khali and his manager would introduce a FLUTE to the crowd. Basically, the FLUTE would have mystical powers. Whoever listens to the tune, would automatically be tranced and brainwashed into becoming a Hindu.

Did anyone ever watch Ninja Turtles growing up? Remember that episode where the Rat King "brainwashed" Master Splinter?

It would be very similar to that.

I think it would be a hit.

"Don't mess with Ganesh" h.W.o. 4 lyfe.

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Jim Ross is the only actual Hindu on that list.

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh, posted that before you said anything about the flute.

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Are you suggesting that if wrestling were made terrible purposefully, it might make it...better?

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Jim Ross is the only actual Hindu on that list.

Val Venis and Gangrel could easily be converted.

Heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllo Hinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.

Jim Ross wearing a turban and parka = ratings.

"You ain't down if you ain't brown." h.W.o. 4 lyfe.

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Are you suggesting that if wrestling were made terrible purposefully, it might make it...better?

Yes. The WWE should deliberately try and make its storylines hilariously stupid. If the Hindu doesn't think work out, have Jim Ross lose his marbles.

Have JR shave his head, and dress up as Austin, and have him stun people and drinks beer.

Snitsky as a Hindu would also be very intriguing from my vantage point.

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh, posted that before you said anything about the flute.

The Hindu flute is KEY.

Otherwise, I'm afriad that this storyline would absolutely bomb.

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:29 PM
You may be onto something here. It would kind of be like the Jerry Springer show. At first, it was legitimate, then everybody found out it was fake and made fun of it, so they just went way over the top with their ridiculousness. Somehow, it's still popular.

I'm not so sure this would work for the WWE, though.

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Now that I just pictured Khali playing a flute, I definitely approve of this idea.

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Linkbowler, you fucking faggot. :n:

I swear to god if me or Y2Ant see you in real life, we'll curb stomp the living shit out of you for not supporting our cause.

Hindu World Order will *not* be stopped. :mad:

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Now that I just pictured Khali playing a flute, I definitely approve of this idea.

Thrilla knows where its at. :cool:

Now imagine JR cutting promos in Hindi!!!!!!! ha!

Anybody Thrilla
11-03-2007, 12:33 PM
BAHALLAH! THOSE TURNBUCKLES AREN'T MADE OF CURRY!

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
BAHALLAH! THOSE TURNBUCKLES AREN'T MADE OF CURRY!

Hindu JR saying "Dirka! Dirka!" on a constant basis should in itself, raise ratings to the 5.0 level.

Heyman
11-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Preface - The following idea has the endorsement of poster Y2Ant (and quite possibly, BigDaddyCool). Also - I myself am Hindu and so I'm not trying to be racist. Apology to others Hindu's on Tpww if this post offends.

QUESTION - How would you feel about a "Hindu WORLD order" in the WWE?

Hindu Stable
-Great Khali
-Tiger Ali Singh
-Daivari (gets rehired)
-Jim Ross
-Gangrel
-Gene Snitsky
-Val Venis

<embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nIkeLyiaNtM&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nIkeLyiaNtM&ampamprel=1[/url]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>

<embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8nx8Hhwue5k&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8nx8Hhwue5k&amprel=1[/URL]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>
Ugggh.

Positive rep for whoever can insert the Music video from You Tube "Punjab MC - beware the boys".

The Naitch
11-03-2007, 01:58 PM
LOL hWo

Y2Ant
11-03-2007, 11:04 PM
hahahahahahahhah yes

I have long awaited this thread, thank you for not disappointing me, Heyman. :love:

(p.s. the Hindu Flute is gold)

Heyman
11-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Pardeep 619 does *not* support Hindu WORLD order. :'(

p.s. BRB - gonna go find Dhalsim's music on You Tube so I can post it here.

p.p.s. Since my internet shit are pretty shit-e, positive rep to ANYONE who can insert some Indian music in this thread. :cool:

BlackDawn2024
11-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Pardeep 619 does *not* support Hindu WORLD order. :'(

p.s. BRB - gonna go find Dhalsim's music on You Tube so I can post it here.

p.p.s. Since my internet shit are pretty shit-e, positive rep to ANYONE who can insert some Indian music in this thread. :cool:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How's this?

Nervous Ferret
11-04-2007, 01:04 AM
I fully support this idea

Heyman
11-04-2007, 01:10 AM

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>
How's this?
Not EXACTLY what I had mind (I kind of wanted something a bit goofier), but still - You sir have just received a first class ticket to a POSITIVE REP.

Heyman
11-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Not EXACTLY what I had mind (I kind of wanted something a bit goofier), but still - You sir have just received a first class ticket to a POSITIVE REP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What the fuck am I talking about?

I just listened to a bit of the song and I stand corrected. It *does* measure up to the goofy standards. :D

Good find!

Heyman
11-04-2007, 01:16 AM
hahahahahahahhah yes

I have long awaited this thread, thank you for not disappointing me, Heyman. :love:

(p.s. the Hindu Flute is gold)

LMAO. Y2Ant! Click on the You Tube vid. Try and keep a straight face while watching. $10 bucks says you can't. :p

Now imagine guys like Jim Ross and Val Venis dancing to that tune.

BlackDawn2024
11-04-2007, 01:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What the fuck am I talking about?

I just listened to a bit of the song and I stand corrected. It *does* measure up to the goofy standards. :D

Good find!

Though I ultimately don't support the hWo, I fully support the usage of hilarious Indian music videos to prove said point. It's the only American thing to do, if you ask me.

Funky Fly
11-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Isn't Tiger Ali Singh Sikh?

Heyman
11-04-2007, 03:02 AM
Isn't Tiger Ali Singh Sikh?

Yes but remember - this is the WWE we're talking about.

If they could successfully convince the audience that Mohammad Hussan (a.k.a. Mark Copani a.k.a. an Italian/Latin) was an Indian, then they could convince the fans that Tiger Ali Singh is a HINDU.

p.s. You are correct. Tiger Ali Singh is Sikh. I highly suspect that Great Khali is as well (if I understand correctly, most Indians from the state of Punjab tend to follow Sikhism).

Y2Ant
11-05-2007, 01:12 PM
LMAO. Y2Ant! Click on the You Tube vid. Try and keep a straight face while watching. $10 bucks says you can't. :p

Now imagine guys like Jim Ross and Val Venis dancing to that tune.
I am seriously almost in tears laughing from reading this thread, so I don't think i'd take that bet :cool:

I have decided I am going to make a new masterpiece in Photoshop for the hWo, to go with my sig:

Stickman
11-05-2007, 01:59 PM
I can see the ratings go right through the roof...by roof i mean floor.

Y2Ant
11-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Did anyone else think that when Khali came out on RAW we were going to see the hWo form? I did, and was vastly disappointed. Fuck you, WWE. :nono:

Lux
11-07-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm deeply interested in this idea, sounds like a keeper for the WWE

Y2Ant
11-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Then why did you vote no? Racist. :foc:

Stickman
11-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Would Taz be on the team? He looks brown

Y2Ant
11-07-2007, 03:45 PM
and he comes to the ring with a towel on his head. :cool:

Heyman
11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
UPDATE:

The Naitch has become a Hindu.

Tpww Hindu stable (all members welcome):

-Y2Ant
-The Naitch
-Heyman

WATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHER? WATCHYA GONNA DO? WATCHYA GONNA DO WHEN HINDUMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?!?

Lux
11-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Then why did you vote no? Racist. :foc:
Because i can, also if i'm correct the vote was for a hindu stable in WWE, i said i'm for it in real life, btw heyman sign me up

Heyman
11-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Because i can, also if i'm correct the vote was for a hindu stable in WWE, i said i'm for it in real life, btw heyman sign me up

Congratulations!

4.0 has found the Hindu within, and is now a part of the team! Hindumania is simply a juggernaught that will not be stopped!

-The Naitch
-Y2Ant
-Heyman

Hindumania is starting to run wild!!!!

Y2Ant
11-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Hindu Hogan?

Imagine if he came back on RAW and turned heel on America and became a Hindu, it would be bigger than when he joined the nWo. Hogan + Muhammad Hassan = unstoppable tag team.

Destor
11-09-2007, 09:52 AM
We all know how the WWE treats next to all foreign gimmicks. It would a bad joke.

Heyman
11-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Hindu Hogan?

Imagine if he came back on RAW and turned heel on America and became a Hindu, it would be bigger than when he joined the nWo. Hogan + Muhammad Hassan = unstoppable tag team.

Hindu Hogan! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can just imagine it.......Khali and Davari beating down Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Hogan comes out! Everyone thinks Hogan is going to help Hacksaw, but he hits the leg drop instead.

Hogan then reveals his true Hindu nature and poses with Davari and Khali.

The crowd wouldn't even cheer or boo. They would just be all like, "WTF?!?!?!" :wtf:

And yes - Bollywood Hogan and Mohammad Hussan = unstoppable. :cool:

Y2Ant
11-09-2007, 08:59 PM
ROFL Bollywood Hogan. I love it. We totally need to plan this angle out so we can pitch it to Vince McMahon.

Y2Ant
11-11-2007, 01:06 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/sniperwolfdx/hogan.jpg

Imagine that with Muhammad Hassan's entrance theme.

The Naitch
12-31-2007, 05:40 AM
I'm down with the brown

Purgatory
12-31-2007, 05:58 AM
I would totally support the Hindu cause in the WWE. I was actually devastated when Mohammed Hassan was taken off television, as he had a natural draw for heat. He was quickly becoming my fav heel at the time.

My fav Punjabi MC vid so far...even if I don't understand it. The girls are pretty hot.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/00tIy5LAAmA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/00tIy5LAAmA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Y2Ant
12-31-2007, 06:29 AM
http://streetsofalaylia.ytmnd.com/

Theo Dious
12-31-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm down with the brown

Thank you SO MUCH for bumping this piece of shit topic.

Mr. Nerfect
12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
I hate to say it, but Bollywood Hogan would be the most interested I'd be in Hulk ever.

Mr. Nerfect
12-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Seriously, it's not hWo, but the WWE should re-hire Hogan (negative rep already), and have Hogan become deluded with his fame and power, and start his own religion. Like McMahonism, only less ego filled, and more based on him actually being a nutter. It could even be a pre-existing religion like Hindu. He then gets some wrestlers to follow him. The first would be Edge, and The Edge Heads, as well as Vickie and Chavo Guerrero. Then have Funaki join, looking for attention. His colour scheme goes from blue and white to red and yellow, and he starts proclaiming himself to be the "Hulkamania Cruiserweight Champion."

Triple H kind of joins as a joke, not fully taking Hulkamania seriously, but he starts dressing in red and yellow, too (lending inter-brand legitimacy to the angle). Basically, a bunch of wrestlers join, and it's just absurb. It would either help the WWE, or sink it. I don't really care.

Yes, I am drunk.

Heyman
12-31-2007, 02:13 PM

Why don't you drink a big glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP juice?!?!?!? :mad:

h.W.o. 4 Lyfe. :cool:

The Naitch
12-31-2007, 08:33 PM

Ganesh made me do it

The Naitch
12-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Seriously, it's not hWo, but the WWE should re-hire Hogan (negative rep already), and have Hogan become deluded with his fame and power, and start his own religion. Like McMahonism, only less ego filled, and more based on him actually being a nutter. It could even be a pre-existing religion like Hindu. He then gets some wrestlers to follow him. The first would be Edge, and The Edge Heads, as well as Vickie and Chavo Guerrero. Then have Funaki join, looking for attention. His colour scheme goes from blue and white to red and yellow, and he starts proclaiming himself to be the "Hulkamania Cruiserweight Champion."

Triple H kind of joins as a joke, not fully taking Hulkamania seriously, but he starts dressing in red and yellow, too (lending inter-brand legitimacy to the angle). Basically, a bunch of wrestlers join, and it's just absurb. It would either help the WWE, or sink it. I don't really care.

Yes, I am drunk.

Bollywood Hulk Heyman- Hindu Hogan (aka Bollywood Bulk Bogan)
'BIG HINDU' Kevin Naitch- 'Big Hindu' Nash (aka The Hindu Trucker)
Y2 'Hindu' Ant- Hindu Hall (aka Hindu Ramon)
Hindunoid06- Hindu Bischoff (The Arms of Vischnu)

hWo 4 lyfe

Imagine seeing the hWo (in WWE) pay homage to the rat temple. Guys like Hogan eating his food with the rats. If Hogan burned his bridges with Vince, I can see Vince poking fun at Hogan and doing this

I doubt we'd ever see the hWo in WWE, but this angle would be hottt properties in c-fedding

Chipattis and Garlic Naan ALL AROUND!!!!

Indifferent Clox
01-02-2008, 05:55 PM
They should come out to M.I.A.

Y2Ant
01-03-2008, 01:30 PM
THE BIGGEST HINDU ICON IN WRESTLING

The Naitch
01-03-2008, 11:51 PM
I think Khali would be perfect in the Giant Paul Wight role

Hogan
Hassan
Khali
Daivari
Khali's translator dude (I recall Triple H saying he was a hindu version of Bischoff. I think they could run with that)

yes, that would be pretty sweet

Y2Ant
01-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Maybe have Hall and Nash rejoin after converting to Hinduism?