PDA

View Full Version : Zack & Wiki

PapaGeorgio
11-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Anyone else play this game? It is for the Wii for those unaware, easily one of the better games to come out for the Wii, I have a lot of fun playing it. I find it someone challenging at times, but never to hard. For those unaware it is somewhat of puzzle game, where you are in a certain level and must figure out how to get to the treasure chest. I suck at explaining things but yeah, everyone should check it out, I highly recommend. it.

Lock Jaw
11-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Do you have to use Wikipedia to solve the puzzle?

Dorkchop
11-07-2007, 12:37 AM
I haven't played it yet, but I really want to. It's been getting nothing but great reviews. I wish there were more good point and click/puzzle/adventure games made these days. I've wanted to rent it, but the video store close to me doesn't have it yet.

I hope people buy it so more games like these can be made.

PapaGeorgio
11-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah, it is simply amazing. Reminds me of a cross between Monkey Island and Zelda kind of in a way. Like some of the puzzle elements of Zelda are similar to this game. I'm proud of myself to thus far. Usually when I get stuck I go right to gamesfaq or something to figure out what to do, but with this I want to figure them out by myself and I have done that so far. Like some puzzles are somewhat easy, others take me good amount of time to figure out. They are well balanced, and very creative too. You should just take the risk and buy the game man, fuckign renting

Dorkchop
11-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm really poor and can't afford to buy anything right now. I can't even afford to buy Mario Galazy. I really want to play Zack and Wiki. Maybe in the new year, if I have money, I can pick it up. My girlfriend kind of wants it, so maybe I can get her to pay half.

Dave Youell
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
My girlfriend kind of wants it, so maybe I can get her to pay half.
Classy

KingofOldSchool
11-16-2007, 05:32 AM
Classy

Hey if the bitch wants it too, why should he pay for it all himself?

I make my woman pay for half of all of the games she wants to play herself.

Doesn't make me a jerk for making her help pay for something she wants. Hell I do enough for her by letting her live in my apartment without helping to pay for rent.

Oh and said game is fun and will probably get it during TRU's B2G1F Wii game sale on Sunday.

Dorkchop
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
We're both really poor, and if it's a game she'll end up playing a lot more than me, we'll split on it. She seems to have a lot more interest in the game than I do. She can buy it herself, or I can pay for half to help her out. We live together, so we split on a lot of things.

I'm hoping to pick it up in 2008, if I get bored of most of my games. I already have too many that I've barely even played..... but I realy do want to play this.